Guam

What does Sup Forums think of this place?

Fuck u

Strategic island in the Pacific of no economical value.

Its the top of a volcano. The rest is underwater.

a military base

Nice little Naval base

Its no longer a base

It's an island.

Concerned about it tipping over.

We killed 20,000 gooks for this little chunk of paradise.

Should Guam still be part of the U.S.?

This. Based /oldfag/

Worried it will become overpopulated and.... capsize.

>record scratches and crackles
>don't know much about history

Would you prefer to be independent?

No

No, I would leave for the mainland instantly if that was ever announced.

OP is a faggot

based and uncucked

Just some troll

Well ok then

Its full of single mothers on the welfare. I'm local and was born and raised here. White people have it hard unless you know someone. The women only date chads 9and above.
While the other half of women are fat and on welfare. Fuck the women here. Hypergamey on a massive scale here.

North Korea is going to nuke it. Screen cap this.

Any of you fags wanna meet up?

Do you have ethnostate?
Also is 3k euros per month enough to live like a boss there if I take next 6 months "long distance work" and just pack my bags and come, how is VISA stuff for longer than short trip any bureaucracy?

Surely it's beautiful, I've visited Oahu which is probably similar. I always wonder what the locals do on such remote islands.

Post some pics of what it's like there you fucking island niggers

Since this is a U.S. territory i'm confident that all US travel laws apply here. That's plenty of money just take this in mind stuff here is like 50% more expensive because of tax and shipping fees. Also, careful when at the capital during night there are plenty of muggers there.

My best friend in college was from Saipan so I know an alarming amount about what life is like there. Guam is basically the same shit

I was there 2011 to visit. Your locals seem pretty shady and my tour guide for the day half-assed everything.

Anyway, I'd visit again one day just to see see the beaches. The women, eh...

I lived there for 6 months. I loved it. The sites are beautiful and the island isn't populated enough to cause ridiculous traffic congestion.

I think it's crazy how the waves in the pic look like waves from a computer game. Maybe we really do live in a simulation.

I heard it tipped over about a decade ago. Some member of Congress said so.

it damaged the coral reefs too.

Guam, Sir? There's nothing going on in Guam, Sir!