You do know jesus is a jew right? pt.2

so i diced to make this into a 3 part thread, what you have to say about jesus being a jew pol, since you all hate jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWB3s2X0L6Y
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/judaica/jew-or-judahite/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WRONG.

Jesus was a Judean, NOT A JEW. The jesus was a jew meme is jewish propaganda

>n-no, he wasn't
>you don't understand
>the jews today aren't the true descendants of the ancient Israelites

Ah, shit, a minute before me. I knew it would happen.

Almost regardless, I'm not sure how people can honestly believe that Christianity is somehow good for them.

Do they even compare the scripture to their own beliefs?

They'd be communist refugee importers if they followed it most likely.

> where Jews the chosen people before Jesus? yes
> they were given their gift from God in the form of Jesus. they rejected it
> so Jesus went out to anyone else who would accept him

Would you say God is Jewish? I don't think so. So why is saying that Jesus is Jewish not the same thing? That's implying that Jewish DNA alone makes you a bad human by default.

> where in the bible does it say to be a commie and import refugees?

may I remind you goy that religion is "opium of the masses"

What is a Jew? A Jew is someone one is related to Abraham, what does the bible say about this?

>For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

>For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

>For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be on them, They are the Israel of God.

Those who believe in Christ are the true spiritual descendants of Abraham, now what does the bible say about the fake Jews?

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Nah, bruh. Gg no re.

this

one note though: people mistakenly interpret the line with "niehter Jew nor Greek" as egalitarian multiculturalism. What really is meant here is that you should care for your brothers in Christ, not invite them to live in your house.

>> where in the bible does it say to be a commie and import refugees?
>may I remind you goy that religion is "opium of the masses"
Something about certain interpretations of 'eleventh hour' and 'no borders', phyletist.

May I remind you that judaism can spawn multiple religions, and that christianity is one of them.

I have literally the perfect smuggie

>Would you say God is Jewish?
The one you worship? Absolutely.

>What really is meant here is that you should care for your brothers in Christ, not invite them to live in your house.
Except that there's the whole of Matthew 25:31-46 that tells you to do exactly that: house them, clothe them, feed them. Or else you go to hell, which is why every Christian is anti-white since he HAS to take those poor shitskins in.

> housing someone is not the same as letting him into your house
instead of ruining their lands, we should fix their lands. We should stay out of there, and apart from opportunists (who should be turned away because they do more harm than good to the Christian community) everything will be fine.

I'm not aware. Sauce?

**Jude**an
Hence the word Jew

>instead of ruining their lands, we should fix their lands
You tried that too and now there'll be 4 billion niggers by 2100 to that, who will continue to breed like the stupid animals that they are until either the aid stops and they starve, or they'll move to our lands because there are plenty of people - most of them your fellow brothers in Christ - shilling for them being allowed in.

>We should stay out of there
I agree, but you won't.

> the digits of a jew
yeah fuck off (((jew))) trying to subvert the believers.

> the jew won't
of course he won't. Real christians say in their lands and only give Christianity to those who actually want it. (Russia and Orthodoxy).

no

>Sauce?
Should someone who arrives for work at the eleventh hour be paid the same sum as one who has worked all day?
Are merchants and the rich allowed in your kingdom?
Should you turn the other cheek if a refugee rapes your wife?
Will the meek in fact inherit the earth?
Will the salt of the earth rise up and seize the means of production?

Literally communists. You're real fortunate America decided to ditch it in favor of the roman pagan republic.

AHEM
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 2:9

>commie
No
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWB3s2X0L6Y

>refugee
Christians hate muslims more than other people you retard

>That's implying that Jewish DNA alone makes you a bad human by default
DELET THIS

Terrible bait, OP. KYS.

2 Corinthians 9:7King James Version (KJV)

7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

> They'd be communist refugee importers if they followed it most likely.

Not in the context of the bible and the time.

> misinterpretation layered on misinterpretation
1. in the kingdom of God, yes. Why? Because God is merciful. Humans are not as merciful. Should we try? Yes. Are we? No.
2. Honest merchants and rich people who are not actively harming the people are allowed.
3. "turn the other cheek" meme is wrong. In greek, the phrase means "don't seek active confrontation". So don't seek to try to yell at the refugee and hope he stops doing it. Smack him in the head with a bullet instead. That's not confrontation, that's solving hte problem.
4. Meek before who? Meek before God? People who obey God whether they like it or not? Yes. People who suck dicks for whomever? No.

>Real christians say in their lands
user, that's evidently wrong by all the charity and missionary work.
And of course they're going to "want it" if that means food so that they can continue to multiply - and you'll give it to them, even though we all know it would be better for them to starve.

Christianity has been designed for two very simple purposes:
To channel the anti-semitism of Europeans into a useless direction since every church allows jews refuge,
and to relocate European resources into non-European hands.

That's why, by all intents and purposes, Christianity is anti-white. Christians need to be dealt with the same way jews need to be dealt with, it's a matter of personal hygiene.

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/judaica/jew-or-judahite/

I'll make you aware that Orthodox christianity is the original church and the one true faith. What cathocucks and protestant degenerates do is not our teaching nor do I support it.

> christianity is to channel anti-semitism away
may I inform you that many orthodox saints were anti-semitic.

this is the screencap I was looking for.

thnx user.

>>commie
>No
>Not in the context of the bible and the time.
>> misinterpretation layered on misinterpretation
According to you.

The problem we have here is that you MUST interpret it. It's in the scripture.

Which means that not having scriptures which say that is far more preferable.

But maybe you haven't seen enough priests saying they were "following a higher law" hiding illegals from ICE. Never mind if they turn out to be drug runners. "They're meek and poor and in need of sanctuary."

He was an apostate, renegade Jew. Secondly he wasn't a secular/reform Ashkenazi who are the ones giving us all the trouble now.

Some Christians are like that, that doesn't mean they all are

we are trying. We can't all do it of course, it's pretty hard.

I know that I'm at least trying. And our best effort is what is expected from each human.

Literally the only jew that helped us form a better society than the jewish and islamic ones. We're the best abrahamic religion.

I haven't because that's not the church's business.

Conflating all "flavors" of Christianity is wrong, cause most of them are heresies.

here's a meme for you orthoanon.

>Some Christians are like that, that doesn't mean they all are
It means they all CAN be. It's a communist time-bomb.

Christians are trained to accept the word of the bible, not to think for themselves. You're always one movement away from dark ages and communism and the only progress we've made has been through secularization.

Why? It's judaic crap, through and through. Desert meekness mythology.

> satan's digits
t. the devil

refer to for the correct interpretation of the Bible.

this

Whoever believes Jesus was a Jew believes that a sandnigger born in UK is an Anglo. Nop.

Jesus was a Jew in the same way Columbus was an American. He wasn't.

>> satan's digits
That's quads, praise Kek. But there's some more christian fun for you: superstition.

>Conflating all "flavors" of Christianity is wrong, cause most of them are heresies.
I don't have to. Your scripture supports all the bad shit, and that's the problem.

It doesn't say "use logic and science to develop sensible immigration policies". It doesn't say that at all. That's a problem.

if you are going to say that its the scripture's fault give me examples that I did not refute.

Maybe have better people interpret harder to understand stuff but
John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

is pretty damn clear

when the mark of the beast exposes your trickery.

see stop being a fucking retard

Jesus never existed and is a key figure in the kike brainwashing program known as xtianity

>that I did not refute
You didn't refute the examples I gave.

You provided your OPINION. You can believe your opinion is "the correct interpretation of scripture" all you fucking want. IT says what it says what it says, which ALLOWS other people to have different opinions than you along the lines of what it says.

And it does not say "defend yourself from refugee invaders" or "embrace capitalism and pay people for how much you value their work".

> yeah and what is faith? Just saying 'I believe'? Or is it actually being loyal to God and following his commandments?
> sola fide heresy my dude.

>t. fedorautist

> the way I see it is FACT and any other opinions are just OPINIONS
> also implying capitalism isn't just another form of jewish trickery

> or "embrace capitalism and pay people for how much you value their work".
Luke 19
2 corinthians 9:7
Revelation 22:12

So jesus christ the person who literally started christianity and is the model for their beliefs is jewish? Yeah according to their faith he is because his mom was. But not like he followed the faith... Never heard a story of jesus followimg shabat..

not all jews are zionist scum

>Denying historical figures
>Denying a spaghetti monster
>xtianity

>capitalism isn't just another form of
>trickery
So you are a fucking communist, eh? What do you expect happens without capitalism? Jesus flies down and pays you "according to your needs"? Does he seize the means of production for you too?

What it says is what it says. You can interpret it. They can interpret it. But you can't PREVENT them from interpreting it to the death of western society.

>2 corinthians 9:7
More. Fucking. Communism. That's not payment, that's "charity".

Where does it say "compete with your fellow man over resources in a market to make the best product"? Hmmm?

it says not to be forced to give money you fucking retard. Communism forceably takes your money away.

You also didn't read Like 19 or Revelation 22:12

>you do know jesus is a jew right?
Wrong. Jesus said specifically when asked that
question, he replied, "I am not of this earth".
So, why don't you actually read the Bible instead of being a 15yr old basement dwelling edgefaggot .

>Revelation 22:12
Does that look like a market setting? "If I like what you have done, I will reward you!"

Well gee, Stalin does that too. Or Karl Marx: 'each according to his ability, each according to his need!'

>Communism forceably takes your money away.
No no "greed is a sin", you should never have money in the first place according to Christianity, eh? Take a few "vows of poverty" while you're at it. Don't forget to feel guilty too!

"Knowledge of good and evil is an original sin!"

Judaism didn't exist in 1st century Palestine.

The closet thing was a sect called Pharisaism.

Christianity did not come from Pharsaism. In fact Christianity developed in conflict with Pharisaism. Most of Jesus' teachings rebuked the Pharisees as evil, using their name as a shorthand for hypocrisy. Eventually the Pharisees murdered Him and later tried to exterminate Christianity.

Decades after Jesus' crucifixion, after the fall of the Srcond Temple, Pharisaism eventually absorbed a couple of other sects, and evolved into a new religion. They developed rabbinicalism to replace the Temple. Three centuries later they wrote their holy book, the Talmud. Neither of these existed in Jesus' day.

Pharasaism went on the mutate into dozens of different sects. None of them have much in common with the religion of Abraham, Moses, or Jesus.

The name "Jew" didn't exist until the 18th century.

Calling Jesus a Jew doesn't make sense historically. The religion we today call "Judaism" simply didn't exist until centuries after Jesus' time and is descended from Christianity's oldest enemies, the sectarians who murdered Jesus.

>rewarding someone based on their work is communism
>saying you should give to the poor but not be forced to is communism
retard

user are you on drugs?

>>rewarding someone based on their work is communism
He's literally rewarding you for your work at being a communist.

>>saying you should give to the poor but not be forced to is communism
Oh Christianity says a lot more than just "give to the poor", doesn't it?

Let's call it how it is: "The proletariat shall inherit the earth."

Maybe you should just look up all the religious communes and peasant pastoralist slavery throughout the ages.

> sees a person who rejects the apathy that is brought by capitalism
> REEEEEEEE HE MUST BE A COMMUNIST
yeah they did that before m8. Just not with me, but with him.

Horseshit, he was a practicing Jew and engaged with Jewish leadership and prayed in the temple and followed Jewish customs.
Christianity is the child of Judaism.
Jesus was never a Christian he was a Jew.

> Jesus was never a christian.
Are you even listening to yourself?

>Jesus was a Judean, NOT A JEW.

I think you meant to say "Jesus was Galilean"

Galileans were Phoenicians who converted to Kike.

The Romans pretty much wiped them out as they were zealots who would not surrender and fought to the bitter end.
The Judean's on the other hand surrendered immediately and were enslaved.

Of the surviving Jews of the various tribes are the Judes. Cowards and traitors all.

finly someone that can provide something i can trust. kudos.

Yes, Jesus is a Jew. So are all the people who call themselves Christians. Those who call themselves Jews these days are just heretics and/or Satanists. That is, if you take what the bible says - which was created long before the Talmud was crafted in Babylon.

Christian: follower of Christ
So he followed himself then faggot?

> christianity is a set of beliefs that include faith in the fact that Jesus was God
i'm pretty sure Jesus was aware that he's God

>i'm pretty sure
Are you pretty sure about those ancient israeli myths there boy? Did ya study the torah well enough to know if yahweh sent its "one and only son" to lead you to "salvation"?

Never mind all your european cultures and classical history. Just enjoy this here torah and some fucking communism, eh?

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

albania? you guys look like jews

Mosaic judaism, not Talmudic.

>may I inform you that many orthodox saints were anti-semitic.
Clearly not enough not to follow a semitic faith that accepts jews as converts, user.