Cuckstianity

>appeared in a roman backwater shithole 2000 years ago
>hiked with his group of hippie hobos for 30 years
>got stuck on a stick
>his followers get heavily persecuted
>300 years later roman pagan emperor writes fanfiction because roman empire is failing
>incorporate all kinds of pagan fetishes and rituals
>continue raping and pillaging
>pedophiles and satanists
>split into dozen factions
>pedophiles and satanists
>find out about american indians but can't explain why jesus never appeared there so they make up some more science fiction by michael moormoncuck
>find out about dinosaurs in the 18th century but can't explain why noah didn't include them on the ark so they just ignore it
>jesus' last miracle was 2000 years ago
>somehow still a true god
>mfw people still believe this nonsense

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
proasyl.de/foerderverein/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Democratic_Union_of_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not that they believe it; it's that the natural beauty of life scares them.
They still live as children fearing the unknown and sometimes I envy them.

_C
_H
_R
P I S S
_S
_T

Pretty crazy how well it caught on, though.

>cuck
stop being a retard

Revelation 19
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Revelation 6
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 11
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

What an absolutely abhorrent attempt at le funny text meme

King James Version (KJV)

16 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Rev 16

I think of this guy Jesus he would be a terrible superhero you know if he was to fight crime by himself

But as far as people trying to live together on this rock in space maybe he got a few things right

>Christianity
>Not cucked

>Literally the son of Joseph's wife
>The workers parable
>All that forgiving
>All that loving
>All that equality
>Holding your other cheek
>Accepting Refugees and helping them
>Kissing Nigger feet

Christianity is what saved half of the Roman Empire.

No dude. Their just born better then you. You fail to see Jesus gonna judge you with hell fire spawn style bitch

>loving
not always
>equality
no
>cheek
pic
>refuugees
thats mostly atheists supporting that
>nigger feet
I'm not catholic

did you actually read the verses? God has killed 2 million in the Bible(not including flood) and going to kill billions more and tortures them for ever. That's not being a cuck

>spouting dogmatic christianity garbe

>not actually taking the time to really think about it's ideas

You know how boring you small minded one dimensional twats are?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

not christian?

NOT

WHITE

Nice argument, sweetie

>hiked with his group of hippie hobos for 30 years

Wasnt he appointed by the holy ghost at age 28 and died at age 33? Hence no more then five years of preaching?

>still son of Joseph's wife
>still the workers parable
>still forgiving
>equality
So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
>loving
The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
>cheek
Still a dumb way to fight back and just an escuse to be someones punching back. "Haha I walked an extra mile and I will walk even further if you don't ask me nicely to stop. Non Christians btfo"
>refugees
When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”
>did you actually read the verses?
"muh god will actually come back and punish you, h-he is not weak, h-h-he actually didn't die on the cross, p-please stop bullying me.

People don't really believe in religion. It's just some shit that was forced onto them when they were a child and impressionable.

If someone came up to an adult, and told him that a man rose from the dead days later, that wouldn't make sense according to his sense of logic and that voice inside his head.

Christianity is fucking stupid. I get why people believe in it. It was skillfully crafted, if you think about it, it almost alleviates all of life's anxieties:

>Explains what happens after we die
>Explains how the universe came into being
>Says a father figure watches over you

Like... fuckin' A. If I had to come up with a cult this shit would be better than anything I could come up with. It appeals to people on a psychological level.

You're never going to convince them that Christianity is wrong though. They are people are believe a man rose from the dead. They've already tossed out their logic and common sense.

It's best just to make fun of them and deride them for being right-wing shitheads in a society that has moved past them.

>hey ill convince them to follow my dumbass religion by reading part of its religious text

you're no better than a libshit who loves sand niggers

I'm not arguing with contrary retards who most likely haven't read the bible, (or any religious texts) never took a theology course in their life, yet are self proclaimed experts on the truth of divinity.

>any nation that fears him
so not equality since not all nations do that
>love your neighbor
yes you should be loving to prople but nit everyone. Jesus loves everyone but eventual if you keep rejecting him he rejects you.
>cheek
>no arguement
>refugees
>wouting OT out of context. Also doesnt day let rveryone in but just the one you do.
>jesus didnt die
Where did I say that?

Have you actually read the Bible?

No, you are a fool for believing religion is false, This universe is not logical, and any man who has moved past the thinking instilled by modern society can see that. Something eternal(God) would have to exist in order to set the universe in motion. Creation as we know it is a domino effect, and there needs to be something that say, created the fabric of the universe. If it were just always there, it is beyond human understanding

>it's impossible for adults to convert
stop being a retard

I was showing he isn't a cuck you retard

>Something eternal(God) would have to exist in order to set the universe in motion. Creation as we know it is a domino effect, and there needs to be something that say, created the fabric of the universe.

How would you know?

This shit is way older than us. You're just making guesses.

You don't know what happened a long time ago.

Oh boy, I can't wait for cuckstians to spam even more walls of text.
>Looky here, I'm right, this arbitrary piece of Iron Age Jewish text proves it
And what does prove this text?
>It's in the Bible, of course it's true.
Every similar thread ever.

The Bible is around 500 years old. Any history beyond that date is based on lies and fake ruins. Earth gets periodically fucked up by nature, and they are hiding that fact.

It seems the operating theory here is there are certain people (athiests predominately) who think they KNOW how the mind of god works, and then actually argue their pet theories are true. I'm guessing they don't know how foolish and ignorant they look.

God doesn't exist at all.

I'm an atheist.

There's no proof for any religion.

Even if that's the case, that in and of itself does not prove that your understanding of this "god" is the correct one.

>There's no proof for any religion.
Now that's bullshit

Prove otherwise.

not contemplating the mysteries of existence through the convenient template of organised religion.

Know how i can tell you're a pleb?

>what is the Bible
>what are the many churches around the world
>what are the other religious text
>what is religious media in entertainment
Now I know you're shitposting, burger-sama

>There's no proof for any religion.
As I said earlier you're acting like one dimensional simpletons. Just explain what chemical reaction created life? Do you know the reality of the infinitesimal possibility of this occurring? I don't think you could find a single credible scientist who would tell you it can be explained scientifically. You are just an arrogant shit who wants to replace the god concept with their own egos because that's how humans are.

you forgot
>lay the moral groundwork for the greatest civilization that has graced this earth

Ming china?

Checked Trips of God

see also no proof doesn't nean there eon't be later

don't reply to larpers, everyone

>didn't find a scientific explanation yet
>MUST'VE BEEN MUH KIKE LORD

>chinkistan
>great civilisation
pic related

>>any nation that fears him
No, it's
>in every nation, everyone who fears him
So some Nigger in some Nigger country will be accepted if he fears him, but a white man in a white country will not be accepted if he doesn't fear him.
>love your neighbour
I will not love anyone just because he is in my life and stop when he does me bad. That's dumb. I do it the other way around and only love him when he is worthy of being loved and not love him simply for being my neighbour. And I will sure love no Nigger.
>Old Testament
Serious question, what is your relationship with the OT? You believe in Adam and Eve, the seven days, Noah and Moses and Salomon, but all Christians always shriek when it's talked about. Isn't it a part of your Bible?
>Where did I say that?
Yeah, I meant it more as a "He never really died", or "the death was not the end for him", which is in my opinion a dumb main concept for a main god, since you will end like him if you live like him. He is a bad, cucked rolemodel.
>Have you actually read the Bible?
Yeah, I started both the old and new testament and both bored me to hell so I dropped them. It's laughable how you can believe in something like this. Not only because of the bad morals and brainless metaphors, but also because how it's written. You can't compare this to other religious texts like Ovid or Homer.

>Just explain what chemical reaction created life?

I don't know how the universe got here. That shit happened billions of years ago before we were ever born. How is it reasonable to expect me to know that?

I just know that all religions are false. It's easy to see.

I can prove it to you if you want.

>I can prove it to you if you want.
Then prove it then, Baka desu

>nigger gets saved nit whitey
so not equality
>love neighbor
i guess you do t have to if you dont want to
>OT
its history not law
>never really died
yes he did
>death was nit the end
correct
>end like him if you love him
good
>cuck
no
>dropped
as i thought

It's another thread, Christcuck. Here we go again, you niggers.

yeah tossing out all that logic and common sense.

Thank the Church for universities, you heathen. You are speaking a Christian nation and probably in a Christian country.

The Church has not only carried the torch of antiquity but made it blaze far greater.

Also, there have been many miracles since Christ's death and resurrection. Miracles are not commonplace, but that doesn't mean they do not occur.

Have you ever heard of St. Thomas Aquinas? Go through his stuff and tell me you're smarter than him...

>>nigger gets saved nit whitey
This is what Christianity advocates for. Nice """white""" religion
>i guess you do t have to if you dont want to
"There is no other commandment greater than these."
>its history not law
It's a history of jews and refugees. How can Christians be against jews and refugees if it's part of their history?
>good
Yeah, die like a little bitch if that's you dream.

Meanwhile in reality en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

thank you for destroying my country

Okay. You're a Christian, right? Let's start with that.

You believe Christianity is true.

There are billions of Muslims. You think their religion is false and they got duped into believing it.

There are a lot of Hindus. You think their religion is false and they got duped into believing it.

There are a lot of... do I need to go on? There are tons of religions full of normal people just like yourself, and you believe they all were duped into believing it.

What exactly makes your religion different?

>Never heard of The Massacre of Verden
Nice education, Burger

No. Thank YOU for destroying my country, Christcuck.

>white religion
Did I say it was pro-white?
>commandment
I meant you user don't have to. I still need to.
>jews
>jews are the same thousands if years ago as they are now
>die like a little bitch
I do hope I die for the cause if Christ

I wonder who is behind this post.

>atheists prwfer cherrypicking than facts
not suprised

(((Judeo-Christianity))) is a non-European, semitic immigrant religion, that murdered countless white Europeans for their Jewish prophet and this death cult does not belong in Europe

i'm only an atheist as i have had no proof of a god existing so i dont believe in one but i think christianity is good as many christians have good morals and are usually very friendly

proasyl.de/foerderverein/

>Dr. Jürgen Micksch
Founder of Pro-Asyl the by far biggest lobby for open borders, no limit to non-white mass immigration.
Christian theologian.

Well lad, reality.

>You believe Christianity is true.

Yep.

>There are billions of Muslims. You think their religion is false and they got duped into believing it.

Yep.

>There are a lot of Hindus. You think their religion is false and they got duped into believing it.

Yep.

>here are a lot of... do I need to go on?

Nope.

>What exactly makes your religion different?

It's true.

mine is true and is the only one with actual proof. That literally wasn't an arguement at all.
Narrow is the path that leads to paradise but broad is the path that leads to destruction

President Gauck, representative head of state of Germany during the refugee crisis. Called anyone dark Germany who opposed the mass invasion of "refugees".
>A literal protestant pastor

>Did I say it was pro-white?
In that case I ask you: Is christianity pro white? Because it has no place on Sup Forums if It's not.
>jews are the same thousands if years ago as they are now
They are not, but it's their source, their semitic, anti white source and you share the same source with them.

>It's true.
You know he's gonna say it's you're own view that its right, leaf.

The person left to Sadiq Khan. The FIRST person in Europe to tell muslims to lobby for their rights in Europe.

>the Archbishop of Canterburry

More cherrypicks

Worshipping trees and the wind got you about as far as it did the Indians. If your religion wasn't shit, it wouldn't have lost.

Still nothing, paid shill? Nothing better?

Merkel's party en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Democratic_Union_of_Germany

Merkel is the highly religious daughter of a protestant pastor

That clearly shows that the God in the Old Testament and the one in the New Testament are not the same.

>is it pro-white
no just most Christians now and in the past were white
>jews
please read the OT and the talmud and try to say if they're anything alike

>believing Hitler was Christian
He was just like Himmler an esoteric pagan deep down. He despised Christianity but saw that he can't attack it because the Germans were too indoctrinated.

>I'm a Christcuck in denial and will ignore reality
You're so fucking pathetic. I hope your Jewish death cult gets erradicated in Europe for good. And will never return

I'm done with you cancer.

I think all religion was a way to make all the savages from way back when civilised you tell them there is some higher power to explain everything you dont understand and then incorperate stories and rules to keep them under control without it we would be know where but alot of it is pretty retarded

>christianity

kike non-white shit. jesus was a shitskin arab. almosy all pro-rapefugee organizations are by churches. worship actual european gods.

yes he is
1 Peter 1:19-20
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

the hell are you even talking about

>no
Then there is no need to argue any further

>cherrypicking is better than large numbers
>t. retard

>pic
Baptist

Not even original though. All three abrahamic religions come from the same source: eastern mistery schools.
That kinda explains all those strange similarities.

deranged conspiracies do not count.

he openly mocked the Thor-larpers in his ranks. But you need to open a book first.