White Flight

youtu.be/xqtKYaDycPc?t=323
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white flight

I'd like to address this topic as how I've seen it.
If you see pic related. It reckons that white flight is the case that the moment white people see black people they run away. This is not true

I've lived in the same majority white residential area my whole life. (24 now). And have slowly notice they encroachment of african families moving in fom about 10km away. If I had a time lapse of the areas you'd see them spread out on a map as if being a cancer. This is how it works

1. They move in close/near to a safe and prosperous community
2. Soon crime begins to pick up
3. Property value begins to lower
4. Lower property prices = More low income earners = more crime
5. So you have more Africans moving in and the number of bars/liquor stores triples as well as KFC(no jokes)
6. The properties are poorly maintained if maintained at all. Further lowering property value(see point 4 as to how this helps)
7. The end result is littered streets as a norm, high crime and house's that look dilapidated

I live in a fairly wealthy flat(atleast I used to). Now in my kind of flat it is the duty of all flat members(The Body Corporate) to pool together money for restoration and maintenance. long story short we managed to have one black family owe us $2975,74(convertered 4U). Even though owing this they thought it would be a good idea to buy a brand new car(those now owing two cars) which was atleast more than $7439,34. You know black people. They can be living in the slums but out on the streets they gotta represent that bling bling. Their house could be falling apart but as long as their friends think they are rich their fine. I figured they're Idea with the cars was if they were kicked out, at least they have room for their 3 children to sleep.

Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/22/locals-fled-pool-after-migrants-masturbated-into-jacuzzi-defecated-into-kids-pool-molested-bathers/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=50.65960661073764,12.067377883496192&z=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They can be living in the slums but out on the streets they gotta represent that bling bling.
Sounds like gypsies to me.

Also,
>lending money to total strangers; worse than that, niggers

Oh yeah forgot my flag

Anyway. Thats just the mindset of a successful African, or should i say kaffir/nigger(As there are many successful Africans with atleast half a brain out there). Now imagine what its like for the poor Africans. You can imagine it must be disastrous.

So as I said I've been living in the same place for ever now and their have always been a small population of middle class Africans living around here. Streets were clean, crime was good. Now with the slow migration/influx of low income Africans I've seen the streets get filthier and filthier. They literally have no sense of community(it propbaly explains how my government can screw over it's own people continuously).

Well my point is this explanation of white flight is a lie and the result of white people seeing their community turn to shit with trash everywhere and crime. The moment i amass enough money and have the relevant experience on my profession I prepare to follow the time honoured tradition of White flight!.

I just how Europe isn't the same hellhole by the time I get their

Huh? No-one seems to care about the future coming near you?

>future coming near you
hell no hahah
but good luck and try not to get merked by feral niggers

Fuck you we are good you are just overexaggerating they are good people you just jealous we blacks should stand up against your tyranny. Thank god mandela freed us from your yoke of opression now we are free to settle wherever we want you privileged white. Go find your safe place somewhere else. This world has no borders. Build bridges not walls. Diversity is strength.

Holy fuck are you a regular? That flag might as well be a tripcode

If Europe closes their borders, we should demand sanctions for them being racist.

Yeah! That's right Ahmed!
We black are not bad! We just plain stupid!

Just move to Orania you loser.

White flight is evil because it lowers property values, which hurts black people. Gentrification is evil because it raises property values, which hurts black people. Basically, white people doing anything hurts black people (because we sure as hell can't blame them for anything, can we?)

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/22/locals-fled-pool-after-migrants-masturbated-into-jacuzzi-defecated-into-kids-pool-molested-bathers/
Coming to a country near you...

>STILL going with the "migrant" narrative
Its the refugees. Not american migrants

>Its the refugees
It's hilarious watching euros still try to convince themselves these people are "refugees" that are going to go back some time.

yeah, we have a detailed map of migrant crimes, it's called "XY Einzelfall"

2016 is so littered you can't see the map.

Fucking love that name, germ humor is underrated imo.

In ten years, Orania will be razed to the ground by hungry feral niggers.

Mark my words.

I don't like Afrikaans and I'm not white, also go fuck yourself
rare
You forget lad. There is no such thing as racism against whites.
Just the presence of a white man is oppressive. Thats why the Jews are working ardently at their removal
Lol that maps amazing. Truly proof that immigrants can make a positive effect
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=50.65960661073764,12.067377883496192&z=7

pls explain

>XY Einzelfall
English translation
>XY Individual Cases
and you consider yourself a Nazi.

So you're saying muslim blacks are doing better?

I don't know what they fuck your talking about Mohammed

I just dont get the humurous part, the irony in which they have covered the whole map was my best guess but thats too obvious and not too funny.

Because if one of these crimes were brought to the news. They'd say it was an isolated/individual crime and is not at all representive of the refugee populous. When the map begs to differ.