White people will become just a legend in 400 years

How does it feel when white people will be extinct in the future and become just a lost legend from the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/wXe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely bloody great is how I'll feel as I watch from above the jungle tier antics of those left on this cursed planet

I'm kind of ok with it, we came, we saw, we conquered, we vanished, in the end it doesn't really matter if what we did still stands or is even remembered, we will be able to look down and claim credit for all that was and ever will be great on this earth

Cuck

You will also die with the shame of having squandered many great gifts

Yes. And all you subhumans can stand grunting in the wreckage of a civilisation built by your superiors and be truly pleased with yourselves as you scrabble in the dust for it's relics.

Shekel for the good goy.

Yeah, that won't happen.

>actually believes this
kek. This world as you know it won't exist for long. White people will always exists. There's millions of them in heaven. There is more white people who know God than blacks, hispanics and non-whites. Jesus is coming back. And his rule will be for a 1000 years. And then God will come to judge everyone. You think it is a coincidence that the universe is so organized? LMFAO, God is going to restore order and restore the balance. He is going to repay humans for every deed they have ever done.

>shit up nearly every corner of the planet
>contributed nothing
>held back progress for thousands of years
>'lost legend from the past'
more like an embarrassing footnote in history books .

You really think we wont nuke the world before we go extinct?

famous last native european words

@132606399
t. Aussie on a proxy trying to stir shit up

You're one to talk as a Jew lmfao. God has punished you people for almost 2000 years because you refused to follow him whole heatedly. You were exiled from even having your own land or nation for that long.

chill schlomo we arent talking about jews.

you got that right OP I just left a thread where I guy said he would only marry a virgin and he's 31 I was dying of laughter some ppl have to be realistic

>we will look down
from where? nonexistence?

>le ebin antisemetisme man

> 400 years
It will happen within 3 generations. The whites with recessive traits (light eyes, skin and hair) anyways

How retarded are you

Even if niggers and arabs multiply 10x, there will still be millions of whites

The black death and the spanish flu couldn't finish us off. Some low IQ morons and self hating whites, definitely won't

No, whites don't have children. And the ones that do only have children with Latino and Asian women because white women don't want children until they're 30.

Exposed.

Slippery slope fallacy you stupid god damn leaf faggot

Millions of white kids are born every year.

Your ancestors will spit on you and never welcome you in Valhalla

My nigga

Typical swede

only anti-racist whites will go extinct. racist whites will be alive and kicking in eastern europe and russia and will take the lessons imposed on western european whites very seriously.

Not really. Look up who's having babies in white countries.

Of which there are still Iike 1,000,000,000. There will be setbacks, but we'll be fine.

if a guy cant get a virgin he should just pump and dump women and make them single mothers. still get a white child and the woman gets the value she deserves.

child support can't be enforced outside the jurisdiction.

>Slavs
>white

Glad the European legacy will be mongrel subhumans

No, where do you even get those numbers from? Europe has about 500 million people, USA has 300 million, Aus and Canada have together less than 50 million. Now substract the non-white populations.

they are more white than those who are currently replacing western europeans.

If she can't get child support, she'll just get an abortion.

you would need to include all the whites in south america and russia.

whites are around 10% of the world population i believe so close to 700 million.

>400 years
>people existing
leaf

Which is saying a lot about the situation of the white race.

not all of them. welfare added up in the USA comes to the equivalence of a 50 000 year income. (when you include subsidies and various gov programs)

South America has no whites. Pic related is what is officially considered a white hispanic. Russia has about 80 million whites with heavy Tatar and Mongol admixture. Russia's birth rate is entirely Central Asian

this

How does it feel to be Canadian and a member of the lowest tier of white intelligence and flake culture?

Leafs are worthless whining unreliable cunts.

USA has no substantial welfare for whites. It's easier for her to abort the baby and get a new one with someone who she can extract child support from.

This. How do you guys have this much faith in humanity? What the fuck? We have apocalyptic weapons..but we wont use them. Right!

most russians dont look like that. it would be like me showing a picture of kanye west and saying americans arent white. russia has a lot of central asian minorities that it conquered hundreds of years ago like america does/did

It's a Serb, not a Russian. Russia is even less white.

not hardly you fucking leaf.

>dna and genetics are growing in popularity
>most of the worlds cultures look to white ppl for beauty
>being white is highly desirable
>white women will selectively breed with white men
>the white race will never die

i hope the result of me telling you to kill yourself is that you, kill yourself.

There was that Ancient Greek philosopher who was wandering through, I dunno, Mesopotamia and stumbled upon an abandoned civilization many times greater than any current one he had ever seen. He went to the locals and was like;

>holy shit, have you seen this goddamn gigantic abandoned city over here!?

>yeah, no one really knows what happened to those people, but they used to run this godforsaken dusty shithole at one some stage

Imagine in 500 years, in the Favela like ruins of modern Earth, some Mulatto striding through the remains of New York, wondering how they managed to stack all their rocks so high and have them not fall over, when his corrugated iron lean to gets blown away in a strong wind.

>South America has no whites.

thats because whites refuse to play the welfare game like blacks do. yet if its the only game in town and you have no choice, you will play it.

400 year prediction, yeah i totally trust you. not to mention i will be gone in 20-30. so...

Hahaha nice try nigger!!!!!

only the white people that won't fight back, so only western Europe

German immigrant. Their genes were already destroyed in the millennial generation. There might always be the odd child with light coloring, even in countries like Iran, but it won't be a race and they won't have any other whites around to reproduce with

vid.me/wXe4

i have seen DNA studies of russians. they are only a fraction more non europeans dna than other europeans. most europeans is like 1-4% and russians is like 5-7 % and this sample was from karelia which isn't where the bulk of ethnic russians live and is known for being finno-ugric in origin.

check out chile and argentina. lots of whites there descended from italian colonists. they wiped out their indigenous populations and their slave populations

Why is it Germans have a fetish for feces? Could it be all that in-breeding?

Why do Jews larp alternately as WP types and as leftists.

Answer: Zionists love the idea of WP because it allows them to be proud racial people, because if they do it as Jews openly it's against their religion. They have to hide it.

As anti WP because they're shit posting progressives

THe future isn't as grim as you think. The technologies of the 21st century will grant ageless life. It will be the Europeans and their descendants and the East Asians who wield this power.

The world's population will grow rapidly. Resources will become scarce. And when white people don't have the resources they want to live comfortable passive lives they will look outwards and destroy lesser people's.

Will white people be entering a small dark age within the next few decades? Yes. But that is the cycle of history:

Hard times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men
Weak men create hard times.

We're at the third part now. THe leftist cucks who refuse to breed will die out, such is darwinism. Whites that are the strongest and most productive will survive. And when ageless life is created we will have the least baggage, the smallest number of parasites.

Indians and Chinese will continue with over-sized populations for the foreseeable future. Niggers will be worthless, as ever. That means that the future is in the hands of the places with the lowest populations and the most resources. That means the hands of the most productive and enduring elements. That means the survivors of the hard times.

In 400 years, our descendants will look back on this period the same way we look back at the dark ages. Wrought with ignorance, fear and in invasions from foreign hordes.

Finns are more white than Russians you mong. Finland borders Russia, Norway and Sweden. It has never been colonized by a non-white country (unlike Russia). Russia mostly borders Asian nations. You should look at real world facts and not Sup Forumsmemes.

vid.me/wXe4

finns originate from a finno-ugric population which is speculated to be non-european in origin.

thats why they are so far separated from other europeans including scandis and poles.

>It's afraid
>pic related

>implying the world will exist without white people.

here is another one including russians. see how the finnish are more separated off from the other europeans than the russians?

this doesn't mean finns aren't white. however if you think russians aren't white you can't consider finns white by the same measure

>has own country run like a nazi dictatorship
>still shitting up europe with his zionist shit

Seriously. Why don't all european jews just fuck off to Israel

Good. You worthless niggers can all die of AIDS.

yeee boy

HEY MODS LOOK AT THIS

I am confused whether I'm white or not
>forced to carry the collective burden of the white man
>media says i'm oppressive and evil because i'm white
>more blond and light eyed than most whites

On the other hand
>genetically and culturally separate from white europeans
>oppressed BY whites for centuries back when swedes weren't raging cucks
>until 20th century lagged behind like a 3rd world country, ergo couldn't oppress anyone
>on the world stage, an ethnic minority of ~6million

I might have the features of a white man but I really don't share the history of greatness and conquest which white people get demonized for. Our history is more comparable to land colonized by Europeans.

Extinctions been moved from 100 years to 400 years lol
It'll keep moving down because we aren't going anywhere

You leave my waifu outta this!

That's how Sweden got to where it is and where it's going.

Jesus. Sweden really is lost.