Well Sup Forums?

There is literally nothing wrong with faggots. Its your right to dislike the idea of man on man kissing etc, but its normal and found in ALL mammalian species all around the world in a 5-11% occurrence.

OH SHIT RAPE CONFIRMED EVEN MORE NATURAL THAN FAGGOTRY.

Murder confirmed more natural than rape.

>he equates behaviour and sexuality
False equivalency.

The saving grace is that worthless faggots and tranies are genetic dead ends.

>"Hey guysh did you know that homosexuals exist in all species? This proves it's morally justified!"

>"So what if rape occurs in all species, it doesn't mean that it's morally justified."

Just fucking end yourself

It is on a gravestone, isn't it? So yeah, I agree: a good gay is a dead one. So this gay is good.

>he equates behaviour and sexuality
That's exactly what you're doing by saying something you can't communicate with is gay.

>faggot detected

Pedophillia is exhibited in a large amount of animal species #Pedosexual #LGBTQP #LoveIsLove
#LoliLoveIsStillLove

>"GAY IS GOOD"

Said, after dying of AIDS.

I walk around the graveyard playing Pokemon Goy and as I walk I like to look at the old ass grave stones to see the dates of people's lives and imagine what life was like for them.

>Wow this kid was fuckin 5 years old when America decided it wanted Independence.

That being said, OPs pic is the worst possible headstone ever. Really hope it's just something fags did for a memorial and not someone's faggot grave. What a waste.

Nothing wrong with being a faggot, but what a stupid thing for your grave.

Good way to put it, I fuckin wish we could end degeneracy sometimes.

haha so they are trying to be oppressed even in death, u just know they hope somebody comes along and smashes it just so the media can cover it

>shitty ambiguous thread meant to draw out responses
>1 post by this ID
>will reach bump limit
I fucking hate this board sometimes.

Lol

'tis the nature of baitposting mein freunde

I don't know what point you were trying to make, faggot.

All threads at this moment are shit. That's why I am here shitting in a shitty thread.

Pretty fitting metaphor for the gays in general; their only legacy will be a tombstone.

Oh is that what Vice has been trying to accomplish this whole time?

>There is literally nothing wrong with faggots
i wouldnt mind faggots if they werent so fucking obnoxious and pushing their degenerate filth in everyones face demanding special treatment and indoctrinating children
there also icky and gross and overrepresented in paedophilia, so its probably best to isis them

>All threads at this moment are shit.
If only Hiroshimoot hired competent moderators who then in turn hired competent jannies like what used to be a thing (sorta). But no, they've openly admitted this board is Sup Forums 2.0 and they don't give a shit even after splitting it up with creation of instead of doing their fucking jobs. I guess Hiro bought some pretty bad Hot Pockets last time he was out.

>Complains about 1 post by this ID
>His ID only has 1 post

Just funny

Check it again, faggot.

Dude bant was created to sanitize pol any pol tier threads that have been around forever are moved there this place is now /r/politics tier

Rape and infanticide are also found in animals. Guess it's time to rape and kill babies? Of course not. What a silly argument.

>this place is now /r/politics tier
Go back, you stupid faggot. You've obviously arrived after Hiroshimoot took over.

If you consider your sexuality to be the cornerstone of your identity, you still have a long road ahead of you.

Le epic insult fellow Sup Forumsster, you showed that idiot cuck his place! Keep telling those cucks off and the upvotes will flow! Shadilay fellow kekistan!