Why can't white people hate niggers as much as Asians do?

Why can't white people hate niggers as much as Asians do?

I'm scared of beibg surrounded 100:1 by niggers in 2060. Close the borders.

English teacher btw

Just relax it will all be over soon.

*inserts penis into rectum

Worry more about beaners. They're the ones breeding like Mormons.

Because asians rarely see one. It's easier to hate when you don't see a person, but just a group, before you.

When people get to know each other, they see, that the other one is just a person as well. With similar problems to ours.

let's see those tibbies

Worry about both. Worry about all of them.

But Africa is breeding like no tomorrow....only time until they head north.

Whites have had to co-exist with them for hundreds of years. There are too many to just get rid of, so we've learned to tolerate their presence.

Because whites like pets and animals in general.

Beaners are only 50% as scary as niggers though. They're dumb and can be violent but in my experience are way less violent and much harder to provoke. Like hoodrat niggers will literally pull a gun on you for even looking at them for .2 seconds, whereas hoodrat beaners will at least give you a chance to talk if you wander into their neighborhood and start looking into their cars, trying to see if it's your friend's car.

Yes both of those have happened to me. Second one was an entire pack of beaners and no threats aside from "hey homie what the fuck you doin' sneaking around here bro? get the fuck out" were said, and only at the start.

KEK

There are many niggers where you are. The opposite is true.

yes, keep crying about the blacks that are killing and aborting themselves in their enclaves while their population stagnates. It's not the spics that are demographically replacing you that's the problem, it's those niggers

Too bad we set them free and now they've all gone feral.

>Too bad we set them free and now they've all gone feral.

Should have left them in their native habitat. Why are we so stupid?

S-Source?

What gun was it

>Should have left them in their native habitat. Why are we so stupid?

meh, she's brown eyed anyway

This. The nigger problem is mostly taking care of itself. The Mexicans are breeding at least five to a family, not counting the bastard children created by the 13 year old slut and her tio.

Cuz white men are the most cucked.

Sadly this is true. We're too complacent.

Their population doesn't grow at all so just keep watch of the house prices in your area.

Man why can't we just coexist? This thinking just fans the flames and makes shit worse

Because it would take everyone to decide at once to coexist peacefully, and that won't happen. There will always be an attack from one to the other, which will ignite the flame again. The only solution is separation.

Can't separate white paint from black paint when they already mixed, user.

they do, or at least they did, but the influence and propaganda spread from America to Europe and now EVERYONE believes that all races are equal, even though you can clearly see in the real world that it's not true.

>coexist
blacks dont even get along with eachother just look at chiraq

Sauce?

Unless you're talking about race mixing (which would be a good point), we're not paint. Sorting through m&ms is a better analogy because it's possible but would be time consuming and you'd need something to do with the brown ones that no one wants.

Inb4 Americans and their candy

>scared
exactly. at least you're honest

i hate them more than asians do.

Even if we all merged into one bland race, it would not get rid of tribalism. It's an evolutionary trait that will take hundreds, if not thousands, of years to get rid of. Every social animal has this trait, as it's necessary for survival. My tribe comes first, don't trust the other tribe because they think the same way. Look at how much Europeans killed each other, even when they looked the exact same. Look at how Africa is still full of tribes kicking each other, even though they are the same race. It is inherent in our biology.

>coexisting with subhuman animals.

I'd trust a rabid dog before trusting a nigger.

Because whites have way too much empathy. The jews have bred for it.

>Even if we all merged into one bland race, it would not get rid of tribalism.

If we all merged in to one race the superficial features wouldn't be present to allow tribalism

Continue reading my post. There doesn't have to be distinct physical differences for tribalism to happen. The North American nurace would hate the European nurace simply because they are of a different tribe. We move to the stars? We'll still put our guys before the other ship/station. We all live in one gigantic city with every building and street the exact same? The western dwellers will hate the eastern dwellers. We all live in one mega building? Fuck those guys from the 99th floor. Screw those peasants from the southeast quadrant.

Tribalism will take forever to go away, if it ever does.

We need to fight back by cleansing Africa of niggers. Re-take South Africa, Rhodesia, Deutsch-Südwestafrika and purge shit from them.

The key difference is all of that can be hidden/changed. The kind of tribalism that would be underpinned by location or culture would never be as potent as one fuelled by superficial differences. When a person hates Muslims they're not thinking about a Bosniaks

I enjoy the visual appeal of her mammaries.

The Europeans massacred each other, even though they were the same race. The Africans are torturing and wiping each other out even with no genetic differences. There will always be something the others have that we will want, even if we reach post scarcity. We will always view the other as a threat. Racism is a tiny threat to the human race, and not even worth worrying about.

Europeans aren't homogeneous. Africa is the most genetically diverse continent.

We're talking about looks, aren't we? That was your point of all of us mixing together to form one race. We would still have genetic differences, yet we'd look the same.

Yeah, genetically they are different, yet it doesn't stick out as much. It was not the genetic differences that were the issue, it was the fact that they belonged to another tribe. Look at American blacks, largely the same, genetically and by looks, yet even those in the same city kill each other because they are not from the same neighborhood. It's not a matter of race, it's a matter of tribalism.

Hello there blacked neighbor, hope those 500l of sea water will be enough to soothe your prolapsed asshole when EU pulls it's BBC out.

>not acknowledging the Indian problem

wherever you go you will find poos

I'm Asian, I went to an Eurasian school where there were no blacks, unless you count the high yellow mulatto into anime. I had high thoughts of black people then, when I only knew of them from TV shows like The Simpsons.

Then I went to college, and met black people, then I worked a summer job, when I worked with black teenage boys, THEN I hate them.

People who don't have to deal with blacks don't dislike them

>If we all merged in to one race the superficial features wouldn't be present to allow tribalism

Okay, I'm from Hong Kong, and I can tell you that you are wrong. There is a huge amount of antagonism between Hong Kongers and Chinese from Mainland. I have a problem trusting Mainalnders and vice versa because they are not of my tribe, my gran was from Mainland, but since then, we've got spiltsville. It's not that I don't have friends from Mainland, but they prefer sticking to their own and I prefer sticking to mine.

The only time a Mainlander and a Hong Konger will stick together, is against a right-wing-Jap or a black. Heck, in the case of the black, you can find a mainlander, a hong konger, and the middle age right-wing-jap crowded onto a small bench while leaving the nigger on his own.

>I'm Asian
Flag checks out

In Japan, the only blacks I see (except the guy in the SoftBank ad) are dodgy niggers who sell fake hats in Ueno and door at sketchy nightclubs.

I'm convinced the japs keep a few there to remind everybody to never relax.

>Beaners are only 50% as scary as niggers though
wrong
they are way worse, try watching some prison documentaries, you will see the black inmates are always fucking terrified of the spics, and for good reason

Because social engineering & propaganda works.

At first it was because they were resistant to malaria. Up until the 1950s (!) the US had malaria just like Africa, and guess who evolved malaria resistance in Africa?

Christian hippie indoctrination

>save muh black Christian babies

Also jew enforced race mixing agendas like tolerance days at school and stuff.

You will almost never get sauce. Almost every time some hot bitch is posted on pol people who want to have a stroke or two over the semen demon ask "sauce" and are just ignored 99% of the time. Honestly it should be a rule that pics like op have to have some details with the picture so sauce if not provided can be found.