Two homeless dudes loitering outside of a taco bell

>two homeless dudes loitering outside of a taco bell
>one is white and the other is black
>they both ask for change from passerbys
>white guy collects more change than black guy
>taco bell staff becomes aware of homeless loiterers, calls police
>police immediately arrive at scene and approach black guy first and tells him he needs to leave, then approaches white guy telling him he needs to leave

or

>two well dressed men enter high class tailor
>one is white and the other is black
>both are serviced by the same person
>white guy is meet with enthusiasm and his questions are answered swiftly
>black guy is virtually ignored at first and is not treated with courtesy

Aren't these examples of white privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ti5ZFmglzV4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Louis_Gates_arrest_controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=8XprcqeZ5-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage

Being a part of the race not associated with chimping out is a privilege

sage your b8 is shit

>Aren't these examples of white privilege?
No, they're examples of a strawman.

When your race isn't a bunch of dumb violent savages people tend to be less cautious around you.

Try it with an asian and a black and you'll get the same results.

These are real world events my dude

White guy speaks English.

Yes. It's a privilege to be white like it's a privilege to be human and not a fucking slug.

>muh hypothetical situation is real

Ok what about this
>two guys are trying to steal a bike in broad fucking daylight
>one is black and the other is white
>they both use a clawhammer and a pair of wirecutters to break the chain off of a bike
>people ignore the white guy
>people immediately call the cops and report the black guy

If they're true, they're examples of prejudice, sure. I don't understand how anecdotal evidence like this is supposed to support the notion that all white people benefit unilaterally from their being white.

this is a perfect example of a slide thread
put sage in the options field if you must respond

>anecdotal evidence
hueueueueue
youtube.com/watch?v=ti5ZFmglzV4

>More hypothetical circumstantial situations intentionally presented to beg a certain answer

see

Would you cum in a hooker?

Yep, and they almost rise to the level of counteracting the black privilege of not having insane rape and murder rates of whites be a national topic of conversation

>The tendencies of one person transfer to another person he has never met, simply because they are white.

This is why the left is racist for focusing on race and racism.

One of my roommates is Haitian and my best friend and mentor in business is a black man from Oakland. I still keep an eye out around anyone I don't know, and this includes black people just as much as the sketchy whites in another section of town.

It comes down to class, not race. It is easy to tell the difference between a self respecting law abiding black man, and a nigger.

>selectively edited show
I somehow seriously doubt people are going to ignore a white dude hacking up chains in a plain, wide open manner. Even if that video were true, blacks commit more crime, meaning that people will naturally be more suspicious of black people. Call it a self defense mechanism or whatever.

>It comes down to class, not race
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Louis_Gates_arrest_controversy

Typically the cop or citizen attempting detainment prior to police arriving are going to tell both of those fucking idiots to hug the pavement and follow further instructions.

You can try harder user, it's okay, just make it an amusing larp thread instead of a really shitty goalpost thread.

>one informal """experiment""" without a control
>video is edited so we can't know the actual numbers or full situation
>even the guy helping the black actor at the end is spun as racist
>the overwhelming majority of people passing by are white
>no comparison with a white actor in a predominately black neighborhood
It's shit, m8. Even ignoring the inherent faults of their shitty experiment, to assign it to passive racism is putting the cart before the horse. Even assuming this was replicated in the same, or demographically similar, location(s), we couldn't necessarily say it's from racism without any other reference.

It almost like people don't even read the image on the front page of Sup Forums about Logical Fallacies. Go away, brainlet.

White privilege exist in those cases because everyone else is white. You would get black or brown priviledge if the opposite was true.

This. I need to start using that image as a response image again. Shove it back into the Sup Forumsblic eye, rather than confined to a sticky that people ADHD straight past.

There was a time when Sup Forums used that image on the daily to refute obvious violations, if I recall correctly that was how it earned its' place.

>assuming the responding officers are white
>assuming the responding white officers don't deal with shitbags of each race every day

Sounds like you are the dumbass racist.

Surely it would be impossible to completely root out this long built racism. The only solution would be to let the underprivileged blacks live in a society in which they are surrounded only by those of the same class and privilege. In order to do this, we must remove all over-privileged races (whites, Asians, Jews etc.). In other words, we need to create a black ethno-state, likely somewhere in Africa, and move all the oppressed blacks into it. Only then will they feel true equality.

>break into your own house
>people call it in to police because, y'know, someone is breaking in to a house
>when asked to step outside by the cop, who admitted he thought the guy was there lawfully, get yelled at
>go "You don't know who you're messing with!"
>keep mouthing off
>get arrested by a white cop, a black cop, a latino cop, and some others
>"IT'S RACISM!"
Fuck off.

>Does white privilege exist in hypothetical situations I come up with?

So it seems, user. So it seems.

Dunno i dont have black people in my country,only gypsys and here if you look really white the only privilege you get is having gypsys drawing knifes on you more often since they feel like subhumans in comparison with you.
So weak b8 nigger cunt.

>this bait

I genuinely keked. Thank you, user.

Or, just, you know, put them in prison where all the rest of their supposed peers already are/will be, by your definition.

So if that's your position, just sit back and wait, lol.

No. Niggers are second class citizens because they chimp out and rob people like stupid niggers. sage

That isn't evidence you mong.

What you're posting about would/could be white privilege, racism, race realism, or due to a bunch of other factors. But they're still fucking hypothetical unless you can link us decent accounts of it ACTUALLY happening.

Even then it is *incredibly* naive to claim to understand the thinking of a person in these circumstances, which is one of the things that shits me off about society these days. Everyone claiming to know why someone did something based off of fuck all information.

>ITT: white people denying their white privilege

The wealth of white households is 13 times the median wealth of black households. Black children represent 18% of the nation's preschool enrollment but make up nearly half of all children with multiple suspensions. Job applicants with white-sounding names are 50% more likely to get called back for an interview than similarly qualified applicants with black-sounding names. And prison sentences for black men are nearly 20% longer than those of white men convicted for similar crimes.

The question that ought to be asked is: are the people in the tailor's, say, or the policemen, white or black in these imagined scenarios? If they are white, then they are examples of in-group preference and kin selection. All races exhibit this behaviour, whites, blacks, kikes, chinks, poos etc. It is a natural consequence of closer kinship and shared genetics. Even animals exhibit this, because it is a product of evolution by natural selection. If they are not white, then why is it our fucking problem?

I remembered to sage, cunts, don't worry.

He's pulling this from a filmed social experiment. One that was edited and may be biased.

>two homeless guys loitering outside taco bell
>both black
>one shoots the other

or

>two well dressed men enter high class tailor
>both black
>one shoots the other

Cops, Trump and systemic racism is responsible.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XprcqeZ5-E
I don't see how this is biased

>white privilege

oh, you mean whites building society for other whites so they can have nice white things?

if sambo didn't want to be treated like shit he should move to africa

>Two supremacists are running for office
>White supremacist is ridiculed for his beliefs and any critique he had is lost within the chaos
>Black supremacist is supported by left wing media and
>even his anti-white views are tolerated due to being black
>Black supremacist is elected and becomes respected despite being just as proud of his race as the white supremacist

or

>White man is shot by cops and the media only airs his death briefly
>Black man is shot by cops and suddenly the media has a hissy fit.
>Both cases end with the cop in question found innocent and shooting justified
>Riots occur for the black man and thousands of dollars in property damage
>Left wing media supports this
>Precedent is set that this an acceptable form of protest
>Black man is now a martyr of an imaginary race war by the police
>White man is forgotten

Aren't these examples of black privilege?

White guy is camouflaged in daylight. Black guy should have waited until night.

Literally 'I will ignore all your points, as I intended to, and post what I originally intended to post but in a judgemental and righteous manner now that you have given me the morale justification to do so" The Post.

If you want to talk about those stats, talk about them. But I suspect you don't want to. I suspect you want to feel all warm, fuzzy, righteous, trolly, and superior.

No they are not evidence of "white privilege." It's anecdotal, and if it happened even most of the time - which it probably doesn't - it is just the natural reaction people have toward a group of people that cause a disproportionate amount of crime and violence. No other group comes close to being as violent or dangerous than blacks. If they dissapeared crime rates and violence would drop to record lows. Life in the cities would be measurably better and safer than we've seen in over 70 years.

So you're basically saying that nigger parents don't enroll the young niggers in preschool and essentially create young criminals who constantly get suspended? Sounds about right. This reminds me of that retarded liberal who said white people shouldn't read bed time stories to their kids because it gives an unfair advantage to white kids over blacks. How about stupid niggers read the fucking book and stop blaming whitey?

I am pretty comfy
Also, [spoiler]the game[/spoiler]

Sage

Edited you fucking mong. Do we know how many clips were removed from the final cut? If not there is most likely bias.

>people respond better to someone who belongs to their tribe
It's almost as if it is human nature

>the actions of some white people seem racist to me
>this means all whites are racist!

>the actions of some black people make me not want to be around those black people
>this means all whites are racist!

Before I watch what exactly is the point of this thread? If white privilege is connected to tribalism then it makes complete sense. People who claim to not see race or not have any racial biases are wrong and dumb as hell. All people are racist in someway or another. People who are foreign, don't resemble you, your family etc. are outsiders regardless. This is true for pretty much everybody. This is rooted in evolution and survival often depended on it.

Because black culture sucks at raising kids.

Longer prison sentence due to multiple offenses. KYS

Because you deserve a you

Examples of past experiences are not racist faggot. Don't be a dindu nigger.

MOODDDSSS

Yes

TRIGGER WARNING

A question for you though OP is why are you surprised that there is white privilege in a white country?

Oh shit you made up two completely made up scenarios that fit your confirmation bias, better change laws to be favor statistically subhuman scum because your feelings told you to.

No, they're examples of learned behavior.
People learn to become wary of blacks and will seek to avoid interaction with them.
Black beggars are a common sight and easily unnoticed, white is not.
Cops have to deal with blacks in the majority of their interventions so they'll by force of habit go to the black guy first.
High class tailor is prioritizing the client he knows by experience is the most likely to pay the asked price without making a scene or trying to pay with credit and default halfway through.