Why do Americans living in suburbs nearly always drive SUVs or Trucks?

twitter.com/GwinnettPd/status/882925713497706496/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.cbsnews.com/news/loganville-georgia-stabbing-several-children-adult-found-dead/

cbsnews.com/news/loganville-georgia-stabbing-several-children-adult-found-dead/

LOGANVILLE, Ga. -- Police responding to reports of a stabbing say they've found four young children and a man dead inside a home in an Atlanta suburb.

Gwinnett County police said another child was taken to a hospital with injuries they describe as serious.

Authorities have detained a woman police describe as the mother. No charges have been announced.

Police said in a brief statement that the bodies were found early Thursday morning in Loganville. Police described the crime as horrendous.

No identities have been released and a motive has also yet to be determined, CBS affiliate WGCL-TV reports.

The children's ages weren't immediately available.

Photos provided by the police department showed crime scene tape surrounding a single-story home with white paneling in a subdivision in Loganville, about 30 miles east of Atlanta.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_electricity_crisis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are too fat to fit into normal cars.

Because they are family cars. Most single people drive sedans

Because the average american is retarded as fuck

Most Americans are trashy
that's why

boats?

work which requires hauling heavy objects?

crowd control

They're the modern family-sized cars. In the 80s they drove minivans and before that they drove station wagons.

Here in New England we also drive them because of fucking winter.

Cheap gas. Trucks are also quite cheap in America.

Or in other words, if you buy a car here in Germany and it is a massive truck, you are in for a bad awakening if you need to use it quite often, as the gas will cost you. They also tax the hell out of inefficient cars around here. Then there is parking space, it is easier to find parking with smaller cars.

Because they are blue pilled, sedans are white mans cars.

One vehicle for work or towing (truck) and one vehicle for family (SUV or Van).

You wont fit a family of 5 or 6 with gear/groceries/etc in a sedan.

Oh shit, somewhere near me in the news
It was probably niggers

Oh shit, I drive by there everytime I go to my in laws in Loganville lol

Only faggots and underage drive mini vans.

If you have 2-3 kids an SUV is nice to have.

>reports of a stabbing
Who is laughing now?

Because roads are wide in america and those things are relatively cheap there? Nice to feel safe and comfortable in a big car?

Because unlike in europe and other parts of the world we arent taxed by the size of our engines.....although obummer put a gas guzzler tax at purchase. It is still viable to own one. Also because gas is relatively cheap and they are very convenient for hauling people and goods

Because all the jobs are in the city and you need a 4WD assault vehicle if you're going outside the wire.

I prefer wagons desu, but suvs can hold a lot of stuff and modern ones are an attractive option for a soccor mom who doesnt think she looks good in a mini van.

I wish Mazda would bring Mazda6 Diesel Wagons to burgerland, I'd trade my Outback in for one in a heartbeat

I'm gonna enjoy watching subhuman Europeans, especially German faggots, get raped, bombed and murderd like a pathetic dog in their homelands. Every dead European is great, faggot German scum. I wish only death and terror on your population.

Easy there, Mohammed.

I don't care about your country at all, maplenigger.

Europeans are the scum of the earth, they always think there #1 in everything and bash everyone, even Americans. But I'm happy Arabs Turks and blacks are raping and killing Europeans, you faggots deserve to die and get beheaded. Euro scums are pussies and will never stop us from destroying Europe.

I live in the city but they have good storage and are better off roading abilities generally.

4 kids and gas under $2 a gallon

Judging by your apparent bloodlust, Canada has already been taken over by the Saracens. Or you're a chink, which is much the same.

>le americans are fat and stupid

You still deserve to die faggot German, I hope Americans carpet bomb Germany for the 2nd time and kill every single German man, women and child. Even better, rape German babies and burn them alive. I pray for a horrible and painful death of Germans

just in case shtf ya fucking retards.

Are these types of vehicles really that cheap in the US? Those SUVs cost a fortune here, and the house looks tiny

Women are stupid and feel "safe" if they are up high. Usually they are driving a unibody suv that is less safe than my civic

Canada is a shithole, it's a dead country. The death and destruction of Europe is gonna happen and will be the greatest thing to ever happen. I can't wait untill I see euro blood in the streets and dead European bodies everywhere

Sure thing, Chang Mohammed.

To transport things we kill, you know because we're men.

theyre very cheap, 4,000 dollars to 6,000 dollars generally. you can get them for less if you buy them from an individual instead of a dealership

we were told that we passed peak oil more than a decade ago
>the rise in oil prices over the last decade was a result of the peak oil crisis
>shale oil utilized, price does not decrease
>already way past peak oil and Saudi declares it will dramatically increase oil supply, indefinitely
>shale business goes bust
>oil prices decline rapidly

all of a sudden peak oil propaganda magically disappears. we can close all the shale business and just rely on Saudi increased production once more.

i heard that the gov't actually subsidized production and purchase of gas-guzzling SUVs that get 10 miles per gallon. it is ironic that the increase in production and purchases of SUVs coincided with the peak oil crisis with dramatic rise in gas price.

it is absurd to see US going to war "for oil" because of "peak oil", "oil shortages", "oil price increases" and yet, at the same time they increase production of gas-guzzling SUVs, becoming the most common car on the road. The gov't even funded and subsidized purchases of SUVs for the population.

and at the same time: magically stop shale oil production, magically increase Saudi oil production, magically have dramatic oil price declines..

The bastards are at like 80% storage capacity in the Cushing storage facility despite shutting down almost 800 rigs. They've tried to keep those prices up, hard, shutting down rigs, "refinery maintenance", labor strikes, the works. Fuel prices are still up compared to crude.
All of this without even considering all the new crude found and the abandoned projects.
It was all a ruse and the Saudi's showed they're willing to fuck everyone over market share.

Oil/Energy Crisis ruse

California electricity crisis, also known as the Western U.S. Energy Crisis, was a situation in which the United States state of California had a shortage of electricity supply caused by market manipulation by big corporations like Enron

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_electricity_crisis

To tow my race car, I aesthetically love trucks too. I don't have to drive far to anything so it's not to retarded either.

That explains it. The one on the right would go for ~$27k and good luck finding the one on the left outside of high-end specialized dealerships

If you've ever lived anywhere decently far away from big towns and cities, you'd know that doing literally anything requires a car and a long drive.
Need to buy groceries? better stock up a week in advance, oh but wait, you need a sufficiently large car to fit all that stuff into as well (especially considering American appetite).
The closer you are to being in the sticks, the more you need to be able to take as much with you as possible, because you'll be SOL if you end up needing any of it later.

27k For late 90s early 2000s Ford explorer?
Holy shit i should start exporting sub 5000$ Suvs to Europe at 12000$
Half the price double the profit
Buyer pays shipping and other fees of course

Nice.
Specs on car.

Drives me absolutely bonkers to see one of those huge extended-cab, 6-tire pickups all decked out in chrome, nice and shiny.

I live in a fairly rural area and I get that some people *need* pickups, plenty of real farmers and in the area, construction workers, etc. But when I see one of these monster trucks that has obviously never been taken off of a paved road, had never seen dirt let alone get dirty, it irks me to no end. Some soccer mom picking up groceries at Wal-Mart taking up 4 parking spots. Was it the husband with a teeny peener, or was it the wife that was so monstrously insecure? It reeks of inferiority complex.

For when fags start road rage shit , we shut it down

pic related

i don't know if you've realized yet but the things a German cares about have zero consequence in reality.

room for kids/family.
it evolved from mini vans
and that evolved from station wagons

basically kikes selling you more car to justify a $60,000 price tag

I drive a Sequoia because I have 4 beautiful blonde haired children and a wife. Can't forget the doggo.

We can actually afford to drive cars.

I have an SUV, I would have rather had a truck. I was a landscaper in high school/college, and as a result I refuse to hire somebody else to do all my landscaping. I live near my parents and they have an acre lot and mine is a half acre. My dad and I went 50/50 on a commercial lawn mower and a trailer. When I need to cut my grass, I drive over to his house, pick up the mower and trailer with my SUV and transport it over to my house. It also helps when I do yard work such as pruning trees, raking up leaves, weeding and cleaning mulch beds in the spring/fall, and any other assorted projects such as my upcoming tear out of the 1955 concrete front walkway which I'll replace with a paver walkway.

Basically, if you do work yourself it can be highly useful to have a large vehicle which can tow things. My car is a dodge challenger. I'm not going to get a trailer hitch on a dodge challenger. I tried to convince my wife to accept a truck, and get one with a 6 speed manual. She told me to get fucked and wanted an SUV with an automatic transmission, so now we have a ford explorer. We also plan on pumping out some kids over the next few years and she wanted a grocery getter, something we can pack all our shit into comfortably and take the dog to the beach, etc.

Yes we know, we know