I just got my Australian student visa. Coming Australia this July for Bachelors degree. What should I expect?

I just got my Australian student visa. Coming Australia this July for Bachelors degree. What should I expect?

>fuck off cunt we're full

To be told to fuck off. We're full.

Inb4 barneyfag

haha nice shitpost now turn on your geographic location.

Well. Fortunately Australia has space left for another South Asian. ;)

This is my Geographic Location.

dam i thought that was the muslim flag.. what uni are you gooing to user.

You can watch your Paki girls get rooted by Aussies and maybe feel up a drunk bogan slapper who passes out in the back of you taxi on Saturday night.

Rape all the women you want achmed!

Nothing like the Australians you meet here - very friendly and welcoming. Do like to say cunt a lot.

hes obviously just shitposting no paki would have the money to pay 100000 for foreign student uni fees.

UNSW. Great choice, right?

I don't care actaully. I am pretty liberal, and atheist which is a taboo in Pakistan. And, gay. Which is another red flag, also for you guys too (maybe). Australian white boys are hot. I want to get my boipussy wrecked.

I am gay

You sir. Have no idea how many Pakistanis migrate to Australia. I paid 18k per semester.

TACO TUESADY

From Pakistan? South east Asia?

>FULL

show proof then user.

Ewoks and Sand People

I am just your typical Pakistani bloke.

You'll make bunch of Indian and Bangladeshi friends.
Don't get much cocky, you'll find no white Lady interested in you.
Don't go out alone and always be in pack else ("Geive mei allya fuckinn monie cuntt".)

Some racism but overall good people and shit weather.

Why are you even on Sup Forums, faggot? Srsly Kys. I hope a leb bashes you on your way home from your United petrol station job at 3am.

I do want to but, too lazy to take picture of that document.

Can't we both neighbours just agree that Pakistan and India have shit reputation overseas. I just wanna escape this shithole. I don't care about retaionships. I wanna eat pork and drink beer.

fuck off, cunt

bad shitpost user, show doc or didnt happen.

Not anothee pedophile worshipping goat fucker

Piss off

Another 2/10 LARP kys shitskin

fuck off cunt ill bash you when u arrive

I have to blur out my name.....REEE

I am an atheist and gay.

Keep believing this Mr. Australian.

No hugs?

write timestamp and "full" on a peice of paper so we know its legit.

You're worse than muslims you're too weak to take a faith you're utterly degenerate drown yourself you dirty fuck. I'm at UNSW I'll personally fistfuck you cunt.

Yes daddy~~~~~~

cum inside me

I cannot even call you a faggot as an insult

>Southeast Asia
Australian education

>shit reputation

On a scale of 0 to 10(10 being best), India has a 5.5 while Pakistan a 1 reputation. You shouldn't club yourself with us you Faggot and don't get shocked when you see your paki pals tell themselves as Indian rather than Paki to other people.

However, do whatever you wanna do. Drink, fuck, eat but Study well and return back to build your own country. I'm fed up of you guys as shitty ghetto tier neighborhood.

Inb4 Pakistan is in the middle east

ICC

I am not going back to my utterly disastrous shithole of a nation. Islam has obliterated everything.

show us documents with timestamp on paper next to it, we need proof user.

Where are the good Australians at?

>So insecure that he needs proof

You are the peak of degeneracy, do you realice it user?

Cuntfirmed shitpost saged

What do you mean
Do you want to smash his boipussy?

fuck off, we're full

>claims hes coming to Australia but dosnt show proof.