This fucker is gonna win in 2020, I can feel it. I'd rather have communists in power rather than this piece of shit...

This fucker is gonna win in 2020, I can feel it. I'd rather have communists in power rather than this piece of shit. He literally feels nothing. Is he even human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4
youtube.com/watch?v=ycXvMBsDQ2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sheckelberg will never be president.....
and if he becomes president, may God Almighty help us all

That kike has no chance

and my wife is asian

Look at this filthy kike, trying to be patriot when he doesn't even belong to a country.

He only feels various levels of fear and anxiety. He would go turncoat at the slightest hint of a credible threat to his person.

Why does Sup Forums hate him so much?

Is he even human? uh, (((zuckerberg))) it's pretty obvious.

he is directly related to all the breakins that took place because of Facebook.

Guys not only an internet thief but he is a real life thief.

HE WILL ZUCC YOU, YOU FUCKING LEAF

Why do fags love him so much?

I hope somebody will have the decency to assassinate him if he actually runs

>He literally feels nothing.
And how is this a bad thing exactly?

FREE SHIT DUDE, He promised universal basic income if he wins.

No one can stop him.

>MFW Americans vote for billionaires with the most out of touch lives possible.

lefty meme magic is too weak. won't happen

>UBI
modern day communism

normies from all political sides hate him though

>Is he even human?

He's a disgusting cryptokike 0.1%er.

Also probably a CIA plant. All his money comes from thin air and facebook reeks of a controlled datamining operation.

>Is he even human?
This mf'er looked creepy as fuck at his Harvard speech. Definitely something off about him.
His eyes looked dead, like a reanimated corpse or something.

Well in that pic he looks like he has a slight lazy eye going on, kind of weird and reptilian looking too

This is America we're talking about, where 320 million people were presented with a choice between a TV personality and full-time twitter shitposter Vs a woman who destroyed one of the few stable countries in Africa.

They could have Bert and Ernie running for the candidacy in 2020 and I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

entitled kike that supports globalism.

what do you guys actually predict zuck would do in power effective immediately?

>makes online year book
>qualified to be President

pick one.

fuck off. he looks ridiculous and is a weak faggot.

Trump will come up with a simple child-like nickname like "goofy zuckerberg" that will stick in everyone's mind like an earworm and become a permanent association, even among Trump's opponents. I really feel bad for Zuck if he runs.

>millennial
>jew
>president

reported for shill

Hopefully he gets nominated by the democratic party and gets BTFO in the general

Interracial Breeding Grounds

>autist doesn't want autist in power
sound logic

>from Alaska
NO. RIGHTFUL CANADIAN ICE.

Zuckerberg could win but it won't be easy for him rest assured.
Trump would have to fuck up severely in the campaign. I think they've ran out of ammunition by now, so he'd have to make some real bad future mistake.

Look at his dead eyes.
Some say dead eyes are a sign of psychopathy. A common trait for someone who lacks empathy.

Please tell me more about qualified versus unqualified people becoming president.

he is the Jeb of the next Presidential Race

He's Jewish. Of course he will be president.
And by Jewish, I mean he associates with the Jewish pedophile political and pop culture elitists.

Nobody wants more Zuckerberg and nobody likes him.

Well, does he represent American interests, or is he a globalist shill?

Why does pol hate him why o why? Pic related was embroidered on the inside of a sweater he had.

A sheriff's badge?

>internet money and fucking over developing countrysides
>not globalist

With Trump I can understand the "desperation vote", but with this guy... if you fags vote for him then you have bigger problems than the politicians. You have the problem of the population lol.

He's not gonna win. He's young and inexperiences, plus his harvard speech sounded prepared in advance as he was reading a teleprompter, with no feelings in it. It's nothing compared to The Donald. Although we should fear a little Creepy Uncle Joe Biden

Nobody trusts him, nobody likes him, he's not winning anything.

No chance. Here is your future president you shill faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4

i want that bug-human hybrid to just try it

because it's going to put a spotlight on the creepy jewish shit

Have you ever seen him speak publicly?

He doesn't stand a chance.

why does Sup Forums hate the person who has profited of of every normie in existed willing to sign up to his data mining service? hmmm.. I wonder...

>Creepy autistic kike with no social skills and whose entire ideas are all liberal technocrat shit.
Yeah, I can see him winning liberal states well, but in the heartlands or rust belt or elsewhere he'd plummet because the "cool hip real young, goofy but smart social media dude" will be a huge negative. Can't really see niggers getting too excited over him either, which will fuck Dems over bad if he runs as one.

He thinks he could police anything. He openly helps he government to fight "hate speech"

Technically, he killed these men by coorperating with the government

1) I hate Jews by default, they have to work extra hard to prove they're of value to me.

2) He runs a company designed off storing personal information and selling it off to the highest bidder

3) He's devoted to ultra leftist causes because he was dumb and impressionable when they reached him

4) He's an ultra sperg. I hate autists and can tolerate them but would not trust them to decide political policy in a million years

He honestly has nothing going for him. Nothing. Sell him to me. Let's go the Jewden Belfort method and you "sell me this pen".
Sell me this sperg. Why should I want him as my president?

>Is he even human?

no

youtube.com/watch?v=ycXvMBsDQ2A

He will sweat to death in the first debate.

Seriously, The Rock would have been a better option than the kike.

well he's jewish, so no

Have you ever thought, just maybe, he has been scamming all his advertisers?

I could understand why Google makes so much money off advertisements (considering YouTube is in their basket) but Facebook, really? When was the last time you see ads on Facebook that lead you to buy something?

Even google is having issues because nowadays, people just go straight to Amazon to purchase things. They don't get much ad revenue as they would like to

>Let's go the Jewden Belfort method and you "sell me this pen".
>Sell me this sperg. Why should I want him as my president?

The first thing one should ask, if you are going to sell the Belfot way would be something along the lines of what are you looking for in a president? Then based on your answer I would twist the jew to fit your desire, and sell him, or find a better product.

The idea is terrifying

He is a 100% jew so yeah, he got no emotions. Incapable of feeling anything but an unsatisfied hunger for more power.

Wow

? He's stupid and old and outdated.

>human
>jew
Pick one.

>He literally feels nothing. Is he even human?
no, you're human.
Mr. President Zuckerberg it UBERMENSCH that is SUPERMAN

You have my God given word, that if this fag becomes President I will murder him. This is a promise.

He'll be the new Hillary, but Trump can be re-elected, don't underestimate him. Also even Bush got re-elected, maybe we'll be in the middle of a huge war in 2020.

You know he needs to get wacked
It's like seeing a problem in the distant future but being unable to do anything about it
I'm sure as hell not going to wack him
I'm too much of a pussy, it's like if you knew the Clintons BEFORE they got into power and just knew if they dropped dead the whole country would be better off for it

Sauce?
I want to believe

(((Zuckerberg)))

I firmly believe that Trump is going to win in 2020.
He has been handing the Dems their asses in the Congressional Elections.
He is the incumbent, and incumbents ALWAYS enjoy a nice boost to their polling numbers.
He HAS been pushing through his agenda, and the news media have gotten btfo over and over again by him.
He will triumph, and we will be free of the scum that is the Democratic party.

Maybe it was his plan all along. Think about it, all the secret subliminal conditioning he's been feeding to facebook users all this time to culminate support for him once he starts his campaign. God help us all.

Yep, if Hillary alienated people with her robotic demeanor he's absolutely fucked.

shit tons of botox and sedatives for the neurotic jew nerves he can never escape

Fuck facebook guy. Ebay guy has way better product. Ebay guy should run.

Mark Zuckerberg will watch the second inaugural of President Trump on television. In prison.

The second ammendment exists for a reason.

Americans just need to push for facebook to be broken up for antitrust reasons. He will overreact at the slightest chance of someone reducing his power.

>Jew that stole the idea for his website from some fags
>Used that idea to create a big data mining operation
>Makes money off of selling user data
See picture for jackets, too. He sweated like a pig in that event, go watch videos of it, he knows he's been found out due to his own hubris. Jews always do something like that, they always have to try to rub it in your face, and that's why they're ultimately always defeated. They just can't help not to brag, even before they've won.

Hey, what does it matter if a thermonuclear war starts and 80% of the population dies? He'll be alive as the president, the planet will be better off for it once it recovers and

I hope he wins just to piss you faggots off.

You're assuming the Dems will run anyone against him.

WHY IS HE SO DISCONCERTING LOOKING

I'll be so excited if he and John McAfee. Though, I think McAfee is ineligible.
Fuck it, get Tom, the Napster guy, Steve Balmer(fuck Gates), and whoever the fuck else came out of the dot com era.

If there is ONE thing in the world that ZuckerKIKE hates it's freedom.

This fucking nigger kike race traitor belongs in the oven!

>I hate X by default

then you're retarded

can 100% promise he wont be president

Only way he'd be president is if he bought votes with universal basic income.

He's a jew.

>I'd rather have communists in power rather than this piece of shit.

he is a communist tho lmao

I'm pretty sure he get's his money from advertisers and investing.

>cringeberg
fucking kek

A Communist who runs a large corporation and earns money by allowing other corporations advertise on his website. He's a shitty communist then.

People with Aspergers don't get to be POTUS

The (((media))) will shill so hard for him, and Kikebook might as well be renamed Pravdabook.

>participating in capitalism disqualifies you from being communist

this one of the oldest meme arguments stop using it it's a joke.

No. I'm realistic.

>kike
>manlet
>ugly/creepy looking
>autistic

He's going to get ass rapes in the debates and I am going to enjoy it. I hope this little kike rat runs.

you can't cuck the Zuck!

Daily reminder that Trump is a kike lover.