Hello Sup Forums Ive been inactive for a few days, can someone give me the 'sane' rundown of this cnn shit goin down?

Hello Sup Forums Ive been inactive for a few days, can someone give me the 'sane' rundown of this cnn shit goin down?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/lulzseczombie/tehlulzboat/tree/#cnnblackmail
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/?utm_term=.848ea07b0afc
archive.is/LukzW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a redditor makes a trump meme about CNN and wrestling
>trump tweets it
>CNN finds out who the redditor is
>calls him out
>redditor puts his tail between his legs and disavows trump and begs forgiveness
>nu/pol/ joins with the_donald in defending the pussy

>After posting his apology, "HanA**holeSolo" called CNN's KFile and confirmed his identity. In the interview, "HanA**holeSolo" sounded nervous about his identity being revealed and asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family.
>CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.
>CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.

A corporation, policing the language of a private citizen on the internet under threat of using their mass media apparatus to destroy his life, proudly publishes his forced apology

something about CNN threatening to dox a reditor

>Fake news

You mean
>a pussy doesn't dare talk shit without hiding behind anonymity
>CNN threatens to publish publicly available information ie reporting
>pussy cries and apologies to CNN for violating the NAP

A multi billion dollar news monster got very butt hurt that someone made fun of them well enough to deserve tweet by the most powerful man on earth. The bread crumbs i assume led another pic which isn't very nice and brings out the shoah in CNN.

Because he groveled and begged them not to publish his name, that's all

They really should have just done it

He seemed alright, for a redditor. I wouldn't stand behind my hatred for Jews publicly either

Bitch ass racists beware

You nazis think you can spread hatred online with impunity without getting your ass doxxed and exposed to the world?

is this actually true? All of them jews?

Seems bout right. But phonefagging, so I can't make out most of their names because image size limit

Is it true the guy CNN doxxed is not the creator of the gif Trump tweeted?

Oh well

I think it's time to launch an operation and attack cnn, no way the get away with this shit

The Soviets would be proud.

Why cant we just get along?

LulzSec has started doxxing them back. I imagine that others we are close with to jump on board soon too. We started in the middle of the night.

Pic Related
You can find the Information we've gathered so far on my github:
github.com/lulzseczombie/tehlulzboat/tree/#cnnblackmail

Nah man there's no reason, they totally just tied a noose and hunt themselves on this one. Enjoy their own set inflicted wounds, if anything we just need to SPREAD this info to normies to see how ridiculous it is

What was the meme?

Its about the Antisemites who made us view gifs, this..why, I as a functional member of society chose, to learn breakfast dancing to a more acceptable promote culture and understanding.

IT'S A FUCKING MEME WAR SON GO GO GO GO!

O.C.

fuck lulzsec and fuck you too, you sleazy disgusting homosexual

Here's how you spread that.

your pathetic meme war is over you fat middle aged nazis. I hope this website die

LulzSec hasn't been around for years, all its members are gone.

These days it's prance mafia, that acts as it's spiritual successor. (malicious hackers)

>please mister CNNstein I love you I'm sorry for everything I did please don't ruin your life
>Okay goyim. But if I hear you criticizing me again, I reserve the right to publish "that".

>please mister mafia boss I didn't mean it I won't do it ever again
>Molto bene. But if you ever get in my way again, I'll have to use "that". Understand me? You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?
it was blackmail.

or maybe it was just a spineless redditor that got scared at the first sign of trouble or negative publicity

What ru dumb? No wait, the term is "politically retarded" I'm sorry

Fuck your false narratives.

Yes, and then a blackmailer who said "okay, good, you've corrected yourself to goodthink. But if you ever badthink again, we will publish it. Understand?"

It was blackmail. The only difference is that it was opportunistic.

Just like the 2016 election, CNN set themselves up to fail by buying into a leftist meme.

They lost in 2016 because they bought into the whole
>muh racism =privlege+access to power so fuck white people meme
And it cost them the blue wall.

In 2017 CNN has bought full into the
>Muh first amendment only protects you from the government not me acting on the government's behalf muh consequences meme
It's going to cost them 2018 and 2020. We will also be likely to get a "1st Amendment means 1st Amendment no matter where you are in USA" ruling contradictory to what CNN has bought into.

A couple of the old school lulzsec are still around. Others that are worthy to sail the lulzboat have boarded. We are still very much alive.

www.lulzsec.nl

>1st Amendment means 1st Amendment no matter where you are in USA

Already happened

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/?utm_term=.848ea07b0afc

In case you want the facts and if Norge is around, the court ruled 8-0 that Hate speech is protected speech.

Who doxes the doxmen?

all the original lulzec members were ratted out to the FBI by one of their own members. They got interpol warrants and got extradited to the U.S.

there's no OG members left, the new "lulzec" is prance mafia.

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/LukzW

The Jews have had ENOUGH of Trump AND Putin and they're gonna blow them both up at the G20 using the Jewish sockpuppet Antifa and Israeli ISIS

ISIS is Israeli. Antifa is Jewish controlled. If Isis kills the President we can nuke Israel and we should

ISIS is as Israeli as the wailing wall

someone tweet this pic at donald trump jr

More internet bleeding into real life.
Seems some people don't know shit about what's on the internet and got scared.

Nae bother big man

We are at war boys.

Ok. How do they have the right to show your identity? they dont. That's total bullshit. In fact it's not even technically legal to film random people on a street without their consent.