Sup Forums to destroy multi billion corporation

If Sup Forums actually does this Sup Forums will be in the history books for a long time. we have to show true colors, not just some immature meme war it has to be a frenzy in every aspect imaginable. it's just too simple to make reddit style memes and doxing is already in the works. don't get me wrong cernovich and infowars are important to getting this done but they don't know Sup Forums well enough to side with it. we need some truly damaging shit, weaponized autism 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/category/ratings/)
people-press.org/2012/09/27/section-4-demographics-and-political-views-of-news-audiences/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off LARPer

Welcome, summer friend. Enjoy your stay!

irl shitposting

The shitpost to end all shitposting

>Sup Forums will be in the history books for a long time
You mean Ebaumsworld right op?

Right op?............

You're not a newfag are you op????????

It'll be remembered for its artistic achievements

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

he is

slide thread

sage

hide

do not respond

We could just spam the shit out of their advertisers and warner brothers of the recent shit and them clearly manipulating that Minnesota protest video (take that shit to the suburbs!) a year or two back.

I doubt it would do much, but if they don't respond well...we could work with them denying our just claims and taking shit elsewhere to be reported as slander towards their network...a media center acting as a mafia ring with tendencies to lie...

A meme jihad wouldn't be effective on its own, but it could help. Not sure if worth the effort...
The trick is how the hell are we going to get NORMIES to understand this shit?

They'll probably just gloss over us, but it's a funny thought.

What is Sup Forums? Is that the name of the POL server hosting service?

Last time I checked, Sup Forums IS a history book.

Nice reminder

>You will witness a Vietnamese mine defusing forum defeat a multibillion dollar news kike corporation

What if all the threads about cnn doxxing a reddit shitposter are the real slide threads?

all of you autists are too preoccupied with throwing out our own memes. the only real way to bring down a company like this is to discredit them with 'memes" targeted to their audience. Let's look at CNN's ratings to see what's popular (cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/category/ratings/) . Then, cross reference that with this (people-press.org/2012/09/27/section-4-demographics-and-political-views-of-news-audiences/) to see what audience their top programs draw.

Go on facebook twitter etc. with fake profiles and release targeted memes to each demographic. try not to spread each meme outside of that demographic as overlap will backfire

ayyayayayayaya

If you spam advertisers you have to appeal to an adult, rational sense of how corrupt deceitful and unethical practices are causing you to pull out. That's how you get results, if you go "CNN is shit you should pull ads" they'll effectively ignore you.

Fight this battle smart, and fight this battle adamantly. I'm sending another email to Amazon now to pull ads. You should too.

Israeli Jews are going to blow up Trump and Putin in Hamburg with drone bombs using the Jewish sockpuppet Antifa and the Israel owned terror group ISIS

Nuke Israel if they manage it
If this happens we get a Hitler 2.0 and they cannot say no anymore to Nazism

lmao this is goobergate all over again, you will embarass yourself, accomplish nothing, and only strengthen their cause as they will blare about evil alt-right nazis harassing them

Thing is even if you don't like the idea of a reddit shot poster not having consequence for this, it's still morally wrong to blackmail, silence, and threaten those who criticize and have a differing idea just because they are a powerful company and can get away with it.

This is the point where corporate corruption is hitting dangerous levels and it should be up to us to stop it.

While I'd like it to be true, we'd get shutdown, doxxed, and maybe even sent to prison or killed before we brought down CNN. We're on (((they're))) radar and there will be consequences for our actions. The best we can do is a meme war until more people start to wake up.

>we'll just bring some slaves from africa
>it will be fine

later
>we'll just brings some fags from reddit
>it will be fine

This is the shit that'll get us shutdown.

What if this is all faked by CNN as a publicity stunt?

Does anyone have a graph of CNN stock value over the past month?

Is right, this is about free speech.
If we let them get away with doing this to one of us they can silence all of us.

digits are concerning..

Indeed turd sniffer you are, young apprentice

>2117
>"my grandpa fought in the meme wars"
>"I remember when /bbbbb/ was good"
>"I've been here since hiro ii"
>"fuck off newfag"

Time to call the hulkman out of retirement

Whomever gets Sup Forums shut down better understand completely what such a thing would entail.

What you fucking NEETS are gonna rage on some other website and get promptly banned.. Nothing will happen if Sup Forums gets shut down except a weeks work of popcorn.

Great! Now Sup Forums can go even more mainstream so we can have more autistic children shitting up this board

I don't normally go this route, but you're new as fuck

It'll probably be a flood of degeneracy that this site usually contains spreading around the internet.

We somehow need to do to CNN what we did to Tumblr.

dey dindu nuffin

>selective pressures causing anons to have to be more intelligent in the meme wars
you have no idea what would be unleashed newfag

>implying we wouldn't just use endless throwaways and proxies

You fags think this will do anything to hurt CNN? Delusions of grandeur. Nobody will remember this shit by next week and CNN will continue to be a media powerhouse

But what do we do?

I think you mean/r/The_Donald

I don't think it would be that easy, if HWNDU taught me anything, then it's the fact that we are a huge international network of seemingly normal sleeper agents who can be roused at any given moment, a network so vast Shia couldn't even shake us in rural Finland. We are like a bigger, not retarded ISIS, sure they could shut down the site and doxx a few people, but not everyone, I sure our hivemind would find a way to retaliate in a deadly fashion
>tfw we are a successful real life Hydra

>"hai guis, lets copypasta the same exact complaint to every sponsor, because that's not a sign of just bullshitting and memeing at all!"

You guys are fonna accomplish shit.

I'm listening to NPR right now. They're literally talking about the story, and who owns memes. Yes really.

Let the Purge commence

>owns memes
Wew This passed the point of ridiculousness a long time ago.

They even had a legal analyst on talking about it.

african-american detected