You say the Soviets killed more than the Nazis - So why did they never find any mass graves in the Soviet Union/Russia?

You say the Soviets killed more than the Nazis - So why did they never find any mass graves in the Soviet Union/Russia?

Is there any proof of these mass killing other than "eye witness"

Really makes me think...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
youtube.com/watch?v=deY09HmSZtk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9eQenKlvjc
washingtontimes.com/news/2010/oct/26/putin-solzhenitsyns-gulag-archipelago-essential/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How come they never found any mass graves in Treblinka? Really makes me think.

There were mass graves In Poland from soviets purging intellectuals and former army.

Well the Gulags weren't overcrowded and Russia didn't lose the war, so I'm guessing they had adequate resources to dispose of the bodies through cremation, but who knows? I'd guess that there would be many mass graves in Russia, sadly Russians are brainwashed to the point where, for example, Germany banned the swastika, but Russia has yet to still ban Soviet symbols and memorabilia. It's all about context here.

Gonna need to see some pics?

>Doesn't know about the Katyn Forest Massacre
>Thinks he has any place to make conclusions about the Holocaust and anti-German propaganda

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Bodies of Polish prisoners-of-war by the mass graves, awaiting forensic examination, 30 April 1943

[The Gulag Archipelago intensifies]

I bet you believe in Hitler's IKEA where the wares were made out of 100% Jew, don't you?

Where are the mass graves in the camps though?

>So why did they never find any mass graves in the Soviet Union/Russia?
They do.
As well as in Poland, Chechia and the whole of the former of the USSR
Read a book sometimes

Bykivnia mass grave
>The number of dead bodies buried there is estimated between "dozens of thousand," to 30,000, to 100,000 and up to 120,000, though some estimates place the number as high as 200,000 or even 225,000.

i bet the allies (france and britain) hid it like they also do, they always hide their crimes and since they were allies with the ussr they obviously did hide it.

> what is propaganda

search holodomer.
search cultural revoltion.
search gulags.

the thing with communists is their death toll was done over decades, meaning they could spread the graves around, whereas nazi's had to do all their stuff in the span of 5 years.

try cooking 100 pots of spaghetti sauce in 1 day vs over 1 year. your going to have a lot of mass garbage bags to dispose of at once in the 1 day scenario vs the 1 year scenario.

Dear faggot please fuck off becouse it is mass graves and tons of graveyards in Sibiria only bc they are in distant places youvdont know about it

Where are the 66 million buried???

Road of bones you retard

Because there weren't any mass graves, people were normally put in graveyards.

I recommend visiting Poland, cemeteries everywhere, filled with graves with annotations "died defending his country from the Nazi horse".

No mass graves, just graves.

This. Saw an amazing documentary on trekking throughout Russia. One episode outside St Petersburg was a known scene of massive slaughter. People were walking around pointing out pieces of skull, jawbone, cloth etc lying in the grass.

Russians are saddened by in but are well aware of the locations and treat the areas with respect.

Fuck I can't believe OP is so stupid.

Horde, not horse, fucking phone.

Kek. I liked the horse version.

Thanks for the lol

This too, dead bodies would just be dropped in a forest to rot.

>no mass graves in the Soviet union

No, Stalin did nothing wrong and the Kulaks deserved it for being traitors.

>Katyn Massacre
>Not anti-German propaganda up until the fall of the Soviet Union, when they fucking admitted it

>search holodomer.
nigga you even cant properly spell it
>search cultural revoltion.
chine not ussr
>search gulags.
and? not much different from a ususal prison system

its just eastern european butthurt.

denying either the holocaust or the horrors of the soviet union, especially under Lenin and Stalin, means youre just some edgy 17 year old retard.

>Why do Jews love the Soviets so much?

"Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were United States citizens who were executed on June 19, 1953 after being convicted of committing espionage for the Soviet Union. They were accused of transmitting nuclear weapon designs to the Soviet Union; at that time the United States was the only country with nuclear weapons. They also provided top-secret information about radar, sonar, and jet propulsion engines to the USSR."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

The Soviets left their war dead to rot and their bones to bleach in the sun where in many places they still remain lying today

A FUCKING LEAF AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

Yes, all those documents of missing people mean nothing. You commiefags are astoundingly stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=deY09HmSZtk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9eQenKlvjc

>reddit space
>muh holohoax was real
You have to go back and kys

this.

(you)

the nazis did document pretty much everything. the soviets not so much, but a shitton of people went missing

>its a "nu/pol/ tryhard desperately attempts to fit in" post

you really need to lose your virginity

>nigga you even cant properly spell it

you can't even spell can't

>and? not much different from a ususal prison system

read The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

it was massively different to a usual prison system. the book has been made required reading for russian students. but if you were a real russkie im sure you would know that right?

washingtontimes.com/news/2010/oct/26/putin-solzhenitsyns-gulag-archipelago-essential/

nazis killed 5x more civilians than ussr.

>died defending his country from the Nazi horse
Never forget the mighty Nazi horse

There are logs of the gulags because they were "legal" and a different thing. Gulags were essentially just really brutal prisons, and people were sentence there for a certain number of years, so the records would says something like "Ivan Ivavovski-5 years-siberian gulag #204"

But of course they would cover it up when people died from the conditions. The guards would sometimes encourage them to fight each other in the hopes more died so they could have more food. Those places were so shitty even the guards were starving. Look up The Bitch War

>double reddit space
>no y-you're nu/pol/
>v-virgin

Katyn massacre for one faggot

Nazis massacred more Poles in Intelligenzaktion. Also A-B Aktion

Katyn, you fag

wtf is this shit

freedom

Is this a thing? I've never seen anyone do that in my life, everyone I know uses a pot to boil water.

Recently visited some friends in the US and yeah they did it before I told them to fucking stop it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Don't you have a roof to be thrown off?

Now if you colonists didn't rebel we'd have introduced you to the wonders of the electric kettle

fuck off Reddit

And if your king wasn't a cunt we wouldn't have keked his colonies away with france.

Blasphemy

Tell me more about this nazi horse.

Is there any way to summon said horse?

>Really makes me think...
I don't think you really are thinking if you think the only way to kill people is to do it all at once in one place.

>questions the 6 gorillion
>believes in the 66 gorillion

>why do jews love the jews so much

>Soviets killed 10 times more than Nazies.
>0*10=0

I feel this picture is somewhat fitting, given the topic.