Daily reminder that marijuana is a tool of the kikes to cull and control the population...

Daily reminder that marijuana is a tool of the kikes to cull and control the population. What's the point of wanting to save the white race and becoming productive workers if you can just smoke some weed and feel like you're on top of the world while you sit there and play video games wasting your precious life away?

Marijuana legalization = end of Western civilization.

It is the Soma in Brave New World.

Avoid at all costs. Otherwise you are part of the problem and will be the first to go on the day of the rope for selling out your culture and civilization for a bag of weed.

inb4 marijuana addicts swarm this thread trying to justify their degenerate behavior

Weed is for niggers.

>tfw slave to the marijewana

I'm so weak.

It would have been either alcohol or weed

BTW bringing up alcohol and tobacco is a red herring.

@132584399
I guess I'll enjoy a cone then :^)

No need to be mad AND the most boring person your friends know.

>not being a degenerate is boring
get the fuck out of this board, retarded hippie

So is bringing up your intelligence sweetie

Yeah you must get invited to a lot of parties and get togethers hahahahaha
How sad for you

fuck it ill let you argue that stoner culture is potentially being weaponized to glorify such behavior but cmon op should any substances be illegal? especially ones with such practical medical use if your not a fucktard.

Fuck off Quentin.

Same with alcohol or any other drug except caffeine.

If you regularly ingest drugs that aren't caffeine, you are a shit stain on society.

I agree. It's terrible. It should never be legalised.

It's a strong gateway drug, too, where this is an incredibly prevalent phenomenon at Universities (at least in this country). I've seen it ruin many students' academic performance. A number have ended up dropping out because they get pulled down into this swirling drug drain and they can't escape.

I honestly think it should be legalized, in order to keep the filth who use it down. Let natural selection continue as it would, by letting idiots destroy themselves.

I have Scotch, smokes and weed all the time and I love it. Life is way more fun on drugs guys try it. At least for a few weeks. Give in, enjoy excess and live like a rock star!

Stop giving OP (((((Yous)))))

Use @ instead, he's fishing and desperate for replies to this terrible bait and poorly throughout thread

no thats a faux pa

I have tried it. The week long hangover (literally) killed my cognitive capacity. It is not worth it, unless you are a filthy abbo.

Bunch of reefer addicts in this thread.
>I swear im not addicted bro
>smokes 3 bluntls in an hour
>wow bro im so high XD

This isn't reddit, dumbass. (you)s font count for anything.

Sounds like something someone that wants Yous want

And I despise reddit, rancid shithole where OP deserves to go

Weed is for children and old folks. If you're between the ages of 24 and 45 and you smoke it's because you need a coping mechanism for your failure.

>Stop giving OP (((((Yous)))))
>poorly throughout thread
Are you high?

Is Quentin still around? I literally haven't seen him in years

Daily reminder anti-drug autists ruin all nativist movements

What if i run my own successful business (14 employees across 3 states), have two white kids and another on the way and a redpilled wife but like to spark up a fatty every few weeks? What failure am i coping with?

Anyone know whatever happened to that dudeweed guy?

Then go back there and fuck off with your "(you)" meme forcing.

Fuck off you authoritarian control freak.

1. Nobody has the right to tell someone else what they can and can't put into their own body.

2. Any argument that can be made against weed goes 10 times more for alcohol, tobacco and pharmaceuticals

3. KYS

Just because some shitty people get drawn to weed, it doesn't mean that weed makes shitty people.

You'd be surprised. Besides, more people are taking cannibis oil (non-psychoactive) for the benefits it provides without making them high and retarded.

Anti-marijuana people are ignorant as fuck.

And I don't smoke anymore. It was fun to do as a youth, but I got shit to do now. Getting high when you got shit to do is just dumb.

I think the weed has left you unable to reason

>hurr durr but wut about my specific circumstances your statement doesn't apply to me so checkmate i win

We're all speaking generally, welcome to the thread and almost all threads ever. Losers are more likely to weed than winners. Dont be so dumb.

>state legalizes recreational
>buy permit to own a grow operation to supply dispensaries
>make 400,000 my first couple of years
>watch liberals pay for my new house
>watch right wingers bitch like little children about a new source of capitalism
You all can keep whining like children, I will be over here making more money than most of you in your entire lifetime. Shit is a new gold rush, but you all are missing out over some moral/dogma bullshit.

Life is not a competition fucktard.

Please kill your internal Jew

Hmm it's almost like generalizations are stupid and you're just seeking to smear a huge swathe of people for the actions of a few you happen to dislike. Maybe everyone is an individual and some individuals are assholes regardless of their intake of X or Y drug so sweeping absolutes like you posted are fucking retarded?

Naaah gas the druggies, am i cool yet Sup Forums?

>implying alcohol develops schyzofrenia high addiction and some kinds are good for your helpin small dosis

Beer is healthier than milk, one cup is of tinto ine prevent hearth diseases and is good for your body becouse tanines,
marihuana is just a painkiller that destroy your brain due to his high addiction power.

Also agree ith you in the tobbaco thing, it should be banned.

My plan when it comes to my country.

Do it my aussy dude, It is fucking ridicules how much money you can make. People that stopped popping beans want it, people that want to stop punishing their liver with booze want it, certain medical patients want it, trust fund kids with too much disposable income want it.

It's a new market and it' prime for the fucking. Get paid a shit ton to just grow plants.

>not having a crippling venereal disease

Feels good doesn't it, OP?
fucking smelly hippies errywhere

marijuana is so boring. I prefer morphine and amphetamines IV'd after work.

>Seize the means of reproduction

You'd fucking know about destroying society wouldn't you kikel

Hey guys look at me, I am smoking marijuana out of a corn cob pipe, hey look at me.

>not doing lines of powdered blowfish toxin
Come on dude, get on the new level.

Like a good NAZI should.

kinda like that mix myself from time to time as well.

woah, where can I find my local gang of dolphins so I can get some of that shit.

Down at the docks my dude, look for the dark skinned ones they are always holding.

I miss when you straight-edge guys put more effort into your bait.

right on, wish me luck!

it really brightens up your day, and keeps you productive.

Whats your choice on amphetamines?

Paste? Crystal? Colombian boogie sugar?

THIS

If you are a slave to drugs you are a weak human and not better then some ghetto nigger.

Weed's popularity would drop if it gets legalised retards

What ever you have to tell yourself. Did alcohol purchases go down after prohibition ended?

Same shit different chemical.

>(you)s dont count for anything.
>he doesn't collect 2 cents for every you on shitposts
Fucking casuals.

crystal all the way my man.

>Commie
>Defending degeneracy
No surprise

Jews love using the herb. Don't you want to get your money back fist over fist from the kikes?

Yea.. I notice a lot of white kids are getting into this whole drinking lean and smoking weed shit like it's not complete degenerate black culture. It needs to stop. Smoking weed should be illegal unless it's used for medicinal purposes.

You'd still save more money, have more free time and be healthier if you didn't smoke it.

I swear I despise this argument so much. Congratulations you're a high achiever who happens to smoke some weed, but guess what? You're still destroying your potential by smoking a drug which has proven to alter your sense of reality, destroy short-term memory and reduce your IQ.

You might be making 50 million a year but have the potential to make 200 million a year instead. Trade-offs, my friend.

What's ironic about this is that I've seen more lives destroyed by weed than alcohol if you take into account how many people actually drink alcohol. Weed is called the devil's lettuce for a reason it seems relatively harmless but it draws you in and makes you dependent on it.

I know you don't like people calling you out on your degenerate behavior but it's too bad. There are a lot of young people on this board and they shouldn't be given the wrong impression that marijuana is acceptable.

>falling for the cannabis jew
>falling for the alcohol jew
>falling for the nicotine jew
>falling for the caffeine jew
>falling for the sugar jew

Tell us more about your operation or stop LARPing.

I have fallen for the sugar Jew.

I'm cutting it now.

Caffeine is not a Jew, it wakes me up and makes me productive at work.

>grow plants
>have lab label plants for thc and cbd content for resale per harvest
>sell plants to dispensaries to sell
>put money in safe
If you want more refined details you are out of luck, not going to post anything personal on Sup Forums where the majority would love to see me shut down.

Caffeine is one of the worst jews I listed. You become heavily reliant on it, needing a cup of coffee every morning just so you don't feel like shit. On top of that, everybody's on it. People give it to their kids in sugary soda's, then wonder why they turn out unhealthy. Cut that shit out of your life.

>not the caffeine
Caffeine is an addictive drug too with physical symptoms on cessation. You are a drug addict too my dear fascist flag friend.

more like
>start your own crop
>Monsanto sabotages your farm with their own plant spores
>Monsanto sues you for saying you stole their patented product strain
>lose farm due to insane court costs
>Monsanto does to everyone else
>ends up like big tobacco

>You might be making 50 million a year but have the potential to make 200 million a year instead.

That's retarded. My potential is in no way limited by how i spend 2 hours of free time once or twice a month.

You should extend your logic to everything potentially negative. I guess by virtue of your shitposting on Sup Forums EVERYONE HERE IS A PSYCHOSIS ADDLED INTERNET ADDICT SHITTING AWAY THEIR POTENTIAL ON THE INTERNET!

Kill yourself my dude.

Probably why he said it's like a Gold Rush because none of that shit is happening right now and he'll be rich as fuck by the time they get their grubby hands on the industry.

I keep all my grow rooms with their own oxygen environments so a hermaphrodite plant or a strain I'm breeding doesn't pollinate my other grows and make them full of seeds.

I also produce my own seeds in house so I don't have to rely on seed banks because it is still federally illegal and mailing seeds is a trafficking felony.

So sorry to burst that bubble, but I already thought that shit through.

Good thing I'm not on any of those.
Take the methpill

Yeah true, USA is a pretty big place and as mentioned, it's all indoor.
Good on ya mate, don't let those corporate cunts fuck another industry.

Not a hippy lads but i do smoke almost every weekend( i have a no weekday blaze policy)
I work a part time job when i'am not studying, i'am relatively clean and hygienic and i like to think i dress or at least attempt to dress nicely.

Why am i a degenerate?

How do you get your plants started?

With the feds and state breathing down my neck 24/7 can't afford to make a mistake. With as big as a facility as I own.

It's a gold rush, but the rules and regulations are tighter than a virigin's pussy and if you fuck up once kiss it good bye. Which makes me laugh when Sup Forums thinks it's easy or like any other market.

Banks won't take our money, the dea could raid your ass at anytime, take all your shit and throw you in front of a federal judge at any time. The state inspectors could pull your permit at anytime for any reason, shit is not easy.

You're not. OP is just bitter that people make their own choices. It's literally a >stop liking what i don't like!!!!11 thread.

I traveled around the states collecting seeds from hot spots like Humboldt and such until I had a small bank. Then I cloned those plants and forced them to hermy for seeds to build my own bank. Now I trade in person with other operations to keep building it.

Weed makes you content with being bored which leads to being a boring person.

Anybody who even inhales 2nd hand should be gassed, then thrown from a helicopter. Then thrown into an oven.

>weed is the jew's tool (like everything i disagree with)
oy vey smoking weed lessens the productive potential of the goyim, go pay taxes