Poland 4% growth no mudslimes USA -1% under obama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0nGlsu-xVQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_income_trap
stats.bis.org/statx/srs/table/f2.1
gallup.com/reports/198776/no-recovery-analysis-long-term-productivity-decline.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And Poland is a shithole fiiled with slavshits meanwhile USA is not.

>this much irony, you calling other countries "shitholes"

slavs > turdroaches

Whats so bad about slavs again??

nah fulla whites, USA too many nigs jews spikx poos orientals and other incompetent drains

4% is nothing, our ex commie shitholes would need >6%

>implying there's a difference
both are just different shades of shit

Only thing USA have too much is wh*Te monkeys. USA was great before wh*Tes come out and it will be great again when they go extinct.

Not having jews, niggers, mudslimes, and other volatile subhumans has its benefits.

Slavs > Turkroaches

Turkroaches are literally the dumbest fucking creatures on this planet.

your brain is fried

others owe whites incalculable $

black amrica owes america 10s of trillions

legal?

dump more pics plz

thats all i care about

That one on the left is very pretty. I would definitely eat shit from her ass.

>rapebaby talks shit to his superiors
Do you want to me to fly your country and rape your mother again? Just like in good old ottoman timöes.

why don't those insecure whores just walk around naked
I've been on pol 1 day after a month off and I'm already getting triggered by sluts
maybe this place is a jew pys op after all

>serbs
>slavs
Umm no swetie
youtube.com/watch?v=R0nGlsu-xVQ

>y-your brain is friied
>says the underage wh*Te amerisubhuman.
Sometimes I wish Allah to turn me into electronic Juba so I can kill amerifats i don't like.

Why do slav whores make my benis tingle so much?

this manlet asian turk is butthurt LMAo

hey manlet are u upset?

start with our whores (men and women)

reminder that america's white population will be nothing more than a powerless minority within +-100 years.
>tfw white americans have managed to genocide themsleves
topkek

white n tight
dress sexy
unlike boston irish
I searched for chavs
may bbe british

yeah because last 100 years and 100 before that white became pwoerless
lol
lol

Roach pls, even ISIS, the most subhuman of subhumans, turned against you, now what does that tell you? :^)

>genocide themselves
and Europe
great fucking job rambo, muh pride

Lucky for me half of my family is from Croatia , and the other from Montenegro. 0% Turkish blood. I'll call my man şeytan on your ass again ^w^

Maybe if glorious Ottomans took us over we wouldn't be such a shithole today. Praise Allah!

>THIS

yes i forgot about europe too. although whites in europe will only be a minority in a much longer time. america is much sooner.

Keked

id be totally ok with nuking iran israel and china

Can someone explain to me this growth meme?

The UK always gets slated for having weak growth year after year, but each of those years it still remains one of the top economies.

Oh look, a roach calling Poland a shithole

At least 1 or 20 of your ancestor(s) took a 10 inch juicy Ottoman cock. Don't be delusional.

Poland and the US really do not have much of a difference in GDP growth. Germany is slightly below both.

Jeepers.... I'll be back in five minutes..
> fap fap

America is over

take a guess where I'm moving in a few months ;). Sorry not sorry, enjoy dying for (((trump))) cucks.

Dude I have light brown hair green eyes , and I am pale as fuck. My father has brown hair blue eyes , and my mother blonde with brown eyes.

I have a feeling you don't understand why Poland is doing so well, and it's only partly to do with their lack of Muslims. They are a net recipient of fund flowing from the EU, which means that not only does their economy grow by whatever their national growth is, it is helped along by the flow of cash pouring out of the EU.

I'm not keen on Obongo either but please do try to make relevant relational observations in future and stop putting on display your Common Core education. Thankyou.

r-russia?

you were btfo'd from Europe once, you will get btfo'd again

this!

Let's say your economy is worth $100, and mine is worth $10. You have a growth of -1%, mine is 10%. Next year your economy will be worth $99, mine will be worth $11. Your economy still beats mine by a landslide, but I will eventually catch you. That's a simplistic way of looking at it. If the trend continues that way, then it is worrying.

Poor countries can grow much more easily.
To create growth in a country like the UK you would have to open for example an IT company or something that will provide more value that the average or decrease unemployment.
To create growth in China or Africa you can just open a shoe factory since it would provide more value than a farmer.
Rich countries need to innovate, poor countries can just industrialize and follow the path already done by rich countries.
Also this might be a thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_income_trap

You are correct. Generally countries will hit a wall. It's mostly just a bad thing when a country continues to trend negatively every year. 1% growth for one of the top countries is not bad at all, provided they are staying competitive on the international stage.

these girls look 14 max

>eee uuu u fuggen rapebaby i rabe u again
Whats with the shitskins and all the rape? Can they reproduce in any other way beside rape?

the same roach who posts the same things.

>You are correct. Generally countries will hit a wall.
Well I have my own thoughts on that matter, the growth of (most) advanced economies have been reliant on constant debt growth for the past few decades while the poorer countries avoided that either intentionally or through an inability to acquire credit, however now we have hit a level of debt where the debt must continue growing (or massive QE/inflation is required) or face stagnation (Japan since the 90s).
China has recently started to rely on debt to stimulate their growth too.
Germany seems to be an exception to the rule, but that's mostly due to them exploiting the rest of the EU.
stats.bis.org/statx/srs/table/f2.1
Interesting stats if you care at all.
>It's mostly just a bad thing when a country continues to trend negatively every year. 1% growth for one of the top countries is not bad at all, provided they are staying competitive on the international stage.
The main issue for western countries is that while GDP has kept growing real incomes have stagnated and costs in vital sectors have skyrocketed.
Also inequality and etc. but that's less important.
gallup.com/reports/198776/no-recovery-analysis-long-term-productivity-decline.aspx
US specific report but similar trends can be seen in other advanced economies.

Prime breeding age

go away shitskin

when you keep government spending low
and regualtiosn low
capitalism provides endless boom
FDR fucked usa alogn with fed and world wars
shoulda done nothing

3>2>1

Good Lord, what did Saudi Arabia do to achieve 50% growth in a year?

Yeah, it seems that wealth is getting consolidated to the top. The wealth is there, but the vast majority are not seeing an increase. There is some credence to the wealth inequality. Not only are the elite receiving more of the wealth, but the debt is being taken over more and more by the middle class. The poor are pretty much where they've always been, with a little extra debt. The rich are replacing their debt with wealth, while the middle class is doing the opposite.

16 legal in uk
14 in italy
they look about 16 so legal if uk
chavs mostly uk

Don't you have a street to shit on before you eat a dog for dinner?

negative ass and tits on the left one.

I'm just waiting for Recep to ban internet so I don't have to read your terrible shitposting.

hotter than u get
young n tight!

oh shit that dude got rekt

Fucking lol'd.

They compensated for the oil price drop I suppose, same with Russia.
> Not only are the elite receiving more of the wealth,
Well that's what you get when capital growth is like 5-7% and GDP growth is 1-2%
>but the debt is being taken over more and more by the middle class
Most of the debt is still corporate but yeah household debt as a ratio has been growing if if I recall correctly.
Globalization is great if you're rich, not so much if you're not.

>>sage

leaf all your professors lied to you

This

How is that relevant to what I said?

>16 legal in uk
Did you mean 9?

The girls in that pic don't look worried about that.

Those chicks are asking for it

I'd take Poland over this melting pot of shit right this second

This. Especially if there are plenty of qt teenage Slav sluts who will fuck anything that isn't from Poland.

gdp ppp is a measure of wealth per citizen

do you have trouble reading?

UK needs to legalzie conceal carry guns

Brown eyes aren't wh*Te.
Green is just brown with a blue shade over it.

It's not, it's average annual income adjusted for price level.
Even if it was it would not contradict anything I said.
Fuck off back to your autism thread.

look up ppp

you were BTFO so hard you have no credability left

You're not even trying at this point.

ofc they can have children. Polish come work in western europe, got more money. So their wife can bread freely at home. It wont last for years.

The only things roaches can rape now and days is their family's goat.

Stop fucking your mama's cat Jon!