The Troubled Poland Trump Visits

>That was when Poland began abandoning the path of democracy and the rule of law under the newly elected national-conservative Law and Justice party, led by its chairman, Jaroslaw Kaczynski. Its first victim was Poland’s Constitutional Tribunal, which emerged from a long legal battle a year later with its membership reconstituted, leaving it subservient to the government. Likewise, public radio and television, once far more independent, now broadcast pure propaganda that praises the government while demonizing Poland’s political opposition parties and the European Union as a whole.

>A month ago, Poland’s president, Andrzej Duda, ignored a verdict of the Supreme Court. Then the government gave itself the power to rescind almost every decision of municipal mayors. On June 10, the police detained Wladyslaw Frasyniuk, a legendary leader of the Solidarity movement that resisted Soviet domination in the 1980s and a true hero of the Polish democratic opposition. He had been forcibly removed from a demonstration against Poland’s effective ruler, the party chairman Mr. Kaczynski. And on June 25 another demonstration against the government was attacked by right-wing extremists. A spokeswoman for Law and Justice was later quoted as saying she could understand the assailants.

nytimes.com/2017/07/02/opinion/trump-poland-ukraine.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h3lDS
youtube.com/watch?v=sFfJI6Ge_A8
youtube.com/watch?v=xRZHgzjJIOs
youtube.com/watch?v=ltGjcmWK0T4
youtube.com/watch?v=EVEUkFQ_a1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zOg7gBB6dFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived that archive.is/h3lDS

>On June 10, the police detained Wladyslaw Frasyniuk, a legendary leader of the Solidarity movement that resisted Soviet domination in the 1980s and a true hero of the Polish democratic opposition. He had been forcibly removed from a demonstration against Poland’s effective ruler, the party chairman Mr. Kaczynski.

Frasyniuk is a joke. He went to a non-permitted blockade of another march and actively provoked the police of a liberal-run city to remove him to the side. Fake victim.

I'd rather live in a conservative dictatorship with no refugees than the trudeau "democracy"

>nytimes.com

liberal tears are better than champagne

>non-permitted blockade
that's a problem in itself

>Frasyniuk is a joke. He went to a non-permitted blockade of another march and actively provoked the police of a liberal-run city to remove him to the side. Fake victim.

Suuuuuure, just like how in Russia they always bust the opposition leaders for "unsanctioned protests" after first denying all the reasonable venues for holding them.

p00land is the joke of Europe right now. governed by totally malignant and incompetent right wing conspiracy theorists. basically the local Alex Joneses

1. You can march in a demonstration, nobody cares.
2. You can't block other marches.

> Bartosz T. Wielinski is the foreign editor of Gazeta Wyborcza, a Polish daily started by the democratic opposition in 1989.

Wyborcza = left-liberal Jews, who hate the current government. Talking lying shit about the gov is their job.

based Nordbot

>people wanting right-wing politics is not democratic

When will this meme end?

Was he blocking another protest or just the general traffic ?

>Wladyslaw Frasyniuk, a legendary leader of the Solidarity movement that resisted Soviet domination in the 1980s and a true hero of the Polish democratic opposition.
>true hero
>democratic opposition
>democratic opposition
>democratic opposition
riiiiight

>a fucking leaf

They were blocking a regular religious-political march of the ruling party.

youtube.com/watch?v=sFfJI6Ge_A8
youtube.com/watch?v=xRZHgzjJIOs
youtube.com/watch?v=ltGjcmWK0T4
youtube.com/watch?v=EVEUkFQ_a1Q

They did it on purpose, so then their liberal/Jew journalist friends a Wyborcza can write critical articles for the NYT, so that then Wyborcza can write an article that the foreign press is concerned about democracy in Poland.

STANDARD JEW TACTICS

This sounds a lot better than (((democracy))) honestly.

Fuck off leaf, the country is doing well for an Eastern European one.

Well even in France you don't block other protests and cops are working hard so two protests will never meet so fuck him

Frasyniuk had pin with "Fuck the PiS" (PiS is ruling party) written in Russian when he protested
He also fought against lustration against commies
As fucking usual he probably was just controlled opposition - yes commies brought themselves down with controlled opposition, even fucking Wałęsa was controlled opposition under cryptonym TW Bolek

Commies hijacked Solidarnosc somewhere in the middle and stuffed them with their own guys to just gain a lot of money and power through transformation that they couldn't stop, so they made it their way

Its like a live in a completely different world than these cucks. Stay strong Poland I loved your country when I visited and your women are 100% wife material maybe the ones who speak english skews the results but holy fuck they are actually interesting people and knowledgeable about shit that is not celebrities. You will be the nicest country in Europe for sure and maybe the world if the jews get their way with the rest of us in 30 years. I love you guys

Gazeta Wyborcza only has Poland's best interests in mind.

>That was when Poland began abandoning the path of democracy and the rule of law
>democracy
>rule of law
Literally buzzwords used either by the screech of swine removed from their trough or barking of dogs on German/Jewish leashes.
They failed with their 'DEMOCRACY IS UNDER ATTACK' rhetoric, so they are trying to switch the rhetoric to 'RULE OF LAW IS THREATENED'.
Immediate red flag whenever I see either of these.

It's all just completely transparent. Leftists on each side of the Atlantic covering their asses whenever possible.

Screw these people, we can see what their world would be like.

how the fuck are poles considered white?

>Suuuuuure, just like how in Russia they always bust the opposition leaders for "unsanctioned protests"

Do you think that it is impossible for a protest to be illegal?

Opposition leaders are deliberaly trying to get themselves to be arrested because they know we don't have a "regime" like they claim but the Police manhandling some oppositionist will look good on TV.

In real "regimes" the opposition is dead, in prison, exile, hiding or fake, not marching in the street and complaining to newspapaers the police was mean

Oy vey

Let's not pretend that Australians don't also tan when you leave them out in the sun.

Fuck Drumpf

and britain wants to import more of these inbred fuckers?

no thanks, we've got enough brick layers and factory workers.

>newly elected national-conservative Law and Justice party
>newly elected party
>elected party
>Poland began abandoning the path of democracy

You know what amazes me? I've been on this website for over 12 fucking years, and the very year Poland becomes a topic of debate is this one.

Amazing, anti-Poland threads every day now.

Amazing.

I wonder...

Poland is a nation with politicians that actually listen to the citizenry.
> Troubled
How stupid does the (((media))) think people are?

So help me God I'll laugh as a CNN anchor bleeds out when the day comes.

Google with actually censor this video if you try and find it through their basic non-youtube search:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOg7gBB6dFI

Yo man I'm gonna park my tractor trailer in the middle of the Champs Elysee to protest black lives matter. Problem?

Nice source there, buddy. Happens to be a source that hates America too.

>anglo
>calling others inbred
Wew

Don't you know that "the path of democracy" means "suppressing the natives and shoving multiculturalism and liberalism down their throats and throwing them in jail if they speak up about it"? How ignorant of you.

are you memeing me?
this is shopped right?