American here in Lebanon

American here, AMA

What nationality are you?

American, im in Lebanon for vacation

Why are you in a terrorist country?

Because I was curious, but I gotta question for you leaf, why are you in a cucked country ?

Because in 1956 my grandma and great grandma came to Canada as refugees to escape from the revolution in Hungary.
When they got their citizenship they swore allegiance to her majesty the queen and all her heirs, and I don't want to break that oath unlike some of the traitors who post here. I think they should be hanged for treason

If your country is Lebanon, does it make you Lebanon user or just Leb user?
Why do you have some conifer on flag?
Is it cedar tree?

Hah! Nice pun, yeah the tree in the lebanon flag is a cedar tree

Why? Do Christmas trees grow in the Middle East? Why not a cactus

lebanon isn't a desert it's all mountains and forests

How light skinned are the people there

pretty light skinned actually, a lot of people here have white characteristics, and a load of people are Maronite Christian

Do lebanese women have bigger tits? Are they easy to get?

dude, conifers need very little to grow
cedars, pines, even mighty metasequoias are not very demanding
t. dendrology adept
why cedar? How is it important to Lebanese people? Is there a story about it?

depends, most Lebanese women I've seen have stunning bodies, and a lot of people come here to do plastic surgery, I've seen Lebanese women with surgical breasts, ass, lips, nose, you name it, and Lebanese women are pretty hard to get since they're smart, and conservative

it's a cedar because to lebanon it's like a symbol of peace, holiness, eternity, and it's a common tree here

that is nice to know, thank you

also, if you'd like to know, they speak french, English, and Arabic

Makes you think. Lebanon's flag is a tree, canada's flag is a leaf.

Lebanese people act so highly of themselves and speak french, thinking they're [evolved] like Canadians or some shit.

The leaf falls from the tree.

Which came first?

Lebanon because this country gets cucked more worse than Canada

I guess, I used to go there before to meet relatives, and hear Israeli bombings.

They don't do shit.

Is that still on going?

No, not from what I've seen/hear, I went to stay by a friends house in northern Tripoli, and the first thing I hear in the morning is Artillery/Gun shots, but this president that's in office right now doesn't seem too bad

Alright good. Have fun user!