Ask a Mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats your nationality ?

Where you from?

I HOPE ONE MUSLISM RAPE YOU, DIRTY LEAF.

What's your flag look like?

Why can't your country be civilized and not a corrupt shithole kneeling to swarms of second rate mafias? Is it your worthless Spanish blood?

How many cinder blocks to build a cathedral?

CNN Bloatposter, get out!

Sage!

imagine UNA vela...

Well, Mexico is civilized and it belongs to the western world. I think corruption and greed comes from Spain.

Why is there tickles and white stuff when I touch my peepee?

because you are ejaculating and it comes from your balls.

When can we glass the blacks and build a beautiful nation together?

in 1940 Germany tried but ol good US and UK prefered sucking Israelis dicks.

Quite

What's so hard about sewage, you can't figure it out?

Guys, this is embarrasing but I have to make a confession. Yesterday, completely unbeknownst to me, I was... yiffed. I know this sounds weird but listen. I was going about my normal day, when suddenly someone used my nonbinary anal prolapse furry art to yiff when I wasn't looking. I don't know how to go about this. Should I report this to the police?

do you watch Star vs the Forces of Evil?

Hopefully we will join forces one day to rid the earth of the nigger menace.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI&t=6s

of course not.

What's your flag about?

>Mexico is civilized
Ha!

Can someone post that picture of the illustration of all the different kind of racial mixes there are in Mexico? It had a picture showing the parents and the child for Mestizos, white mexicans and all that shit.

por quién vas a votar?

Corruption comes from a strong warlordism "caudillismo" that has existed in mexico since the independece war. The shitty state of our country comes from ideas pushed by foreigns with very specifics agendas.

El quince de septiembre de 1810, en Mexico se produjo el levantamiento de Hidalgo. Nacio nuestro pais de un grito . . . de un golpe de fuerza, de una accion arbitraria, y no de una Junta, un Congreso, una discusion, un acuerdo de ciudadanos. Nacio como imposicion, y de imposicion hemos seguido viviendo.
. .
Pero lo que por el momento importa es no olvidar que nacio nuestra Independencia como un episodio de un movimiento general que las circunstancias externas nos impusieron, y no como una decision nacional madurada y Iibre.

Inconscientemente, la nacion mexicana, como las demas de America hispana, dejose penetrar de una suerte de paver sagrado y de sentido reverencial ante todo lo ingles y norteamericano en forma parecida a como los aztecas de hacia tres siglos se habian sentido impotentes para contener el avance de un punado de españoles. Los espanoles eran hijos invencibles, hijos del sol, y ahora los anglosajones nos resultan la raza elegida del idolo ateo: el Progreso.