/CPD/ CHICAGO POLICE SCANNER GENERAL - Body Snatchers

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT??
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.
>the march toward the inevitable backlog

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro
DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU
A Robert story courtesy RobertAuthor added 4 July 2017: pastebin.com/bSryX4qJ
#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/
Crime in Wrigleyville and Boystown:
cwbchicago.com/
>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm
>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays
>The tales of Sir Robert in the land of Chicongo
pastebin.com/bSryX4qJ
PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky
Previous Thread
>> →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ohT9BhBz8G4
soundcloud.com/ygravy/flex-season-prod-yung-castor?in=ygravy/sets/yung-gravity-ep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>jumped out the back door
>male black
>bipolar
>off his meds

>does he have a weapon or having....an episode?

Suspecious Auto, no occupants, 1147 Oakley

>urinating on a building

>Hispanic, no short....braids...he's running up the car with a bottle in his hand

>is that the dog they are trying to contain?

>woman pounding on building

oh that is mentally ill male black they are trying to contain. keeps running in traffic robert is following mom

>apartment's on fire

Burn baby burn

>male black at the mcdonalds with a knife, male black at wendys assault in progress.....fast food is really unhealthy

>she had said that you supposed to speak to a female named, Tasha, on the third floor
>...10-4
>and that's all we got, if you can't find her...

add this to the sticky

youtu.be/ohT9BhBz8G4

good god that is glorious so far, brings back good times

see if you can add it to the paste bin, if not i will add it when i remake tomorrow.. damn this is good, wtf is that second nigger on

probably on that flacca or something like it

Any more of those user?

leash that niggra, my merchant

had to look that one up, so its like pcp but worse.
>gives users what feels like the strength and fury of the Incredible Hulk.

>i wonder how many calls they get a night

Some nights have a shitload of calls, but are mostly just dumb domestics and noise complaints. The real question you should be asking is, "How many shots fired?"

I enjoy the domestics too because most often they involve stuff like the "mother of the child", "father of the child", "drugs and/or weapons", being shirtless, the alley... And you know one way or another they brought it on themselves.

Was curious how many operators they have to employ. Found this want to apply?

How's tonight going? I see last night was an absolute bloodbath, didn't seem that crazy on the scanner

How to Become a 911 Dispatcher in Chicago, Illinois
The city of Chicago, with its recently revamped 911 call center, has the fastest response time in the world at 1.2 seconds, which effectively connects 210 police and fire facilities with a fiber optics backbone. The new Chicago Emergency Communications Center can handle 3,000 calls an hour and over 6 million calls a year.

The Office of Emergency Management and Communications (OEMC) manage and operate the call center, coordinating responses from police, fire, and Emergency Medical Services (EMS). Separate dispatchers take calls for the fire and police departments. It takes a large number of 911 dispatchers to manage the heavy volume of calls that the OEMC receives – an average of over 5 million calls per year.

The number of 911 dispatcher jobs in the Chicago area is projected to grow by 7.33% through 2020 according to the Illinois Department of Employment Security. They also reported that over 1,500 people worked as emergency dispatchers in this area in 2010

>fairly calm tonight, some funny calls like the guy following a man who stopped and made out with a light pole

scanner link is basically how they pop on on a scanner catching all zones, in all actuality we hear a small % of calls, if you were connected to all zones and logged all calls vs. the random aggregate a scanner calls you would get so much you couldn't even keep up
that is why there is such a random way you hear different dispatchers, and they seem to know half the officers in their zone, no way they could keep up with 2000+ units and 3000+ officers per shift it would we pandemonium

baby gravy, i was grocery store flexin
but then i saw a betty in the vegetable section

And you were just staring at the melons

>oh, this should be a good one.

Those two sound like they are made for each other.

bump

>princess was robbed at gunpoint

>>princess was robbed at gunpoint
ole dickinthebooty lookin ass biatchy

Fly off to madrid and pour some sangria on some tits

soundcloud.com/ygravy/flex-season-prod-yung-castor?in=ygravy/sets/yung-gravity-ep

Have a bump. I just got to work.

glad job is going well
perhaps /cpd/ 24/7
w /cpd/ bumps throughout day...