Why does he call out the Jews but everyone here ignores it?

Why does he call out the Jews but everyone here ignores it or is too fucking lazy to use google/youtube search? Fucking kikes
Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14

Alex Jones says Talmud Judaism is Satanism
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/

infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/

infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
infowars.com/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why doesn't he call out Trump?

None of you Nazi FBI/CIA controlled shills will respond huh

We all disagree with Trump kissing saudi and israels feet. Trump is just a stepping stone in the liberty movement. He helped shift the mainstream acceptable thought range and he has also discredited the CIA propaganda mainstream media

See? None of you kikes want any real discussion. Its always JEW JEW JEW

because (((they))) want to divide and conquer those who are aware of (((them)))

I agree

THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY

Dude... it's like the middle of the night. Have a bump.

Hey Alex, I know you're trying really hard to convince us you aren't a kike shill but shouldn't you be working on your acting skills right now so it doesn't look obvious that you're playing a character

wow using the same line that the mainstream media uses, nice!

thanks canada bro, not all of you are cucks

I know he's a shill because I listened to his show almost daily for years. His show & ads are nothing but fear mongering with extra focus on his snake oil products.

What about the links in the original post? Are you just going to pretend those dont exist? Also, Ive tried his products and they work, especially brain force. Much better than coffee

I've tried many of his supplements, especially brain force and it's placebo at best. I know "placebo" can actually produce results in a human body but the product itself doesn't do anything.

Yes, he names the jew, but he mixes in lies. That's what controlled oposition does, mostly truth, some lies to mislead you.

Thanks for making this. AJ is a legit patriot and fighter. Faggots on here keep harping about Jews when AJ goes even deeper than that. Globalists is a super set where internationalist jews are a pretty influential sub-set.

Brain Force is not a placebo it actually works. Look at its ingredients.

I think Alex has a Good Heart.

>Globalists is a super set where internationalist jews are a pretty influential sub-set.

exactly. It seems many arent capable of understanding basic logic or any nuance

Alex Jones Is the only person I have seen actually call out the Jewish Mafia.

Jones OCCASIONALLY hints at it(a few minutes out of the 1000's of hours he's talked), but he never hits the nail on the head. Evey once in a blue moon he'll criticize Israelis or maybe 'Talmudists', but he never says that secular/Reform Jews run our media and were behind destructive movements like communism and cultural Marxism. Why doesn't he say that the elite Satanic families are largely associated with Frankist/Sabbatean Kabbalah Judaism? He constantly invokes terms like the elite, the bankers, NWO, Bilderberg, Satanists, CFR, Trilateral Comission, etc. He also says ridiculous things like 'the Arabs run Hollywood" and 'the Muslims control the Freemasons'.

the holy spirit

Globalists means jews
international banking cartels means jews
"reptlilans" = jews
illuminati = jews

and they are all true

Everyone knows about it already.

>but he never says that secular/Reform Jews run our media and were behind destructive movements like communism and cultural Marxism.

yes he does, here: youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Exactly.. He actually calls out "The Jew." Obsessive faggots on here don't realize that many Jews are just regular joes.

>Everyone knows about it already.

clearly not lol

CNN = CIA News Network

FUSION>>>>>HAAAAAAA

He is Jewish.

(((United Nations)))

Is there a reliable way to contact him about conspiracy theories anyways?

call in to his show (its quite hard to get on tho). He doesnt screen the calls, and many have mentioned Zionism on his show

Because KEK.

I am compiling a big word document actually, not sure if I can deliver the info the phone.

try emailing them. infowars.com has a contact section

infowars.com/contact/

I don't know, Sup Forums acts like he never mentions the Jews or Israel. He brings a Jewish Mafia up all the time, and constantly talks shit about Israel, but says he doesn't think the Jews are behind every single thing in the world. He thinks there are other groups at play.

Now, I don't really trust Alex Jones, but let's be fucking fair here. Alex isn't full 1488 gas the kikes, but he doesn't cover their shit up anyway.

Alright thanks.

He has several times but he also knows Trump personally

He did a pretty good job in that clip, but he still beats around the bush. He mentions the Rothschilds, but he doesn't explicitly say it's because of their Kabbalist Judaism and ethnic supremacy. He talks about Israel, but still doesn't say the word Jews. He never says Jews run the media. Compare theses RARE words by Jones with the 6 gorillion times he's talked about Satanists, NWO, bankers, UN, CFR, secret societies, etc. Contrast this with how David Duke, Michael Hoffman, or William Pierce explicitly expose them.

pic not related

>He never says Jews run the media. Compare theses RARE words by Jones with the 6 gorillion times he's talked about Satanists, NWO, bankers, UN, CFR, secret societies, etc.

I think he expects us to be smart enough to look at what race these people are ourselves

slide thread

hide

sage

do not respond

To be fair, without the petro dollar we would collapse.

Well, in my previous post I mentioned that he does bring up the Jewish Mafia, but here is where I have to swing the other way. Alex says that it's the Saudis, or the Communist Chinese who run Hollywood. It depends on who he wants to blame it on that day.

So while he does bring up the Jewish Mafia, and does bring up Israel, he does beat around the bush and place blame on the fucking Saudis for owning Hollywood.

youre a fucking faggot. Review the info thats been posted and youll see its not a "slide thread"

He's shitposting in every thread. There's probably some faggy roleplaying thread of his that no one is paying attention to.
>hurr I know donald trump ama

all of these people are allied. I think saying "Saudi" is a safer way to approach the issue. Undoubtedly Saudi, Israeli, and Chinese propaganda all make its way into hollywood

Calling out Israel is worlds apart from calling out the Jews.
Lefties and basically everyone calls out Israel -- not because they're Jews but because their actions are incredibly morally abhorrent and the only reason they exist is funding from the right-wing Christian extremist conservatives in the USA and their Jewish owners.

Calling out the Jew is an entirely different matter.

review the documentation before posting. Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

I guess I could see the Saudi angle you brought up, but I must disagree with the Chinese angle.

See, it's not the Chinese buying up Hollywood and forcing their bullshit into our movies, it's Hollywood pandering to the Chinese for a bigger market. Alex makes it seem as if it's some nefarious Chinese plot to brainwash the American public. But the thing is, China only allows a certain number of American films into the country per year, so in order to make sure their film is one of those they put in pro-Chinese messages like "China saves the day" that your average American probably wouldn't even notice unless they were looking for it. I think it's still fucking shit.

>Calling out Israel is worlds apart from calling out the Jews.
Depends on who you're talking to. Whenever I bring up my distaste for Israel to people IRL, the first thing out of their mouth is "what, do you hate Jews or something?" You are correct about Leftists hating Israel and keeping it separate from hating Jews, but it's mostly cuckservatives that are quick as fuck to tie in opposition to Hitler to antisemitism.

>opposition to Hitler
I meant Israel

Because people don't understand that it's not "the joos", and that some are good and some aren't.

youre probably right about the chinese propaganda, but someone is planting messages in mainstream movies to influence the population, probably the CIA social engineering department

What is it supposed to do then? What do you feel?

its like coffee but better and it has no crash

So it's basically shit not worth the price. Even coffee's effects are minimal.

too little too late.

That is true

Also ISIS is 100% Israeli owned, operated and commanded

If Israeli ISIS or the Jewish sockpuppet Antifa get to Trump or Putin at G20 the west should be at war with Israel

Another (((Alex Jones))) thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

He is like a used car salesman. He bullshits everyone about everything.

If he were to be truthful it would be 95% about the (((source))) of our problems, not the symptoms.

Because we already know.