There wasn't a canada thread so I made one

There wasn't a canada thread so I made one...

Who are we voting for in 2019?

Can someone nuke us please?

I would post news but nothing happens here except faggots and commies re-writing our history in Toronto.

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/05/halifax-police-say-15-year-old-boy-robbed-by-man.html
metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/07/05/refugees-bc-legal-aid-cuts-leave-families-to-fend-for-selves.html
metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/07/05/calgary-sexual-health-centre-safe-stampede-2017.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/06/statistics-canada-says-the-trade-deficit-grew-to-1-1-billion-for-may.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/capital-pride-tammy-dopson-police-uniforms-1.4192293
archive.is/EA8TY
cbc.ca/news/business/jobs-advancer-minimum-wage-deskilling-1.4190903
ontariopc.com/OurParty/StandFor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are #queerforscheer

#RANDY4ANDY

scheer looks like the goodest goy ever. Just nuke us plz.

S

Good, someone else started one. I'm tired as F today and not feeling witty.

This thread is blessed by Lazurus Leaf

#HERE4SCHEER

He's also right about no news.

>Halifax police say 15-year-old boy robbed by man who threatened to 'knock him out'

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/05/halifax-police-say-15-year-old-boy-robbed-by-man.html

Absolute dirt level petty shit crimes are being reported on, its' so boring here

Trudeau is a moron and the liberals are ruining every part of the country they touch

We need to vote conservative and hope they can fix it (they probably won't)

here's your tombstone image done up in vapourwave. someone left it in brit/pol with instructions to get it to you.

Scheer won't be able to compete with trudeau. Trudeau has an army of fags and shitskins.

Oh Trump! Please save us! I can't believe we reward terrorists with millions! We apologize to sick animals! I don't want live in this shit country anymore!

Please annex us or nuke us!

Tell them "thank you" on my behalf. .

We get nowhere without Scheer.
At least with him there's a dolap of hope.

We had the USS Eisenhower in the Halifax harbour the Halifax harbour the other day, was hoping they'd annex the whole province with it, probably could with only 8k crew vs. 30k sjws lolol

Okay fucking wow, someone needs to burn down the offices of Metro News in Canada
>Refugees' B.C. legal aid cuts leave more families to fend for selves

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/07/05/refugees-bc-legal-aid-cuts-leave-families-to-fend-for-selves.html

>While their compatriots celebrated the holiday, they loaded into a taxi with their one- and seven-year-old daughters, and crossed the U.S.-Canada border into British Columbia as tourists. After two nights in a nearby hotel to get their bearings, they returned to the border and formally requested asylum as refugees.

So even people living in America, can claim "refugee" status in Canada.
So much for your "strictest immigration laws" on the planet.

>After 15 years in California, where Soriano fled after being kidnapped and tortured, the parents said everything changed after President Donald Trump’s election, which brought with it an increase in racial harassment at work, their daughter taunted by white parents after she won a medal in a school track race for “taking their place,” and immigration authorities’ increased round ups of undocumented Mexicans — in some cases separating parents from children.

Really huh??
STFU

user I am livid!
All I want to do is stop this but it's horrible!

Clicking on Jew book about this and seeing liberals applaud this makes me sick to my core.

What can we do to stop this maddness?!?!?

vote conservatives again

>Tortured?
Stays in California
>Kidnapped
Stays in California
>Trump gets elected
RUN TO CANADA!! DIOS MIO!!!!

What in the fuck??

#scheerintherear

holy fucking shit, we are getting mexicans now?

Only the ones who can't hack it in the USA.

They still hang out in gangs and sell drugs here.

My weed dealer was Mexican from Mexico City.
Maybe a Sinola connection...........
Who knows................

#diversity#strength

>Two months later, they’re living in a Vancouver homeless shelter and struggling alone to file their refugee claim, because they couldn’t get legal aid; on Friday, they had their hearing before a federal panel who will decide their fate in coming months.
>Last week, the Legal Services Society of B.C. announced that funding shortfalls meant they would be cutting all legal aid for refugees like this family starting on Aug. 1 — and although they were denied such funding already, it would mean many more would be forced to navigate a complicated system like they have.

Ha ha ha, Canada is so poor, they can't even afford legal services for the refugees they love so much.

Burn it all down!!!! lol no we can't they have us all on lists no doubt for when we start getting uppitie here
Doxxing for all!!!

Seriously though, I'm moving to America after school, maybe utah, somewhere midwestern, get a piece of land in the bush and help make America great again

Canadas so gay now, I know at least 10 trannys and everyone pretends it's normal like wtf

I don't vote.

neither do the chinese.

I just dunno what to do anymore anons, my country is kill, globalism won here bois

Calgary Stampede, legendary for it's booze and rapes...

>Calgary Sexual Health Centre ramps up #SafeStampede with year long #CalgaryGetsConsent campaign

metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/07/05/calgary-sexual-health-centre-safe-stampede-2017.html

>McLean said the hope is that it will spark a citywide conversation that identifies harmful behaviour and celebrates respectful ones.

That's all well and great, except bottom line is women DON\T WANT to be treated well and respected.
They do not. They do not like it.

> minister of status of women Stephanie McLean
Minister of Status of Women??

What in the fuck, kind of retard job tile is that??

Are you guys going to join CANZUK?
All the cool kids are doing it.

At work, 2 girls have bitched at me for "no reason". There is a reason, I found out they had boyfriends and stopped treating them like a hole I wanted my dick in.
Got HEATED.

Fine, whatever, I flirt with all of them, the same amount.

He's catholic with 5 white kids.

Christy Clark needs to get the fuck out. She's made everything worse by prolonging parliament and just before the confidence vote forced her out she tried to adopt the winning parties' policies to make them look bad. If nobody can find a worse example of a premier I won't be surprised.

I can't stand this little guy's shabbos goy face.

Maybe I'll just run for the Libertarian party MP and go full meme tier.

>genuinely considering purchasing marijuana over the internet

I'm 30 and have never used it before because I have no friends or family. I feel like I'm missing out on a key component of Canadian culture. Is it worth the risk?

get your DUDEWEED card first. SCHMOKE that LEGAL WEED DUDE.

DUDE
LEGAL
WEED
DUDE

Ur life is pretty much shit anyways, get high to ease the pain

What risk??
Drinking alcohol is far riskier than smoking pot.
Even if the cops catch you with 1 gram of weed, you bought for the first time ever, they'll prob laugh and let you keep it.
Seriously, most cops don't give a shit about weed these days.

Like skateparks in my city, are "no go zones" for cops.
The kids are drinking, smoking weed, even have bongs on the pinic tables for any to see.
There is even a kiddie park like across the field.

Cops never bother us, cause they know we're contained and doing minor shit.
They got real criminals to worry about. Not some kids, drinking and smoking at a skatepark

100x better than Trudeau. Hate to say it but I'd rather a Zionist than... Than whatever the fuck abomination of God Trudeau is.

Canada is unironically the best place in the world to live. The fact that 150 went off without the SLIGHTEST hiccup proves this.

>Cops never bother us, cause they know we're contained and doing minor shit.
>They got real criminals to worry about.
lmao where the fuck do you live bud. Cops would rather harass people all day than do an ounce of real work

Most people drinking are of age. so if cops rolled by, the most the can do is tell the people to pour it out and fine them like $65 for drinking in public.
As soon as they leave, everyone acts like they never even came through.
>Okay Officer Dickhead, we will be good. No more beer and pot.

They just don't bother with us

He sucks off soros every week.

Skateparks are literally no go zones. They might lurk the edges, but they don't come through.
Honestly. Around the world it's like that.

They'd rather we stick to our skateparks, then be out in the streets like hoodlums.
We all got a weapon and run in packs.

Justin or Andy? I wouldn't be surprised if it's both.

Hopefully we can put an end to this. There will be no returning if this leftist insanity continues.

Justin.

>They'd rather we stick to our skateparks, then be out in the streets like hoodlums.
>We all got a weapon and run in packs.
Where are these nigger slums do you reside with your packs of weapon toting street hoodlums?

Probably Windsor or Toronna

I'll swing my skateboard at any fool that wants it. We all will. A skateboard to the head isn't a joke.
One kid is layed up right now, got his teeth knocked out by one. Story is a bunch of dudes got a house together, shit got heated and someone got a skateboard to the face.

Go to your local skatepark and try and act tough. See what happens my man.

Trudeau looks more Alpha than Sheer

what the fuck were they thinking electing him?

Holy shit dude.

>implying cops, who carry FUCKING Guns give a single fuck about a bunch of edgy 14 year old skateboarding crust punks

I guarantee you my friend, the cops aren't afraid of you shit heads. They just realize that you're worthless and generally self contained as long as we give you brainlets a couple of rails and ramps to crack your heads open on.

>average canadian intellectual
lmao

Literally what I said.......................except in different words and meaner.

Ya, why the fuck do I bother with these stories? Like who am I trying to impress??
Seriously................

No idea what you're trying to imply.

Canadian word magic

>Statistics Canada says the trade deficit grew to $1.1 billion for May

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/06/statistics-canada-says-the-trade-deficit-grew-to-1-1-billion-for-may.html

They're trying to make it seem like a good thing.
Deficit is never a good thing............

I wound up not voting in the Conservative election cause I was pretty disenfranchised with politicians in general, but was honestly surprised that so many more people voted over Bernier for Scheer (who I'd never even heard of). Apparently the main reason Scheer got more votes was because he isn't a Frenchy, even though I'd much rather a conservative frog than a multi-culti pushing cuck-faced Ontarian.

how old are you

truthfully

>canada thread
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stop it Australia. Stop.

Gays are now experts on how police do their jobs

>Ottawa police need to improve relationship with people of colour, Capital Pride says

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/capital-pride-tammy-dopson-police-uniforms-1.4192293

Homo whiners are amazing at getting what they want.
They make up 1% of the fucking world, but are making demands, from even the police.
20 years ago, fag beatings where common in Canada and cops didn't give a fuck.

Alternatively
archive.is/EA8TY

Andrew Scheer or Brad Wall

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians have created a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, follow us on our official Western Alliance Twitter account:
>@WAMovement

Older than time it's self.

Sup Forums -

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians have created a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, follow us on our official Western Alliance Twitter account:
>@WAMovement

Obviously Scheer.

Scheer was my 3rd pick after Bernier, so I am in no way disappointed with his leadership.

This guy!

bless your kind heart

If a Canadian talks like this, they get ganged up on by government shills

>obs or good jobs? Detail more important than the headline employment stat: Don Pittis

>cbc.ca/news/business/jobs-advancer-minimum-wage-deskilling-1.4190903

>Near the entrance to the Westmount Library in London, Ont., is a photograph of birds locked in a cage. Underneath, a caption is attributed to "Ding from the Philippines."

>"Because I am an immigrant, I am not free to do what I like to do as far as employment is considered," reads the caption. "Because I am an immigrant, my Canadian experience and my education from the Philippines is not recognized here."

>The photo is part of a display created by Bharati Sethi, a professor at King's University College in London who researches what she calls "de-skilling," the phenomenon where experienced immigrants languish in dead-end jobs due to their language ability, accent or lack of Canadian work experience.

>At least it's a job

>"Let's get them to work. At least they have a job," goes the thinking, says Sethi. But she says in the long term that's bad for the employees and bad for the entire workforce.

Spoken like someone who doesn't work for a living...

Those POOR immigrants.
Canadians can shut the fuck up and just die if they don't have a good hjob eh?
STOP WHINING EH?? You're born in Canada eh??

>swings skateboard at nigger

>gets shot

sheltered

I do work.
I guess, Canadians having good jobs, doesn't mean anything to you, Fuck your fellow countrymen right?

Most good jobs require a piss test boy

I've had a gun pulled on me. I ain't scared. I'm ready to die. I'm Canadian. It would be a welcome change to being alive in this shit hole.

Are you a bot?
Do you have a script?
How do you know so quickly?

yeah the Norwegian guy is a bot

Is there any realistic option other than Scheer?

Oh do they??
Mayor of Toronto and the $250,000 doesn't require one.

If you sell cocaine in Ottawa or Toronto, you're clients are middle aged white boomers with government salaries.

No Canadians could pass one. Doubt you could

>voting
>changing anything in Canada

My sides.

Self hating Canadian. How passe.

You know that those two are running in separate elections, right?

Isn't BC almost as full of gays and cucks as Toronto? Or is that just Hongcouver?
Regardless, I'm from a tiny deep blue section of Ontario, so good luck in your quest

If I were as staunchly opposed to the Scheer government (which I don't care for) as I am for the Trudeau government (which I despise) then I'd either abstain or vote for a meme party. As it is, I'll likely be voting for the Cons.

fag

2019 is the year Trudeau gets Scheered.

>250, 000+ immigrants per year since 1986.
>Conservative party isn't just as bad.

Reminder that it's every leaf's duty to have five active threads on Sup Forums at all times, all either pro-Canada or anti-USA

Who
>HereForScheerGetUsedToIt!

The important one is to get Wynne out of Queen's Park.

>Who are we voting for in 2019?
Bloc Quebecois
I'm not even joking here
They're the only nationalists left in Canada

>not being proud of being a loser
Ya, I just can't be proud, of being a do-nothing loser, from a do-nothing loser country, with Amazing America, right next door.

People like (you), are why Canada sucks. Everything is just fine, as long as (you) don't need to do anything.
Fixing problems takes hard work. Something Canadians know nothing about.

>Be proud to come from this shithole, okay? Or I will insult you. Be proud to be a loser, like me.

Do we know who's running for the Conservatives? And is it even possible to fuck up so badly that the Libs stay in for another term at this point?

Always been jealous of you frogs for that, wish Ontario had some sort of counter-force pushing against the retardation in Ottawa/Toronto

*yawn* Someone's spent too much time on Sup Forums. Very archaic personality to be honest.

FUCK the Anti-USA sentiment of faggot Canadians. So fucking cringey.
Literally like a fat slob retard, trying to talk shit about Chad Thundercock.

STFU you pathetic morons.

kid doesn't seem to be buying it.

Any of you guys around Calgary?

Would you allow anons like me in ontario to immigrate? I want out of this hell hole. For what its worth im soon to get my finance degree

Confused on what you're trying to get across.
Being a "self-loathing Canadian" is a really old attitude in Canada?
Cause archaic means, really fucking dated.
So you're saying, people back in the day, also hated living in Canada??
Or you don't know the meaning of words??

It isn't possible. The entire teacher's union hates Wynne. They just have to get a Conservative leader who isn't violently racist or something and they will public appeal. It also depends on the platform, but I could see something like "we will build power plants and get some jobs." Brown is the leader now. He and Scheer want to defund universities that don't uphold campus freedom of speech.

ontariopc.com/OurParty/StandFor

Who #DownWithTheBrown?

Scheer is running, we are fucked here. Thousands of conservative party members including myself didnt even get our vote because the party did polls and saw who we were probably voting. There is mega corruption in our parties.

Dude calm down, I know it's summer and you have all this pent up teenage energy but you're shitting up our thread. Try to post a little less and don't be so edgy. You're really coming off as a little twat.