R/The_Donald Newfag Thread

ATTENTION PEDES.

If you are a fellow pede like me and are reading this then you probably are a lurker here.

This is an official safe space for T_D Redditors to discuss Sup Forums culture, memes, and generals. This is not a "containment thread" but an "assimilation thread" meant to educate you so that you don't make yourself appear overtly like a Redditor (since anons here don't like that apparently!)

In the message box you see a "Name" option that you can use for your Reddit ID IF YOU WANT. Please refrain from racism and anti-semitism.

Above all, we want you to ENJOY your Sup Forums experience! Feel free to discuss what you want! MAGA! PRAISE KEK! HAPPENING!

Fuck you Nigger Sage Fuck you Nigger Sage Fuck you Nigger Sage Fuck you Nigger Sage Fuck you Nigger Sage Fuck you Nigger Sage Fuck you Nigger Sage Fuck you Nigger Sage Fuck you Nigger Sage Fuck you Nigger Sage Fuck you Nigger Sage Fuck you Nigger Sage Fuck you Nigger Sage Fuck you Nigger Sage

Whoa there. There is NO NEED for that sort of violent talk in this thread. Please refrain from referring to African Americans by the N-word. This is a SAFE SPACE. Please leave otherwise i will be forced to report you

fuck off (you) nigger

Sage CNN bloat threads, bump CNN war threads.

>reported

Fuck off

#MAGA

you have to go back

Nice bait, 8/10

You're not funny kid.

sage

SO MANY TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKES IN THIS THREAD :(
DO NOT WORRY FELLOW PEDES, THESE MUST BE THE LIBKEKS TRYING TO INVADE US. TRUMP TRAIN FTW!!

I welcome our Kekistani brethren bringing cultural diversity to Sup Forums.

My only advice is to share your opinions and beliefs. You won't be banned like you would over on the safe spaces of Reddit. If anyone gives you a hard time, just call them a stormfag and post stormfag memes.

Reporting in fellow MAGApede! How do the upvotes work here?

Nice try CNN, Sage

Nigger report me nignog

thank you for your service fellow magapede! Give this brave man a coat!
I agree that reddit should share their opinions with Sup Forumsacks. Diversity is strength!

Hello Based MAGApede! Sadly i haven't yet figured out how upvotes work yet. :(
In the meantime, you can "bump" this thread for posterity!

Why do,so many people have the same username? If you are all called anonymous, then who gets the karma?

Hello Australian Pede! When i first came here i was as bewildered as you! How can such a groupthink exist where everyone has the same username? Apparently it is about their "board culture" lol. We will soon take care of that :)

Also, i don't know where my karma goes. The fact that i put so much effort into my posts means i should be entitled to some positive points :(

M A K E

A M E R I C A

G R E A T

A G A I N

#
>Sadly i haven't yet figured out how upvotes work yet. :(
If you're not baiting and want to assimilate, you need to stop using smileys. Also, there is no upvoting because it's shilling for attention whores. (You)'s are the closest thing here, and if you want to go further, reply a quote with "This." as text.

Fucking baiter.

Wow! thanks for the info based anonymous! I'm sure all of Sup Forums will be as hospitable to us pedes as you are! Although i don't see what Sup Forums has against emoticons!

What is "bait"? Sorry I'm not yet familiar with Sup Forumsspeak lol

You all magapedes just need to lurk more. I suggest you all redditors to go into other boards of Sup Forums and experience a bit of chan culture before posting in Sup Forums. That includes you tripfag Prince Camelfag. Also say any bad word you want nobody cares if you call a poster "nigger" "faggot" or "kike" because its not racist, its just means of playing with our kind friends here in Sup Forums. Also, post anonymously because who you are doesn't matter to be quite honest. Also OP is a cuck faggot shill. Please also stop creating /ptg/ general, trump won get over it build it when the next election comes. Also /sg/ general is better than al r_donald combined. So fuck you all and hope you all enjoy your stay you godawful autistic niggers.

Shadilay!

#triggered
We support FREE SPEACH- but it has to be FAIR SPEACH.

hi i'm here from reddit i hear we can write nigger here and r/shit4chansays won't doxx us?

>"nigger"
EASY THERE, this is a free speach sub, but speech must be FAIR SPEACH.
Instead of "nigger," use "person of color who is black."

how many layers of bait is this thread on?

Faggots
Sage in all fields

Friendly reminder to all my magapedes that Hitler literally did nothing wrong, and was in fact way ahead of his time.

GAS

>how many layers of bait is this thread on?
Baiting is a heterocentric male-orientated anti-animal term, we prefer the phrase "invitation to form a constructive dialogue with a catchy subject."