Why are turkish people so stupid

Did anybody ever meet a smart turk? They have to dumbest president ever, he even cuts the evolution theory out of the education program, because islam already explains everything and they still cheer and fucking act like he is god king.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WG48Ftsr3OI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have a half turkish friend, he's a good guy
full turks are not even human though

it probably has something to do with that whole inbreeding being encouraged under islam thing.

I met two turkish psychiatrists unfortunately.

Yes. My childhood hometown has a large amount of turks. During my school days I met around 50 different turks and one of them was smart and reasonable.

FUCK COCKROACHES

youtube.com/watch?v=WG48Ftsr3OI

(ignore flag)

The question is, why aren't their males fucking me?

oh rly? Well I guess there have to be some that are decent, but still, the average is still bad.

Kek. Turkey has a low cousin marriage rate compared to poorer Islamic nations

It's not about physical appearance

the answer is: Islam!

The ones aged 50+ seem to be alright but the younger generation is retarded and disproportionally criminal.

but is it still high compared to normal countries?

this

Yes it iiiiiis~ >:(
Imagine feeling their stronk ottoman bodies!
It's around 10% so...

really confirming those stereotypes there pierre

I think a Turkish guy got a Nobel Prize in chemistry recently.

There are several Turkish professors in my research institute as well. You can think whatever about them but they contribute to science and industry, at least in Switzerland.

>Did anybody ever meet a smart turk?

I met a lot.

>They have to dumbest president ever,

He is the best politician the world produced in the last century. Not even kidding.

>he even cuts the evolution theory out of the education program,

He is transforming society into what he can control.

>because islam already explains everything and they still cheer and fucking act like he is god king.

He doesn't even believe in Islam. It's all part of his plan to hold onto power.

Any questions?

*sigh*
I'm not going to lie about it... I can't resist... I want it

Well, I can just speak about the impression you get in germany. And I see for example a lot of persians, who are very smart. I don't have a problems with middle easterns in general

>Why are turkish people so stupid

look at the IQ in relation to incest

He's making society stupid, why do you like that?

>Any questions?
Yes, when will you come and take care of me?

Ataturk made that flag. And he was one of the most rational writers on Islam I've ever read.

Ataturk is an interesting and definitely smart person. Good achievements. Ottoman Empire has an interesting story too, but I'm speaking about the population today

>Being this delusional

Erdogan is destroying evreything Ataturk achieved

>He's making society stupid, why do you like that?

I don't like it at all. But he is smart and a natural politician. The way he purged all his opponent are miraculous.
Don't you have some Türk in France. You are best ally btw
No substance?
Yes. He is protecting his power.

There is 2 turks at my work, they always complain, always do big drama (like sceaming, stop working, etc), one of them fight with a woman every fucking day and sometimes she cries, the other doesn't work every friday because he goes to the mosk, they are mulish, aggressive, dumb, violent, stupid, rude. I hate them, it is a nightmare to work with these people.

can we please ban amerifats from pol
reading your comments make me cringe, especially how you talk about history without knowing anything.

>Did anybody ever meet a smart turk?
Yes, but he was White so it probably doesn't count.

>wh*Te
>not turk
THIS. Thank you for getting it. I won't insult your subhuman wh*Te race for 5 seconds. Here have this pc.

not an amerifat. Don't you agree on the fact, that erdogan is destroying what ataturk achieved? Stated that I'm a german earlier btw

>Roach
No need for substance.