Just show (((them))) the door

What did he mean by this?

I think he should look a bit closer to (((home)))

>(((STEIN)))
I think this jew unironically believes that blacks are being manipulated into being aggressive retarded monkeys instead of that just being their base form.

Boy is he gonna be dissapointed.

It's ironic.

Someday, the blacks will turn on the jews.

He is right. Black people are good by nature, but years of slavery and racial hate have conditioned them to lash out. It's sad, but this is all the fault of us white people.

They already do, but the Jews stick to private transport and gated communities to keep away from them

Replace "all" with "considerably" and "white people" with "Jews," and you're right.

Blacks were always sketchy, but their descent into being a permanent criminal underclass is, at least in the US, a fairly recent invention that coincided with welfare handouts, identity politics and drugs.

man, the cpd radio monitoring threads are so /comfy, can't believe I've been missing out so far

hahhaah so thats why we have /cpd/ thread or scanns somthign

this is a problem that is able to correct itself. stop sending gibs, start sending guns.

How can I infiltrate black communities online and set them against jews?

I'm asking hypothetically here FBI.

>telling niggers to stop being niggers
That's not gonna happen

Natural behavior for mistreated pets

>Aram Stein

>(((Stein)))

>slavery conditioning to lash out
>literally the opposite of what a slave does

uh huh. sure.

>their descent into being a permanent criminal underclass is, at least in the US, a fairly recent invention

no it's not, look at any country with a non-negligible black population

Seeing that shirt engages me enough to want to CNN style blow his brains out all over the table....but we all know I wont...

Nope. They behaved themselves in the past because they knew that whites would come down on them like a tonne of bricks if they chimped out. They were kept in line through fear of immediate physical reprisals.
When that threat was lifted in the late 60's, they just started acting naturally again.

Aram (((Stein))) doesn't know. Should ask him if he is aware this tweet is anti-Semitic.

they are not good by nature.

like a dog, they are what their owners make out of them.

black people should be shown the door

Blacks generally don't care much for Jews, they see them as financially predatory people who exploit black musicians, athletes, and business owners.