Why do Eastern Europeans love US Presidents hated in the West so much?

Why do Eastern Europeans love US Presidents hated in the West so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
youtube.com/watch?v=sjdnCC6n4xk
canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1567137-Cz-75b?highlight=75b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Albanians are subhuman islamist turks

Because they hate communism and the Western left loves it.

Because allies stand by you in good and bad times.

The "hated" presidents were still popular enough to get elected not just once but twice. So tell me, is it the people that hated him or the media? Who owns the media and what link do you think they have with the kind of communist regime these countries only recently escaped from?

They aren't cucked by the jew.

nah albanians just love him because he helped to genocide some serbs
fucking albanian roches arent really Eastern Europeans

In Poland people like the US because the political ideal is similar in both countries and that is a republican state

You guys really need to unfuck your gun laws, though. No man should have to rely on a cap&ball revolver in 2017.

Not really, Albanians and US have been allies since 1912.

t. tonibler diasporafag

Because every time you hear the radio it's a a bad soap opera:
>MURICA DID THAT
>MURICA DID THIS
>I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT MURICA DID NEXT
>hey guys, have you heard about MURICA
And when Trump won, rest of the world, who knows that US president is not the president of the fucking Universe, saw nothing but a clown in a suit. Now it's not about "Murica sucking it's own dick, you guys wanna watch this?", it's about "look at those retard crying, someone punched them in a dick, must see". We don't like Trump, we don't care about him, we just like to see you suffer.

because I can recognize the rize of marxism again

better watch the fuck out

The media is NOT the people.

T. Artyom Muhamovic

falemenderit usa

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

Lol no. I'm Italian. I just hate albaniggers

because the west is a pathetic liberal paradise

western europe i mean, but truly the americans as well.

Of the developed world it seems it is almost exclusively eastern europe and maybe japan that actually have the sanity to reject modern liberalism

Eastern Europeans are just allied to the US because they see Russia as a threat,but Albania was always in history someones bitch so there's no suprise there.

Because they were enchanted in their childhood when watching all those fake apple-pie Superman American sit coms

Because they saved them from total anhilation.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjdnCC6n4xk

t. Salty Serbcuck

Edgy

This.

>he helped to genocide some serbs
No, he didn't. Bill did and that's why WE love him.

>Albanians
>Europeans

Aint that bad actually, if you are clean, premission for almost any semi auto under 12,7 is like 3 to 4 months and like 2000 pln. Im in the middle of geting my one and already have cz75 prepared to buy. My friend from range own few pistols, nugat and semi auto civilian tantal.

>2000 pln
That's like 700 maple pesos, man. Getting your RPAL here costs way less than that.

show your true colors, fiend

Not saying its perfect, just that its now easier than ever. Until recently, you had to have local police chef premision, and they usually said something like "no because no" or someshit. Now if you are not criminal, you WILL HAVE you guns.
Paywall is a thing because guns and ammo are expensive as fuck. My cz75 will cost me almost like month of my pay, but im just simple warehouse worker.

Balkan is a mess, that's why

Albanians are licking the boots of neolibs and neocons.
They hate Trump because he got in the way of their free gibs.

That's actually a really nice improvement. Good on you. Keep pushing back!

How much is the CZ75? Here you can get an SP-01 for 900 CAD (~2592.95 PLN)

I will buy mine used (but slightly) 75b for 1900 but its from friend.
Can find new one for 2200.
Sp01is like 3200.

On the used market, a 75b goes for a lot less.

canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1567137-Cz-75b?highlight=75b

>aftermarket grips (original included), aftermarket front sight (original included), 5 mags, 2 mag pouches, holster
>750 CAD (2160.88 PLN)

I imagine the world as one big classroom with countries being students.

It's only natural that worst students want to be good with Chads.

Problem is that Chad gives zero fucks and sometimes throws breadcrumbs and goes along with it for the laughs.

Natural selection.

Live in your micro cosmos and try to be best you can in it.
Because meaningless countries tend to stay meaningless.

If you rely on how strong your country is and don't work on yourself you will still die looking like boogie2988.

And this guy is having trouble selling it at that price, lol.

Ah, and of course its one premission for multiple guns, you have to throught it once.
Just to make it clear.

Well what about all those marches when trump was elected it just seems like the only people who voted for him and theses Russians that names a street after him

Because westerners love west you cuck

>let's turn this perfectly usable vehicle upside down, that will show them!

truly the most retarded people

Yeah, market in Poland is in terrible state, thanks to commies of course.
Its slowly gettin better though, market hates emptiness (is that even a saing in english?)

In English we say "Nature abhors (hates) a vacuum".

America is the birthplace of freedom. Everybody would be still fighting each other and obedient to monarchs if America did not exist.

Good enough.
Anyway, can't wait to bring my own gun at range. I don't even know if you guys will get it, but im excited as fuck. It's not just gun, any gun. It will be my fucking gun. Symbol of a fucking Free Man.
Feels good

No worries, man. I get it. No matter how many hoops you have to jump through, it's worth it.

even their "special" forces look cheap.

Congratulations my friend.

IDK, man. The ARX is a nifty little rifle.

I love this clover app. I don't see the new flags. All the shit posters look like they belong...nowhere.

They probably visited or something. After Obama came here 3 hospitals, 5 schools, 1 university and 2 monuments were named/erected in his honor.

I have a lot of friends from that part of the world, Serbs, Croatians, Poles, Russians, and so on.
They're all different, but something they all seem to have in common is being blunt and having almost no patience for small talk or bullshit.
We English, like the French, take delight in experimenting with our language and turning simple statements into elaborate prose. We can also be quite reserved and socially awkward, so we might 'beat about the bush' while struggling to say something that's mildly embarrassing or awkward. We enjoy innuendo, analogy, symbolism, and euphemisms - things that we use to demonstrate our wit.
Eastern Europeans have no time for that shit.
Here are some scenarios I can think of...

Me and a Croatian colleague in a high-level meeting. We'd taken our clients out the night before, some of whom were in the meeting. I'm not feeling great.
>please excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom
In there 15 mins, my asshole is raw and I want to die. I pull through and return to the meeting
>I'm very sorry about that. Seafood... where were we?
Colleague (and friend) chimes in
>do you have the shits?
Proceeds to prescribe his Grandmother's remedies for "the shits". Is shocked when I tell him later that he was being inappropriate. Can't get his head around it, "everyone gets the shits my friend"

Conversation with Russian colleague concerning my attempts to learn Russian
>what's the word for please?
>you don't need to know that...

These people like straight talkers, not because they're ignorant but because they want you to get to the point. They're more suspicious of a sophist than they are a demagogue. They want to know what they're getting.
Flowery language is just junk code or an attempt to confuse or take the piss, and they'll tell you that outright.

>Bush
>hated
You fell for the media meme, people hated Chenney and Mccain not Bush.

Congrats on your progress. Most definitely worth it.

Truthbomb:most of us dont give a shit about US presidents

Thanks mates

You might be right, i was often called laconic or blunt by westerners.
Always thought they are too loquacious and elusive.

Albania is a weird case in the Balkans. You will find many geopolitical similarities between Belgium and Albania. Both countries are an artificial construct to serve as a buffer between two other countries. Most of the Burgers and North Europeans know how Belgium came to be but few know about Albania. Going back to the Balkan wars Greece and Serbia kicked ass. The area of modern day Albania was split between the two according to national lines( South is were Greeks still while north is filled with some mix of Gypsies Slavs and Turks). Long story short the great powers of the time couldn't afford to have a strong Serbia. You could say this is the first time Serbia was recognized as an international threat by the Austrians. So Albania as a country came to be with forged history of a Greek medieval prince and a stolen Byzantine Imperial Flag. In their whole history they just bow down to great powers. Be that fascist Italy,Uk and now the Burger land. Since once again Serbia is public enemy no.1 the muricans used Albanians as a proxy to fight them and you had situations like Kosovo and what is happening now in Fyrom(another part of old yugoslavia) You can see it is in the nature of the Albanias to bow down to Great powers. Even the ones they think they have their roots from, the so called Illyrians were nothing more than Greek slaves. Pic related is the house flag of the last Byzantine Emperor.

cuz unlike you they aren't eur trash clucks.

In this case love is proportional to insignificance.
Dependent states beg for abuse from the one with the biggest wallet.

nice historic reversalism costa

Link source or I wont bother and if you actually do it, better be sure the sources in the source can be traced back to actual historic books of the time.

U ARE DE PEESKIPPER U ARE DE LEDGEN