Fucking Poland

Poland just trying to get the South to rise again at the Trump Rally they are having over there. Me being an American I am ok with Based Poland. Stars and Bars The South will Rise Again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia-DjnjewbM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw i'm not there

poles love texas, gives us that wild west feel

welcome to the most ameriboo country on earth btw

That is not the Texas Flag

Texans are Texans first not Southerners. They did fight for the South in the Civil War but they love Texas first

Looks like an american rally. Love you guys.

yeah, but they were part of the confederate states, and that's what comes to our minds when we think 'southern america'

with the exception that everyone is hwite :D

I forsee a leftist brakedown

ok I love Poland now

I think it is Awesome just trying to help out this is fucking great

i am now definitely moving to based poland

>You will never be Polish

I want to fucking die.

>confederate flag
>cowboy hat
Truly, our greatest ally

Oh yes they will flip out

Fuck polen. We will smash their backwards asses like we did in the 30s

bring your kangaroo and I will adopt you
no you are not, fuck off and die

uh oh, better call KFILE and find out who the fuck that man is and make him apologize

I love Poland

15k at a Campign style Rally in Poland what a time to be alive

live stream from the crowd: youtube.com/watch?v=Ia-DjnjewbM

You joke about that, but I can walk 10 minutes down the road and hang out with a family of kangaroos and a goat if I want. Also, Captcha just tried to trick me by telling me to select all the boxes with a woodpecker, but it was a picture of a kookaburra sitting in an old gumtree.

Fuck that guy he is hiding he doxxed last night pretty hard

>You will never be Australian
can we swap?

but both my grandfathers were polish although
they both fought for the wehrmacht

I hope you like Chinese people, unemployment, empty houses and boiling heat, Mr. Pieorgi.

This is fucking great

Why the fuck do Poles have a bunch of Confederate and American flags? Is this really in Poland?

Apparently they wanted the South to win hey I can't blame them

yes it is :DDDD

Your country is the best

Ok, next Trump I rally I attend I'm wearing a winged hussar outfit.

Come on, it cant be this bad right?

I think I speak for every true, patriotic American when I say Poland is our new greatest ally. Fuck the UK and fuck Canada.

I am going to bring a Polish Flag

Confederate flag just means "I hate niggers" here in Europe

>I can walk 10 minutes down the road and hang out with a family of kangaroos
I am jelly as fuck
>both my grandfathers were polish although
>they both fought for the wehrmacht
so they were not Polish, being volkdeutch is not being Polish, congratz, they raped your legacy and ruined it forever

It means southern nationalism here in America

Your country is nearly as shit and poor as mine but at least you're racist? Wow such an achievement.

gib nukes

shut up paki

:3

I wouldn't expect Poles to really be aware of that. It's funny, growing up in Texas, I never really saw the Stars and Bars anywhere, but having moved east, into the South, people slap that shit on everything. I suppose it's a result of Texas having a cooler history than most states.

Also, if you're ever in Europe, if Euros ask you where you're from, just say Texas and they'll fawn all over you. They don't particularly like Americans, but they sure love Texans.

Wow that is awesome

Whatever Texican

Love you Sup Forumsand.

we are so ameriboo it's not even funny, multiple punk rockers I know wear confederate flags on their jackets and one hangs in a bar I used to go to

Kinda ironic how Poland will probably end up saving Germany from itself this time through setting an example

if trump makes anti refugee statements it will be glorious

Yes I know I lived in San Antonio for 3 years. I am originally from Boston and I had to correct people all of the time and tell them I did not live in the South I lived in Texas

>paki unironically thinks hes anywhere near poland economically
youre moldova level at best you goatfucking inbred retard

Air Force?

Bro I am white as fuck Mayflower descendant Fag Burger

nah they just were some based collaborators who hated jews and commies

God no I was a civilian I am a USMC Vet. Not some faggot

Post qt pol girl feet

>legs
>hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg.png

I'm sad I never realized how based Poland is until the past year. I hope I get to fight alongside a Pole when WW3 breaks out

Less than half the way to Poland's GDP.

Shut up eternal anglo

Accept refugees first.

Lol, Lackland is quite a nice base, my dude

Poland is bardzo zajebiƛcie. Fuck you german chuj.

Texas is white but our cities are currently undergoing monkey renovation.

What the fuck is it with you Mudslimes in demanding the west take in refugees they don't work and they complain about how much better their country is. Well if it is so much better go fucking back

Move over Israel, Poland is our new best friend. Keep up the good work guys.

I know I have been there for business as well the Base was a big customer of mine

Im ready to go 3-0 against those fucking krauts Poland. Just give me the word and Ill be there ASAP. Whats the most important location to defend against EU belligerence and forced rapefugees? I know Krakow fairly well but if there is a more important strategic location to mow down those fucking krauts and mudshits I have an open mind.

You're alright, yankeebro

isn't it better to hope that no war heppens in our lifetime and drink beer with one instead?

Completely anecdotal but once I was traveling through Germany right on the border with Poland maybe 10 years ago. Imagine my surprise as an American Southerner when I stumbled upon an American country music festival. Confederate flags, hot dogs, hamburgers, honky tonk and pickup trucks. It was like I had wandered into a county fair back home. Apparently some people just actually enjoy country music

>Be trump supporter
>See other cultures rise in America
>"Fuck Globalism"
>See Poles waving American and Confederate flags and emulating Americans
>I guess globalism is okay

>Less than half the way to Poland's GDP.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
>poland: 27,764
>pakistan: 5,106
pretty much same gap in HDI as well
so yeah, kys yourself paki

Poland seems pretty great... Why do you guys get shit on all the time?

There was an Australian party/event in the park in Warsaw sponsored by a wine company. I think it was just a BBQ and wine but it was huge.

German propaganda.

No problem. Hey I love Texas and the South I have lived in both places. I have a special place in heart for Texas Friday night lights, the Spurs and the battle of Flowers parade

U wot m8? I've gotta visit now...

the weather is great as well, noice

Go back to killing your roommate who made the mistake of assuming you were his friend and opened up to you about the retardation of the quran instead of just treating you like a subhuman mudshit. Thanks for the Islam 101 on 9/11 fuck you all i cant wait until you all die in nuclear hellfire. Hell you might die sooner than the rest and by fucking poos for fucks sake. Fucking pathetic "people"

What are they chanting?

>They don't particularly like Americans, but they sure love Texans

like, not so fast, dude

unironically because (((Holocaust survivors))) think they deserve reparations from our country, so they've been shitting on us in your media to influence public opinion. don't ind the fact that as many Poles died in death capmps as Jews did and most of those Jews were Polish citizens

You don't want to have a beer while sitting atop a pile of freshly slain enemies?

Seriously Paki why are you even in this thread about Poland and Trump. Just mind your own business and go fuck yourself

You are right, poland is shithole, only unemployed neets will disagree

Like a Trump rally in Chicago but without the riots.

It's the Germans and britbongs sometimes.

Germans turned into leaf tier in recent days.

Well Niggers ruined it just like the rest of Chicago

Can confirm Texas are Texans anything anything else. -Texan

Look at this leftist fag who is incapable of comprehending how nationalism can lead to mutual respect.

Fuck off traitor.

Seriously... The Germans are probably the most butthurt, faggot posters on this board.

Based Poland

So American president is not man enough to handle white, European countries? He had to go for an Eastern European golddigger. Sound so familiar, I'm looking at you American men.

If my google maps skills are correct it was in Schwedt about an hour train ride from Berlin. Lovely little city. Then we made the mistake of crossing the river into Poland and holy hell. It was like we had gone back in time. Several men tried to buy the women with us and from what we understood they didn't like us saying no. It was pretty tense but we made it out. At least the pierogi was dank

Fuck off faggot.

Less than half way but with what quintuple the population? Holy fuck you are proving that you are literally fucking subhuman goddamned (enjoy getting raped by 72 demons in hell) retards

Three C's initiative, what is it, three cunts? Poland, Chechia and Romania. Also Poland is not Central but Eastern Europe. Poland soul of Europe? What a joke.

Two time losers in the World War game