LISBON JOB UPDATES

Post what you know people.

>Portugal suspects terrorists

Shitty AP paste:
>At the time, Defense Minister Jose Alberto Azeredo Lopes called the theft a "very professional" job. He said criminals broke in by cutting a hole in a perimeter fence
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/portugal-suspects-terrorism-national-armory-thefts-48432702

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz8rsBX19Qk
archive.is/6EBGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for bombing Hamburg

too lazy to dig up enough to keep it bumped. In a few houres it will create itself

no need to bump.

people will wake up in a few hours to the biggest happening that has ever happened since Sup Forums was created.

threads like this will fill the front page

If this actually happens Trump (or Pence if Trump gets blown up with an M72) should fire the whole CIA and hire Sup Forums instead.

As far as I know the Presidential motorcade has some insane weaponry/armour at hand. Even if they got one clear shot I'm not sure they could pull off an outright assassination.

Why do you predict hamburg?

Because of G20 ofc

well they got 41 tries.

g20, trump. World leaders.

This could be jihadis, false flag, sandniggers, niggers, nationalists, marxsists.

Who wouldent want to blow up the g20

Bumping for Donald Ferdinand

Sounds like a payday heist

can someone please come and purge all this shitty niggers that came here steal? come on.. Portugal is fucked, i prefer to get cleanse! help up clean all this commies and i will do anything. oh well, i guess it's too late

Where's the source on that "complete list"? The article you linked doesn't have it.

Pretty sure I remember someone said that this was very likely a heist commited by Organized Crime.
We're talking the likes of Ndrangheta here.

Sheeeeit

Jesus. They can wreak havoc for years with that haul.

Nothing will happen on G20.
It will be another terrorist attack in France, they don't have to rush.

The Jews have had ENOUGH of Trump AND Putin and they're gonna blow them both up at the G20 using the Jewish sockpuppet Antifa and Israeli ISIS

ISIS is Israeli. Antifa is Jewish controlled. If Isis kills the President we can nuke Israel

Can someone tweet this picture to Donald Junior
I kept trying but it was getting hidden I think I'm shadowbanned

Post the link to the tweet here and we'll upvote it

If either Putin or Trump dies then Jews have abdicated any right they might have had to stop us having Hitler 2.0

THE G20 SHOULD BE CANCELLED

The European Union CANNOT keep their continent safe from Israeli ISIS

The European continent is under Israeli occupation and they are hostile to Donald Trump and Putin

ISIS is as Israeli as Tel Aviv

The biggest arsenals are with the right wingers. Aka gladios

This is one fucked up time to be alive

Am I the only one who thinks they'll go to France instead? We're a week away from Bastille day

Ow that would really suck.

Nice.

fucking kebabs ,cant wait for the next crusade

Shit.. Well to be realistic theres hundreds of concerts, festivals and the like all over Europe this summer.

And one would think, how the fucking a bunch of ignorant moors can make and accomplish such complicated mission? Again certain american agencies doing their work like they did in Irak and Syria.

Spain is an objective too...

>implying Im not going to spend the whole summer in my house enjoying the AC

>implying it will be only one place
>implying it's not going to be like the Philippines where they take multiple villages and multiple targets

I got a bad feeling guys

>Spain
We may be a shithole but if we haven't been attacked yet it's because our anti-terrorist forces are so good, that they thwart every plot before it happens. We're much safer than Germany, France, Belgium or Britain

You can do the math. Look at RMS penetration for these AT missiles and assume there is 10" of DU plating in those doors. If they can take out a MBT with ERA they can take out any armoured vehicle.

The real protection isn't the armour. It's the American secret service denying an enemy a shot on target.

>ID: Trolman
lel

>RMS
Rolled homogeneous steel. Those LAW missiles apparently can penetrate 10.2 inches according to wiki. I've looked at pics of the doors and it's quite possible they could stop it actually.

>missiles
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz8rsBX19Qk

There is no such thing as 100% security and they are trying hard here. Who knows.

as soon as you add a second strike the breach is inevetable.

Considering the amount stolen we know with certanty that theres atleast 4+ people. I would guess 10-15 atleast.

Also i belive they stole 1500 boxses of 9mm ammo. Not 1500 rounds.

One big truckload of fun.

And they dident notice untill several houres later. Screams inside job or proffesional intelligence

Bump for bombing Germany.

Too bad we don't have nukes so they can be "stolen".

Can we check for the incoming traffic in Hamburg? or public cams? Sure we would spot something.

theres a reddit called r/neoliberal they'd want to suck the g20 off like groupies at a motley crue concert

Intelligence services are working their asses of i hope.

Yeah we must gather livestreams\protestors cams the usual. g20 protest is going to be a blast either way

ive seen it

archive.is/6EBGc
what the hell is merkel talking about? Krauts please enlighten me.

>merkel wants chinese involvment
>fu trump
>hamburg location of protest

if tribbles hamburg will burn tomorrow

I think what she is trying to do now that the EU suffered a lot for the last years is to establish it as superpower by force.

>implying mudslimes would actually do something useful instead of just murdering a bunch of random people like they usually do...

When will it begin?
I'm out of the loop.

keep an eye out in the media.

Think the loactions are spread? Idk think its a bit secret because of the protest. In the chaos we will prevail.

Well something big is going down somewhere this summer.

Better watch all the things