Englistan

englistan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0WgK8EMOnE
metro.co.uk/2008/07/01/police-apologise-over-offensive-puppy-ad-230376/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do muslims hate dogs?
why does the white man love dogs?

because theyre loving and loyal animals and the common mudslime feels intimidated by a base animal with more compassion than themselves as a """""human"""""
>as """""human""""" as a muslim can be

> not blocking ads.

well it happened in Scotland...

>July 1, 2008

Most of the muslims hate all the animals.
As if they are afraid of competition.

get ublock dude. I don't understand why people use the internet without it.

Muslim's hate dogs, because dogs are known to attack and kill goats.

>Official police insignia contains Arabic letters.
Jesus Christ, it's bad in Germany, but the UK is on a whole other level than us.

It's because the Koran states that dogs can see evil spirits and that they are dirty. At least that's what my Imam taught me during Koran studies.

Cute puppy tbqh

this

>dogs can see evil spirits

Wouldn't that be a useful trait for a domesticated animal?

Underrated

It says "Here for you" in English, if that's what you're referring to.

I dont see problem with this

dogs are dirty filth animals and do not belong near the important job of police

No, because if you're a true believer and follow Allah's will the evil spirits will never harm you. Only the sinful fear the evil spirits.

Wrong.

The Qur'an states black dogs are Hell Hounds, designed to steal one's soul. They are spies of the devil.

>no link
Sage.
Non emergency police number is 111 no matter where you are.

>muslims are just one race

Dogs are ever vigilant and protective of their pack. 10/10 would recommend a family dog.

It's from many many moons ago, 111 only started a few years ago I think?

All hadiths against dogs coem from Abu hureira the man of the cats literally.Who knows why he hates dogs???....lol

They ARE one corrupt ideology founded by a pedophile warlord and perpetuated by subservient idiots. Never forget Muhammad himself pretended to be a refugee to gain access to the Jewish city of Medina. How'd that story end?

>See flag
>"Koran studies"
Checks out.

no

Muslims are more of a cat people

You know, for a poo, you're pretty loo.

The Qur'an states dogs are only useful as tools, and sin to cohabitate with. Hunting dogs are the only dogs permitted, they must also not be black.

>Implying there is anything wrong with that

Wrong, wrong. Muhamad probably was white and gave them rules.

Muhammad is also seen as a perfect Muslim by 100% of Muslims. A pedophile warlord is the best Islam can offer the world. Awful.

>Last updated 2008

>born in Saudi Arabia
>white

LOL no.

Based poo

For some reason only outright subhuman races such as chinks or sandniggers hate dogs.

middle easterns are white you dumb idiot

look at genetics and you will see this

they have the same features as whites, just we have more tanned skin than europeans

Chinese people prize dogs, the SE Asians seem to enjoy them, bu as food. It's a class thing.

>they have the same features as whites
So you're caucasian, not white.

Good joke Ahmed. Arabs are not white, and never will be.

>pakistani man.jpg
>"Middle Easterners are white"

I see your bait Nigel, now shush. Leave the shitposting to your colonies.

be quiet

Too much Saharan admixture to be white, along with Islam came foreign genetic contributions. The Mediterranean genes have long been muddled and all but washed away. SOME North Africans and Middle Eastern people LOOK white.

Some day i'm gonna move to the middle east and complain about their shit

Loving animals is a sign of empathy. We're talking about a people which completely lacks this quality.

That man is Asian.

>>born in Saudi Arabia
>he don't know the middle east was a south European colony for a millenium

LOL

Heh. gud1 poo.

Muhammad was born a long time before then...which is what we're talking about. Muhammad was a squat brown person.

dogs have helped us since forever

South Europe was an Islamic Caliphate for a millennium as well.

:^)

You are not.
But there are some small minorities who are still nearly white.
Most of anciet Romans and Macedonians got assimilated.

They can be outrages all they want, not like it's going to change shit

>Jewish city of Medina
Kek. How it was jew when jews were slaves and after they become nomadic? Nice fairy tales.

>South Europe was an Islamic Caliphate for a millennium as well.
Nope.

Southern* Europe isn't a singular place, by the way.

says bhindu julab

india is below human lifeform

Germans are so used to seeing Arabic that they see it everywhere

Stop shitposting faggot.

More like "dogs can see the evil in Muslims" so they need to cover that up

Jews were never slaves, but Muhammad DID pretend to be a refugee to gain access to Medina.

Much of Southern Europe wad incorporated into a Caliphate. Multiple caliphates factually speaking. Spanning 1,000 years. Too soon people forget history.

>s-stop talking

Why, you should be able to keep up with thr conversation Samir.

Dogs scare Angels away in Isalm

youtube.com/watch?v=j0WgK8EMOnE

t. Mujadeen Muhammad al kebab muhammado

Fuck the Tayside police
metro.co.uk/2008/07/01/police-apologise-over-offensive-puppy-ad-230376/

>American
>Calling Muslims evil
Your entire country is founded on bigotry and supremacy. Your country has contributed to countless deaths, racism and islamophobia all over the world.

>middle easterns
>pakistani man.jpg

>flag

Fuck off mudslime

Gonna need a source on that article. The daily mail is about as bias and sensational as the guardian.

>Daily Mail
You've got a lot to learn about the British press, Kraut.

His marriage to Aisha and fighting wars (which literally everyone in history who is a relevant leader has done) does not disprove Islam or prove your asshurt about it, beyond t. mudslime xD shitposting.

Goat>Dog

Haha what, are you proper stupid? Muhammed was born roughly 600 years AD.

>t. Achmed

He was married to 13 other women, Aisha being the youngest. God punished Muhammad by killing all of his sons. He invented an ideology to better suit and rationalize his actions as a pedophile warlord. Nothing more, nothing less.

No both are equal, you just can't own a dog for pet purposes, same with a goat as far as I know.

That is why tell the police when they want to arrest me. Me having sex with children and murdering has nothing to do with my Peaceful message. I promise I am a peaceful person.

Then they apologize and leave me alone, because they didnt know I am a peaceful person.

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY YOU SUBHUMAN MUDSHIT

Would be decent b8 without the flag

Must feel shitty as a nigger or arab Muslim knowing dogs, maybe the best animal at determining human disposition, instinctually consider you a threat

He was the prophet before he was married to anyone but Khadija and before he was the leader of any kind of state, what does it even prove beyond your asshurt.

Yawn.

Among the most prominent civilizations were the Thamud which arose around 3000 BCE and lasted to about 300 CE and Dilmun which arose around the end of the fourth millennium and lasted to about 600 CE. Additionally, from the beginning of the first millennium BCE, Southern Arabia was the home to a number of kingdoms such as the Sabaeans and the coastal areas of Eastern Arabia were controlled by the Iranian Parthians and Sassanians from 300 BCE.

War = Murder
Marriage legal at the time and legal under sharia = sex with under age children in the west

>swede logic

that was the joke screeeetard

>Arabs
>White

Sure thing Abdul, sure thing.

You're a cowardly people at heart

There's never been a nation where Muslims did not follow the same pattern: preach tolerance and openness when a minority, bring fire and brimstone when political power is achieved.

It's painfully obvious, too. You are worse than the kikes

Ahahah hope it's a good bong bait

Right. He got bored of poverty and the same unwashed puss, so he invented an ideology to suit his needs/wants as a pedophile warlord. It's quite simple to understand. You proving Islam as legitimate is a more pressing matter.

They might not hate them it's just that whites are too obsessed with dogs.

maybe in canada

Exactly what are you trying to tell me?

Muhammad[n 1] (Arabic: محمد; pronounced [muħammad];[n 2] c. 570 CE – 8 June 632 CE)[2] is the prophet and founder of Islam.

Thanks for the laugh pajeet

I fear not. if i remember correctly there was this Paki in the UK a while ago that posted a map of "white" countries where Greece and Russia were out but Pakistan was in.

No we preach the same thing, the same message of Islam, you're creating some kind of strawman that we're using taqiyya by making ourselves out as leftist moderates in the west, that's just faggot "imams", you base your entire fucking narrative off of this when in reality it doesn't represent what Islam teaches and what we give in dawah (missionary work, call to Islam), which is the complete truth about Islam.

I'd use the miracles within Qur'an and prophecies like Isaiah 42 or Deuteronomy, if you want I'll expand on them but it's a very large topic.
Also the fact Christianity has no legitimacy at all.

Muhammad wasn't white. That's the point. He was an angry little brown man. People were MUCHA SHORTER back then.

The prophet was described as being about 5 foot ten inches and being the whitest man of the Arabs, even the christcuck david wood admits this then goes to ahadith about it.
Hey at the same time Moses PBUH in Islam is considered a black prophet.

Christ wasn't a pedophile warlord who invented a religious belief. His followers began Christianity. Christ was a pacifist and peacekeeper. All religions are pointless though.

REEEE I HATE DOGS

MIGHT AS WELL PUT TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM IN THE PIC TOO

Well I'm not a person of colour, but I shall speak on their behalf: Go fuck yourself you racist fuck.