Does Sup Forums agree with this map?

Does Sup Forums agree with this map?

Green = good
Yellow = conditional. half-good, half-shithole.
Light green = I don't know much about it to form an opinion.
Red = Shitholes
White = Tatars and Khazars pretending they're Europeans.

How isn't Iceland green?

>Merkelreich
>Macron Antoinette
>Good

not the governments, the countries as a whole.

I stand by my point. I'd rather not get run over by a truck, thank you very much.

>Germany, France, UK
>good

>Poland,Slovakia
>bad

>merkelcentury
>preffering a good country over a shithole
>being this bluepilled
wew

why aren't we on the map

Why the Netherlands is Tatars and Khazars?
Or arent we on the map...

Am I detecting a butthurt pole?

Poland should be yellow, don't know about Slovakia

This map is map from 2150. Netherlands are no longer there. It drowned.

>Thrown in the North Sea

Nah, I'm Hungarian, I just find it funny that a country which is on it's way to becoming majority shitskin is "based".

Anglos are fucking pathetic, you ARE racist, but you don't have the balls to go against the mainstream PC narrative so instead of hating on fucking niggers and pakis, you hate on Poles (who are the only thing keeping London slightly majority white), and none of you will ever have the balls to call out the shitskins. SAD.

True, we a re a shithole. Don't come here

>Netherlands

What is the criteria on this?

>criteria
silly question, its Sup Forums memes as always

>Green = good
By what criteria? Government, people, culture, status, wealth?
Why are Denmark and Norway, Belgium yellow but France, Germany, Italy, Britain green?
Explain

slovenia to yellow, romania to red, hungary to yellow, serbia croatia and bulgaria aren't as bad as bosnia albania and macedonia so I'm kinda triggered by that, the rest is fine

Slovenia isn't bad, Croatia might be fine and Bulgaria is touristy. They're all fine or yellow.

Ukrainians and Belarusians are Slavs, who basically migrated from Anatolia once and for some reason went straight to Poland, Turks are dominant throughout Russia and southern Ukraine, but a lot of the rest of Ukraine is that same Czech/Polish/Russian flow of ethnicity.

Any nation that's still harping left wing extremism at this point is doomed. I don't know why you would, since at this stage governments/more official authorities that aren't low bureaucrats that secretly selectively hate humanity, know appeasing it seems to work for a while but appeasing it by promoting it is a no no and leads to black clad figures kicking trash cans.

>Portugal good

fixed

kek,your country is beautiful.
fucking top tier.
stay safe neighbour

Judging by the fact that you're a burger and you rank Denmark as yellow but Germany and France as green, you should have colored the whole thing light green instead.