Non SJW car companies?

So, I know Mercedes, BMW, and other European car companies are pushing the Refugees Welcome mess all over, but what is a good car company that isn't SJW as hell?

I keep seeing on here that Ford is not leftist. Why?

What about Honda or Toyota? I'm thinking of buying a Honda and I want to know if they push the same garbage as Eurocuck car companies.

hmmmm

Not Toyota.....
Alas for they used to be so good!

porsche and merc dont give shit desu
volvo was goat and its dead rip

Honda does. They made a huge deal about a woman being the designer/engineer of the NSX, among other things.

>engineer of the NSX
thats why they are so ugly?

Why not?

I mean like today...

Seconding this.

I have had a kia for a few years and it's pretty awesome. about 35 mpg and handles real well. Most asian companies are probably going to be your best bet.

wops are still good

any GM company is cucked beyond repair. holden used to make true blue aussie cars, but they went full cuck and shut down their car plants in australia. now they're pandering to women with shitty cuck econoboxes.

honda is okay.

This might be the stupidist fucking thread I have ever seen on Sup Forums

inb4 hurrr honda is degenerate tier garbage

Okay, but what about #RefugeesWelcome? Anything other than strong womyn?

>driving a car engineered by a woman
have fun lol

Thank you for your input. I try.

Old Lexus cars are good.

I drive a Honda City very smooth drive

any Honda produced before 2000 is god tier car.

Japan has not had ANY jihadist terror attacks. they HATE all non japs. They wont let anyone in their country and its hard for educated professionals to get jobs there. They recognize the refugee shit for what it is.

also, I have owned 2 Honda Accords(2000 and 2013) because averagefag. Very reliable cars, dealerships treat you well if you are not a total fuck up. Cars are safe and upkeep is relatively inexpensive

refugees=cheap labor

every company will push this

Toyota will be your best bet. The American marketing will likely be JUST, but the actual company is not. Plus they're pretty damn reliable. I have 232000 miles on my 2011 Tundra and it's still trucking along pretty damn well.

Pretty much this.

if it isn't stolen by now.

They're all garbage
Literally the only new cars that are good for actual driving are the new mx 5 and the brz.
Everything else is either auto only, or has perma hill assist etc etc.
Not to mention that cars are made to be disposable these days after the lease is up.

Well for one thing they don't build their cars like they used to, but then no one really does nowadays.

Mainly just because I keep seeing these multi-culti black man - white woman race mixing ads.

That's just western marketing. You'll see that for just about any company. What matters is the parent company.

I'm on 210,000 miles with my based Honda pilot and it drives like day one. I don't care if they are cucked or not.

Refugees are cheap labour
Capitalism are a left wing ideology

Refugees are cheap labour
Capitalism is a left wing ideology

>tfw I drive a CRV 2001