Welcome to 2020 Trumpet cucks!

Welcome to 2020 Trumpet cucks!

>Texas going blue
Delusional and retarded.

you realize the democratic party is extremely unpopular right now

just wait until they recount the delegates the states get. Cali is going to drop! NY will drop!
It's going to make us Laugh! Laugh so hard!

is this in the universe where mudslimes peacefully coexist with non muds?

Jim Webb 2020

Web/Garrison 2020

I don't think you understand just how bad things really are.

Would vote for unironically.

Too bad dems are absolutely insane.

A gun supporter + a democrat = street gangs galore

All the Democratic party had to do was not pick Hilary. That was it. Everyone can get butthurt about the current state of things but Trump's biggest endorsement was from the DNC

Multiculutural America and anti-Trump will make historical!

>Nebraska blue

election pleb. If not red MAYBE it will be split, it's the only state that can

Anyone BUT Hillery would have beaten Trump. Dems could have chosen Al Gore and he would have won.

Yeah, even I know that Texas could turn blue anytime dude, it's almost not even white.

To be honest, unless the Dems royally fuck up and hand the presidency to the GOP a second time, I don't think Trump will win in 2020.

2016 was like a perfect storm of fuckups for the Dems. Imagine if Hillary had listened to her advisors who said she had to pour a shitload of time and money into the Rust Belt or she was going to lose it. Imagine she actually mended fences with the Bernouts and made Fauxcahontas or Gabbard her running mate, instead of the worthless Kaine. Imagine she stuffed those ghetto preachers pockets with walkin' around money in Detroit to make damned sure they got the niggers to the voting booth.

Even one of these and she probably would've won. I don't think we'll get another gift, so if Trump is going to get shit done, he has to do it before then.

(((Nate Silver))) is that you?!

This makes me hope that Trump runs as a dem and wins just to fuck with the left.

Idaho and Montana blue? Umm no honey

this.
texas will never be blue.

also,
you're wrong.
i'm the president after 2020.
there will be no red, no blue, only white.

when will the US overcome the two party system?

You're living a fantasy. Please seek professional help.

>georgia red
nah

>montana
>utah
>wyoming
>south dakota
it's not happening. I'll concede that NC and TX will probably fall (permanently) within the next 10 years, but the midwest will increasingly go right. California refugees are focusing all their energy on AZ and TX, and Yank immigrants are pretty dedicated to their efforts in NC. The other states aren't really at risk for a while.

Wrong. KS will also go blue

The Dems still don't have a platform

Still don't have a leader

Lost all special elections

Still don't know anything besides "we're not drumpf"

They're fucked

Yeah no Texas wont be turning blue by 2020.

never?

>texas blue
>flordia blue
>virginia blue
>west virginia blue
>new mexico blue
>ohio blue

neck yourself OP

want a free ride in my brand new helicopter?

trip has spoken
but than again, lot of commie from california and spic are moving in texas as we speaking.

>all the GOP ran on for 8 years is "we aren't Obama"
>implying "we aren't trump" wouldn't work on this stupid fucking electorate

The only reason Trump won is because liberals hate Democrats like HIllary Clinton and they stayed home. If the dems get away from the Clinton Machine they will win, if they stay married to losers like Clinton and Pelosi then they will lose. End of discussion.

Can confirm. Northerner in NC here. Family all votes Republican year in and year out and dad is a fascist.

But the state is cucked. I came from NJ and the amount of faggots and trannies I've seen here compared to NJ is enormous.

Amazing the delusion on the left. Hysterical!

Just in your bubble

Unfortunately true, this is Hillary's and the DNCs mess. Hope they can get their shit together in 2020

Trump is not the GOP

They ran on that and lost, huh really makes you think?

Dude you're in fucking Canada, you have no clue how fucked the situation in America is right now

Then why did they lose all of the runoff elections?

yeah I'd assume it's pretty fucked from the democrat pov

>platform
equality and resistance, obviously
>leader
we are all equal you fascist bigot
>special elections
they were all in rural and suburban retard shelters you bigot
>nothing beside not being a TOTAL ASSHOLE FASCIST RACIST FASCIST
yeah well that's all it takes you racist

Dual Citizen, I live in America and spend time up here in Canada.

>t. doesn't understand basic immigration

oh and does your uncle work for Nintendo?

>Rural america going blue
ha

Repubs should've won those special elections by 20+ points easily, almost all of them were in deep red territory