This. Is. Deep

This. Is. Deep.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This. Is. Saged. In. All. Fields.

Holy shit drumpfcucks BENT THE FUCK OVER

Only the irish really

It's also old, tired and been done to death

they were until they killed you and took your land. really makes you think doesn't it.

No. They were explorers.

Yes but that doesn't matter because guns and stuff.

Deep like your mums cunt.

Yes but we were white.

Say that to my face fuckboi

>conquered
>by refugees

No, because by definition when the United States of America was formed there was already an established nation and colony.

The land was already conquered by the time of the USA's conception.

The land belonged to People of Color and the only people who should be deported are whites.

So were the native Americans...

good point OP
then we raped and genocided all the injuns into a footnote of history

Yes, we were once seeking refuge from the Pechenegs, so we already know this shtick.

Can't con the conman.

I hate to bring this up, but...

Wasn't allowing refugees into your country the undoing of your people?

>proceeds to jump around bond fire while screaming with his hand smacking his lips.

>something happened
>we have to do it again
don't make a kurwa out of the logic

No we were colonists

I thought we were colonist.

as deep as the piles of buffalo dung my people used to collect and use a fuel source.

You know my tribe has a saying: ᖃᖓᑕᓲᒃᑯᕕᒻᒨᕆᐊᖃᓛᖅᑐᖓ

which in the white man's tongue translates to: listerine is delicious

Yes, and look what these "refugees" did to you.

Only whites are this cruel. As evident by slavery, or how Australia wasn't colonized by Asians for millenia and yet Whites suddenly enslave it and exploit it the moment they get boats that can reach it.

No, there was no country. There was no system of ownership.

Native Americans traversed the land bridge between Siberia and Alaska 12,000 year ago.

New evidence indicates stone age Europeans traveled to North America 19,000 - 26,000 years ago.

Even if this weren't true, Europeans couldn't be "refugees" since Native Americans didn't have a government/country.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Suck my maple covered dick.

>actual Native American here

Fuck you.
We should have killed every person that came to America.
America should learn from the MISTAKES of my ancestors.
Why? because having your culture raped/murdered/diseased into obscurity sucks.

Also as a note: I prefer cross burning racists over democrats who pretend they care. KYS, no one loves you.

Columbus was one of the most brutal and cruel people America has ever known. He would make ISIS look like a bunch of girl scouts.

>refugees
The word you're looking for is 'conquerors', Mr. Running Wolf

No, we were undocumented immigrants. See how well it ended for you?

>Only whites are this cruel
are you sure?

And he still was not a refugee

One day is refugees
Other invaders
Left is retarded

I seem to recall them selling and trading with the white man whole using his tools to then attack the white man after they sold their land for some beads.

No we were invaders if you want to put it that way. and we won so fuck off.

God it feels good to be white

>"I claim these lands in the name of God and (Insert country's name and current leader here)"
They never were refugees. They plainly stated their intentions from the start, which was to conquer your patch of land for their crown.

tell me about him i want to hear some savage af stories

Oh, you mean those violent religious extremists that killed *your* people?

woah so deep I instantly realized those 'refugees' back then actually put effort into building a new life

>Why? because having your culture raped/murdered/diseased into obscurity sucks.

Your "culture" didn't even invent a fucking wheel at the time when colonists came. Wtf are you talking about? What culture? Savages.

You know what, forget niggers. These is the exact people seeking refuge in europe and america now.

Surely all indigenous peoples should be grateful for the diversity :^)

Or are you saying it's okay to be angry and resist against replacement? :^^^^)

Sure they were, but didn't this guy sell them america for a handful of beads and some firewater?

we were pioneers

The only thing my ancestors did wrong was not completely wiping the natives out.

Only whites present a problem in this regard. If this was just the People of Color here, there wouldn't be systematic racism and oppression. The natives would have been fine with any other foreigner coming here, it was only whites that provoked them to attack.

All native savages from the entire southern hemisphere were warring, raping, and conquering each other long before whites came and delivered universities and roads and hospitals to them.

Does every native american have a long face like the one in this pic? The natives here have a square face.

literally nobody came here as a refugee and natives were basically gangs with territories. in america we revere natives. we name our sports teams after them. but 'their land' was akin to bloods and crips territory. white people came in and refined the ones that were willing to accept civilization and killed the savages. natives should be praising white people for glorifying natives.

Чтo тaм пpoиcхoдит? Heгpы нacтoлькo тyпыe, чтo нe мoгyт yбeжaть или нaвaлять пиздюлeй мyдaкaм c бeнзинoм? Oни жe нe cильнo гopят...

Yeah then we took over Lol

Sage

>Refugees arrive
>shoot arrows at them
Really niggles the noggin...

Fuck the head scalping Indians. They deserved what happened by teaming up with the British to murder the colonists.

How the fuck is this a PRO-immigration argument? Don't liberals side with the native americans? So theyd be anti-immigration then.

No, they were conquerors.

Were Conquistadors refugees?

излюблeнный вид пyбличнoй кaзни в ЮAP, дyмaю им нeплoхo пoнaддaвaли пepeд тeм кaк жeчь

>As evident by slavery
Nice bait en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
>Australia wasn't colonized by Asians for millenia and yet Whites suddenly enslave it and exploit it the moment they get boats that can reach it.
What's wrong with taking land no other humans inhabited?

tfw spanish and portuguese are responsible for the genocide and diseases to the souther incas/aztecs/mayans and also the northern indian tribes

tfw still to this day people blame "white people"

tfw scrubs dont know who hernan cortez is

So unchecked immigration is a bad thing, huh?

Not as deep as your mothers anal cavity after I'm done with her.

Le pizdec oдним cлoвoм...

>When anti-white propaganda redpills people on refugees

did the "Native Americans" offer free housing, healthcare, womyns and cash?
No?
Then no.

No, stop thinking. Just feel!

No, we invaded.

..... the density of a neutron star is nothing compared to leftist that share this in thinking they actually win a argument..when in reality.. loool

>we

>says the culture that brought over millions of niggers, and then let them off the chain.

How many times have you lied and said you had Native blood in you?

So deep!

A deep pile of horse shit.

You don't know history, or why people came here.

Annnnd who was here before the Red Man was? Because the Red man didn't just fucking appear like osmosis.

I will give you some time to think on that.

No they were colonist, OP BTFO as you retards would say

>culture where women do all the work
>men hunt and fish all day
>come back, smok'em peace pipe, fuck, party

Yeah...primitive...*sigh*

remember thanksgiving? that's like the whenever-that-shit-happend version of free housing, healthcare, womyns and cash.

The story ended well for you didn't it fags. Difference is we COULD stop them if there was a push from the fucking leading lights

muh noble savage

I had a good laugh, thanks leaf

To flee religious persecution
Quite literally refugees

>Your women gets fucked at the party and dies from pregnancy

I don't think you know what the definition of primitive is.

I mean, a lot of people have native blood. We've got a few pictures of my great-great-grandmother and father, the former of whom was Cherokee. Not all natives died out, many were bred out, in a situation that is ironically likely to happen to the white population that did the same to the natives.

Powerflu...

>canibalism
Also sacrifices were people captured trough war, caught for that purpose, in essence they would have died in battle anyway

I wish I was this stupid.
But only sometimes. This is actually really stupid, stupider than most comments I reply with this to.

>hey this other tribe's land has a lot of fur animals this year
>let's kill them all and take their hunting spot

just another form of racism, so much for " muh 1 drop " rule against Africans, yet when it comes to natives " breed them out "

even now 0 black women are raped a year by white men, whats a sistah gotta do for some fucking attention

You know that's a aurgument AGAISNT immigration right?

No, they traded their land for shiny marbles.

Just about all land had been conquered and claimed before, do we trace back to the original inhabitants and give them back all the land as reparations? No? Then why hold America to a standard you wont hold to anybody else?

Eww why would you be proud of spreading a kike religion of apathy and turning the other cheek to a hardcore metal place that practices human sacrifice.
also importing niggers.

Mine sure as hell weren't. Mine were wealthy land owner who came here to make more money.

no, my family came here as settlers and were welcomed by the indigenous. we literally created the country and one cannot be a refugee or immigrant to their own country. we also spent 16 generations fighting slavery while being blamed for it by the same (((slaver))) evil bastards who were perpetuating it world wide.

problem is that you're an ignorant fuckface and by helping the enemy you have only sped up your demise. watch out op, we will eat your kind first.

This. Also, they fought us in a war for their land. They fought hard and with bravery. We just won.

They were colonialists. Not refugees.

Nigger.