>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUGGDrI5pQY
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1796662163
youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY&index
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

REMEMBER

THURSDAY SCHEDULE, BUSY DAY

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, JULY 6, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1796662163

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will meet with President Andrzej Duda of Poland. The President will then participate in an expanded bilateral meeting with President Andrzej Duda. Later in the morning, the President will hold a joint press conference with President Andrzej Duda. The President will then participate in a photo opportunity with European leaders. Late morning, the President will give remarks at Three Seas Initiative Summit. The President will then participate in the Transatlantic Roundtable. In the afternoon, the President will participate in a bilateral meeting with President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic of Croatia. The President will then give remarks to the people of Poland. Following his remarks, the President will depart Warsaw, Poland en route Hamburg, Germany. The President will then depart Hamburg Airport en route Alsterwiese Schwanenwik Park LZ. The President will then participate in an expanded meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany. The President will then depart Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg en route U.S. Consulate General Hamburg. In the evening, the President will attend the Northeast Asia Security Dinner with President Moon Jae-in of the Republic of Korea and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan. The President will then depart the U.S. Consulate General Hamburg en route his overnight accommodations.

ALL TIMES ARE IN LOCAL TIME FIRST, THEN EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST) SECOND.

9:10AM// 3:10AM THE PRESIDENT departs Warsaw Marriott Hotel en route Royal Castle

9:20AM// 3:20AM THE PRESIDENT arrives Royal Castle

9:30AM// 3:30AM THE PRESIDENT meets with President Andrzej Duda of Poland

9:55AM // 3:55AM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded bilateral meeting with President Andrzej Duda

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH EUROPEAN UNION

NOW WE ARE FRIENDS

>retarded father who believes Drumpf is a Russian agent
>believes in JFK conspiracy, Oxfordian Shakespeare conspiracy, etc.
>don't be an asshole just question how any of this could be true without evidence
>"we'll have to see!"
>notice how when he thinks I'm not listening he tunes into fucking Morning Joe despite not even living in the UK, goes to their YT channel
>bad mouths me behind my back to friends
>when meeting distant relatives felt need to keep telling them I was a Trump supporter to embarrass me
I honestly think I have one of the most insane anti-Trump parents on this board.

Post your joint based conference face

STREAM LIVE NOW
Stream for Americans

STREAM LIVE NOW
Stream for Americans

STREAM LIVE NOW
Stream for Americans

STREAM LIVE NOW
Stream for Americans

STREAM LIVE NOW
Stream for Americans

STREAM LIVE NOW
Stream for Americans

STREAM LIVE NOW
Stream for Americans

Polish translator a cute!

>about POLAND'S security

You really are a blessing, Ivan
>no homo

SCHEDULE PART 2

10:15AM // 4:15AM THE PRESIDENT will hold a joint press conference with President Andrzej Duda

10:55AM // 4:55AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a photo opportunity with European leaders

11:10AM // 5:10AM THE PRESIDENT will give remarks at Three Seas Initiative Summit

11:25AM // 5:25AM THE PRESIDENT will participate in the Transatlantic Roundtable

12:15PM// 6:15AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic of Croatia

12:55PM// 6:55AM THE PRESIDENT departs Royal Castle en route Krasiski Square

1:05PM// 7:05AM THE PRESIDENT arrives Krasiski Square

1:15PM// 7:15AM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks to the people of Poland

1:40PM // 7:40AM THE PRESIDENT departs Krasiski Square en route Warsaw Chopin Airport

1:55PM // 7:55AM THE PRESIDENT arrives Warsaw Chopin Airport

2:05PM// 8:05AM THE PRESIDENT departs Warsaw Chopin Airport en route Hamburg, Germany

3:55PM// 9:55AM THE PRESIDENT arrives Hamburg, Germany

4:05PM// 10:05AM THE PRESIDENT departs Hamburg Airport en route Alsterwiese Schwanenwik Park LZ

4:25PM// 10:25AM THE PRESIDENT arrives Alsterwiese Schwanenwik Park LZ

4:35PM// 10:35AM THE PRESIDENT departs Alsterwiese Schwanenwik Park LZ en route his overnight accommodations

4:40PM// 10:40AM THE PRESIDENT arrives his overnight accommodations

5:50PM// 11:50AM THE PRESIDENT departs his overnight accommodations en route Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg

5:55PM// 11:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg

6:00PM // 12:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a restricted meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany

6:15PM // 12:15PM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany

6:50PM// 12:50PM THE PRESIDENT departs Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg en route U.S. Consulate General Hamburg

6:55PM// 12:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives U.S. Consulate General Hamburg

i'm glad you slept early so you could be well rested for watching the speech. You slept right?

PRESS CONFERENCE WHEN?

Give us what we want and we'll go away

SCHEDULE PART 3

7:30PM// 1:30PM THE PRESIDENT attends the Northeast Asia Security Dinner with President Moon Jae-in of the Republic of Korea and* *Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan

9:05PM// 3:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs U.S. Consulate General Hamburg en route his overnight accommodations

9:15PM// 3:15PM THE PRESIDENT arrives his overnight accommodations

France and Belgium on high alert, happening may be imminent

TRUMP SPEECH LIVE

Send in Irinas, Vsevolodovich, the Lyudmillas ran away.

NOW

Jesus if this is legit

Reminder to use country flags like USA and Polan.

nao

Yes, i woke up just in time

I like how they are talking about actual issues, not nothing burgers and conspiracy theories or tweets or something silly like that

I love Kellyanne.

Something's always happening there, the countries are trying to do away with their own people with massive third-world immigration combined with policies of "assimilation," user.

good. I'm going back to bed after this.

I like the audio system.

>President Dude

lmao

Anybody else think the Polish are white niggers?

We all do

FR has been on high terrorist alert ever since the muslims shot up that theater though?

Where my polish niggers at?

>ENEMIES FROM SOUTH AND EAST
>WILL THE WEST SURVIVE

When is he meeting with Kolinda?

25 minutes of this later
I can already see the foam coming out of (((their))) mouths

nice

>132589369
No

Polish/Irish >>> you

UNBREAKABLE SPIRIT.

WE HAVE NEVER BEEN CLOSER TO POLAND THAN NOW.

>Not Albanians

Spotted the eternal kraut

settle down fluffy

>Pooland

>Majestic country, the concentration camps were truly an inspirational sight

TRUMP NO!

they're white based black guys, fellow 'pede

OLD

Well, it's an higher alert then
The counter terrorism operation in Belgium failed to arrest the guys who were planning an imminent attack

your dad seems like a faggot no offense.

>Tremendous gains
WE /fit/ NOW

Trump's shirt and tie matches the Polish flag.

Post your face when you realize Trump is probably very worried about how things will turn out in Europe, but learning CNN imploded itself in his absence likely perked him right up and gave him the extra energy he needed.

Slavs are not white my guy

US President Donald Trump will use a landmark speech in Warsaw later Thursday to warn that the future of the West is in doubt if nations do not show more resolve.
"The defence of the West ultimately rests not only on means but also on the will of its people to prevail," Trump will say, according to excerpts released by the White House.
"The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive."
Trump will paint a picture of the West facing existential challenges to "defend our civilisation" from terrorism, bureaucracy and the erosion of traditions, according to the extracts.
He will point to Poland -- which in the last century endured Nazi and Soviet occupation -- as an example of resolve.
"The story of Poland is the story of a people who have never lost hope, who have never been broken, and who have never forgotten who they are," he will say.
In a nod to the conservative values he shares with Poland's controversial ruling Law and Justice party, Trump will also call on the West to defend its traditions.
"Americans, Poles, and the nations of Europe value individual freedom and sovereignty," he will say.
"We must work together to counter forces, whether they come from inside or out, from the South or the East, that threaten over time to undermine these values and to erase the bonds of culture, faith and tradition that make us who we are."
Trump will also issue a Reaganesque call to tackle bureaucratic overcontrol, which he will frame as more than just an inconvenience or byproduct of a rules-based society.
"On both sides of the Atlantic, our citizens are confronted by yet another danger -- one firmly within our control. This danger is invisible to some but familiar to the Poles. The steady creep of government bureaucracy that drains the vitality and wealth of the people."
"The West became great not because of paperwork and regulations but because people were allowed to chase their dreams and pursue their destinies," he will say.

Polish which live in poland look a lot better then 90% of the poles which live here

niggers and arabs?

HAHAH HE JUST SLAMMED RUSSIA

>Being proud of negro occupation force

we'll go away

DELETE THIS

>kac meme

underrated.

SPEECH KINO

>Michael J Fox the camera man

>132589451
>132589369
>132589530
>assblasted EUfag
Like a clock...

!

Duda making some big arms deals with Trump

yeah well he keeps telling me to watch Rick & Morty so that is a definite yes

Which is stupid because no people of the world love him more than russians. Even more than americans.

pls no polish death camps this time

those who live in the UK are the brightest ones hehe

MUH RUSSIA
BAHAHAHAJAJAHAAAHB

NOW DONALD IS MY BEST FRIEND

wow it's fucking nothing.

We have a president who refuses to say the words "white genocide".

Russia just gave a missile defense system to Iran and they’ve been supplying North Korea. That’s ignoring the recent history of Crimea and other shit.

Ivan, what are you doing here? Fraternizing with Americans, fine. But Poles? I think a trip to Lubyanka is in order.

You need to leave that country. It's dead.

Your dad sounds pretty bad, but I'm 100% certain some people here have parents who would be even worse.

>PRESIDENT DUDE

>BAD BEHAVIOR

kek

(you) too...

>We've been fighting ISIS very hard (Since I've been president)

Obama btfo

COMMONWEALTH NOW!!!

Who?

That is simply the best way to put it. All around they are horrendous rogues. Drug trade, slaughter, gulags, organized crime of all sorts, extortion, constant threats to everyone around them, etc.

Jesus Christ fuck these Polish fucking niggers, we gave billions and billion in gibs and they can't accept a few thousand refugees

Get out of the EU then, see how you do you fucking toilet scrubers

Trump : You can never be held hostage to a single supplier

HAHAHAH HE IS REFERRING TO RUSSIA.
Putin BTFO

Americans below this line slept early so they could witness the speech

HE IS A TOUGH NEGOTIATOR!

Overton window hasn't quite shifted that far yet.

He all but outright states it anyways, assuming this transcript is legit.

When he turned to go back to the camp, he discovered that there was another man up on this hill, a stone’s throw away: some kind of monk or holy man, perhaps, as he was dressed in a rough sackcloth robe, with no finery. But then the bloke whipped out a sword. It was not one of your needle-thin rapiers, such as fops pushed at each other in the streets of London and Paris, but some kind of relic of the Crusades, a two-handed production with a single crossbar instead of a proper guard—the sort of thing Richard the Lionhearted might’ve used to slay camels in the streets of Jerusalem. This man went down on one knee in the dirt, and he did it with verve and enthusiasm. You see your rich man kneeling in church and it takes him two or three minutes, you can hear his knees popping and sinews creaking, he totters this way and that, creating small alarums amongst the servants who are gripping his elbows. But this brute knelt easily, even lustily if such a thing were possible, and facing toward the city of Vienna, he planted his sword in the ground so that it became a steel cross. The morning light was shining directly into his grizzled face and glinting from the steel of the blade and glowing in some indifferent colored jewels set into the weapon’s hilt and crossbar. The man bowed his head and took to mumbling in Latin. The hand that wasn’t holding the sword was thumbing through a rosary—Jack’s cue to exit stage right. But as he was leaving he recognized the man with the broadsword as King John Sobieski.

When will Trump announce the amalgamation of Poland Creek & Morgan Springs?

TOUGH NEGOTIATOR

>He wants Poland to pay more

fucking hell Donals

WE'RE COMING POLAN

JUST HANG ON

BUT YOU GOTTA PAY

>We won't tolerate use of fabricated chemical weapons, especially when it's coming from Syria
This is taking a turn south.

This is the question, will EU put the thumb on Poland by drawing back on development money?

I will never fall for your tricks, sleepnigger