You know what i think?

why are the jews being piecked on by you guys? tell why pol, tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A Jew stole my gf.

One time a jew wouldn't let me bum a cigarette.

pure coincidence to me

Can't tell where JIDF ends and Le Donald begins these days.
Either gas yourself or lurk moar cunt.

I think pol far too often mixes up globalist jews with regular scholomos.
The few jews i know are not too keen on muslim invasion and despise cultural and economical marxism.

I like this jew

>why are the jews being piecked on by you guys?
There is this idea among the normies that the Jews are allowed to be so heavily politically active and yet remain protected from criticism.

If Jews were not so heavily involved in the highly political media with networks like CNN and print such as NYT and WP the criticism would not be so intense. Jews in leftist politics are also a huge issue for both parties. Take the top Democrat leadership for example.. (((Charles Schumer)), (((Dianne Feinstein))), (((Adam Schiff))), (((Al Fraken))), (((Bernie Sanders))), (((DWS))), and many more.

Also, Jews are still untrusted from the seemingly unending support for anti-American communism and this is not a new issues.

>B... but user the Jews never did anything to hurt American and help the communist.
Does handing over nuclear, radar, sonar, and jet technologies to the USSR and later executed by the US by way of the electric chair good enough? It is for me.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

TL;DR: Jews are not above criticism and Muh Holocaust is not longer enough to protect them from push back from the toxic agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0

because they cut our foreskin and eat it :(

>jews
>piecked
How did you know about my waifu? Fucking CNN spying on us

>Live and work and serve this kikeland
>Some shart burger tells me i am the one to blame about hes current status of life
>Carry on with my life
Le juice, its the kikes.

>Le juice, its the kikes.
If you do not want to be blamed for your fellow kikes actions and toxic agenda you can try standing up and confronting them. Stop them before we do.

Or... you can do what you kikes did lasting time the non-Jew got tired of your shit and get ready for another shoah.

Either way I am fine with it.

Fuck off kike.

>Jews
>own the banks & use them to steal
>own Hollywood & use it to promote filth
>hate Whites and currently pushing to genocide them
>can't be discriminated against by law
>murdered 30 million White, Christian, native Russians but make up a fairy-tale about "muh 6 gorrillion" and whine about it constantly, forever
>stabbed every country in the back that ever took them in, throughout history, then whine about being kicked out
>take over the media, justice systems, educational systems, art institutions, and politics of every country they infest, and turn it all to degeneracy and chaos, promoting perversions and "tolerance" for criminals

Then come on one of the two social media boards in existence that dares to point this all out, and whine about being "picked on."

>He doesn't want anoda shoaha
Out.
>Confront the diaspora kikes with connection and shekels
I am a dead man if i do it.
Like if you do the same with the 1% holding everything.

By the Jews' on logic, it is okay to hate your oppressor. Who is more oppressive than them?

They corrupt our children, control our media, keep us in dept slavery and persecute our beliefs. Despite their small numbers they have inordinate control over the Western world.

The hubris and audacity of the Jew precedes them. It is also their undoing.

This is true.
The average Jew is NOT the globalist asswipes that wreck every society they've invaded.
But the average Jew is just as brainwashed as any libtarded goy, and they will side with their own, even if their own is wrong, because they've been convinced that people automatically hate them for just being Jews, instead of for the havoc that their leaders commit all over the world.
The average Jew is just as horrified with the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty & the murder of over 30 U.S. sailors as any goy is (when they hear of it), but they too easily believe the lie that it was some "accident" instead of listening to the survivors that were there, under fire from Israel, who adamantly maintain it was VERY deliberate.

THIS is how the international clique of Jews uses the average Jew for cannon-fodder. And I agree that Sup Forums needs to guard against being used in the same fashion by those that have gone over the edge & have started hating ALL Jews.

>Despite their small numbers they have inordinate control over the Western world.
They learned, long ago (thousands of years ago), that if you control the narrative, you can then use the empathy and emotions of any population against them.
This then gets you into every control point of any society (the law, education, medicine, politics, etc.) through the practice of ethnic nepotism, while all the time preaching against it, and creating laws to make the practice illegal for the majority, while NOT for minorities...and Jews are always one of those minorities.

They've even turned women against men, by proclaiming them an oppressed group, just as though they were a minority, even though they are a majority of the population...thus, women can engage in gender nepotism, while men cannot.

You see how they attack the leading group, seeking to corrode and decay it from within, dragging it down so THEY can more easily assert control?
They attempt to contradict natural order wherever they find it, and the result is always misery, destitution, and chaos...you never win when you try to screw with nature, you always make things much worse.

Because Jews are untrustworthy, whiny, greedy, faggot hypocrite pricks. No one who is that oppressed has so many fucking lawyers.