i.imgur.com/4RHnf0V.jpg
>Daraa Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg
Developments Jul 5
>2nd day of Astana talks wrap up with rumors of ceasefire prepared, SY armed opposition joins talks
>Palmyra: SAA advances in NE Palmyra, they reached the Hulayhila area, will advance towards Sukhna. 1km to Al-Hail gas field
>DeZ: Nonstop RuAF bombing of IS
>Raqqa: SDF breach IS defenses, captured the Palace of the Maidens and the Abdul Malik School
>E Ghouta: SAA resumes attack, capture several buildings in Taibah sector, NE Jobar
>11 rebels from NW idlib surrender after contacting Ru recon center. 1 said HTS kills those that want to reconcile
>RU Tu-95MS strategic bombers hit IS targets
>FSA starts new attack on IS in Yarmouk valley, Daara
>Ru military police to patrol de-escalation zones in Syria
>military source:Kurdish police detain SAA personnel in Hasakah
>N. Korea promises more ‘gift packages for Yankees’ after first ICBM test
>Yemeni Army, Houthis Launch Missile At Saudi-led Forces Military Camp In Jizan

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20997/Netanyahu-discusses-Syria-with-Putin-while-hosting-Modi-on-beach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=pTiryQUcIWk
youtube.com/watch?v=mKRz5NYckXE
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/America/Thomas Chittum - Civil war II.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck finns.

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO (((MARAKESH)))
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

>Netanyahu discusses Syria with Putin while hosting Modi on the beach.
>The call took place as Netanyahu was at Olga Beach in Hadera with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
>During the visit to the beach, the Israeli prime minister drove his counterpart along the shoreline in a domestically-produced two-seat, all-terrain water purification vehicle.
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20997/Netanyahu-discusses-Syria-with-Putin-while-hosting-Modi-on-beach

Truly white and based.
Bibi is alpha as fuck.

Third for kurds must be destroyed

Fuck you! You want the knife!?

nth for masturbating to Hentai

All fuckin nu/pol/s must hang!

>Ass*dist general

Reminder not to reply for shitposters

No, fuck you
But nobody would do that, let's be real

>hurr durr

what I'm saying is: we need to keep on our toes, and we need to stay creative in how they might try to break through. that's what larping is all about bby

Daily reminder that there are US soldiers fighting and getting killed for a communist cause.

>Reminder not to reply for shitposters
Unironically fuck you, if there is no Happening happening then having bantz by replying to shitposters is not less than talking about xxx faction qts, anime/manga/hentai degeneracy or algerians are the real French bullshit

Is there going to be a habbening in Afrin or not

t.larper

you're a little bitch irl, and so is everyone here

>muh based gainz xD Death to america xD

56% """""""""""""white"""""""""""" american
>Additionally, people who reported Muslim (or a sect of Islam such as Shi'ite or Sunni), Jewish, Zoroastrian, or Caucasian as their "race" in the "Some other race" section, without noting a country of origin, are automatically tallied as White.[19] The US Census considers the write-in response of "Caucasian" or "Aryan" to be a synonym for White in their ancestry code listing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

>s-sorry CNN I offended you...N-never doing it again...

>accuses someone of larping while hiding behind deus vult flag

is it true that /sg/ helped target a jihadi training camp ?
how did it happen ?

I would argue that it is an ongoing happening

>cringe&edginess: the post
It is ok sperglord. I will have your freedom of speech however you feel to express it.
We dindu nuffin.

youtube.com/watch?v=pTiryQUcIWk

t.autistic mongol rape baby

go ahead, hit me harder! it feels like plebbit over here, give me some good memes that "Old /pol" is known for!

then who helped target the jihadicamp for bombing ?

Can somebody post that expanding brain meme of how Jews are trying to infiltrate the right wing and create greater Israel?

Kraut speaking the truth. Just imagine what the world would look like if Kaiser and Tsar had joined their forces in the WWI. The Russo-German Eurasian empire rules the world and the US remains exploitable backwater.

Back when /sg/ had some balls, and it wasn't just a bunch of edgy children larping/whining about the rest of Sup Forums

Oh I don't know... Maybe fairies. Icy fairies.

Pure memes

this makes me sad

>projecting this much
wew lad

Are Kurds pulling back troops towards the Turkish border from the South border?

I don't have it, but I hate the (((Alt Right)))

Mornin' fellas, any updated map from Ayn Terma yet?

Is it true that kurdshits are thinking about handing Afrin to the SAA?

/sg/ waifu when?

They also count a bunch of central asians as white
We're probably below 50%, and it's going to get a lot worse really fast since most of our white population is pretty old

When is the dead line for the kurds choice?

>Flag
Opinion throw in /trash/

suck some more rapefugee cock, I heard sand niggers were fucking BASED

>I think i am slowly being worn down on how fucking ridicules the world has gotten
>I cant understand what is happening anymore

It's like the previous time we had globalization going. It ended into a disaster (WWI) and to the rise of extreme ideologies (communism, then fascism as reaction).

The previous period of globalization and free trade was in late 19th and early 20th century. The trade openness of national economies and gross capital flows were actually even higher than today. That 1871-1914 period of ever-growing profits, which were mostly reaped by the elite, is often called the Belle Epoque - yeah, it was great time for the elite reaping the benefits.

Raw materials and energy (coal) were dirt cheap, and dirt cheap labour was ensured by class structures, inequality, and mass immigration. That all went into a total disaster (WWI) and the aftermath led to opposite trends with social, political and economic upheavals and increasing protectionism.

Globalists want us to believe globalization is something inevitable. They love to pretend it's not something pushed upon us by decision makers and their policies but some sort of force of nature against which mere mortals are completely powerless.

There are many lessons to learn from the Belle Epoque.

One: Contrary to what many claim global economic integration is certainly not a guarantee for world peace.

Two: Globalization leads to inequality and the benefits tend to get reaped by the elites promoting it.

Three: Globalization is not irreversible. Globalization is not a force of nature. It is a set of policies, and just as those have been changed in the past they can be changed in the future.

And the decades after the Belle Epoque show sovereign nations are perfectly capable of building wealth, egality and wellbeing for their own citizens without globalization, mass immigration or degeneracy.

tl;dr Globalization and its degeneracy is not a force of nature and has been undone before.

@132608435
>wtf, why is /sg/ not agreeing with us helping literal communist subhumans???!
>lmao, we should bomb Assad more, g-d bless the white, based, moderate, jihadist, infighting opposition
kys self

no one really knows if it's true or not. source could be real or not be real, but at least it could be real

Hilarously enough, that the one of the US' biggest geopolitical fears and one they've always tried to prevent
Blame Willy for being a retard though and shitting on Bismark's agreements with Russia

Unlikely anything will happen until after Astana talks are over

These are the people that actually thought China was going to help Trump with handling DPRK

Some of them still do

>meme flag
Opinion throw in /trash/

Ty-95MC: youtube.com/watch?v=mKRz5NYckXE

Actually, they also count spics as white, so the numbers can't be accurate

The numbers are wrong, but it's still amazing how much a little (((social engineering))) can do in only a few decades

>Send refugee to white country
>Refugee are retard and are told it's the west fault and their people what is happenig to them (after all they live in a democracy)
>refugee chimp out in the west
>Terrorist attack to enforce more governement control
>Right wing group raise
>Jew infiltrate or create them and make them all sionist scum
>after some time the public oppinion is formed and people accept the idea of greater israel
>Greater Israel send all the arab to the west to destabilize it at the end and become a major power.

nice post

beautiful

so it happened two times ?
also is ottoman when part of a jihadi group ?

>These are the people that actually thought China was going to help Trump with handling DPRK
I never really thought so, but he had to give it a try

Oh well, at least things are going to get interesting now

Once in syria with russians bombing the other one in iraq with US bombers

world leaders arriving in Hamburg
oja board numbers for terrorist attack

>nuflag
>talking shit about others' flag
>posting Stevenshit
last I heard circumcized cock is the shit, why don't you swallow that kosher load? don't you like Israel?

Hit us with your best guess on how much longer the liberation of Raqqa will take

If you're right you get bragging rights

You ain't doing jack shit, Trump is a little pussy and China and Russia are now closer than ever

Thinking back, you aren't strong at all. That's sad.

>tl;dr Globalization and its degeneracy is not a force of nature and has been undone before.
But what will it take to undo it now?
The chains seem too strong to be broken tbqh, especially with the kikes holding them.

wow man never would i have though that NEET watching hentai on a mexican fishing net weaving website would be so based
well done guise
next bombing when ?

>Stevenshit
It's Panty and Stocking laddo, don't confuse them.
P&S is based tbqh.

>things are going to get interesting
no, america got cucked and will continue to get cucked in east asia. There's nothing he can do but muh sanctions against NK and we all know those arent effective at all.

>Stevenshit
if you don't know what anime this is, or don't like anime, you could kindly fuck off to plebbit. You're posting on an anime imageboard, I thought "old Sup Forums" would know this, but it seems that you're all a bunch of edgy newfags

As for the rest of the post, I can hear your tears. You will never live in a 1st world country, deal with it

>giving (You)s to obvious shitposters
Must be a really boring day

I need to better understand the inter-war period. the british empire is at its biggest then in terms of territory, right? french are big too. I mean saying it's not a globalist world seems a stretch

>and will continue to get cucked in east asia
What are you talking about. US is the #1 world power, whatever power they lose is other people freeing themselves not US getting cucked. Except you think god wants US to rule the world

I know
based russia, china and assad will btfo le orange man xD
I can understand why you have such a point of view about Trump being just another neocon, especially after all those useless presidents and the war in the middle east. Like I said, we will see, Trump is no bush or obama

fuck the artstyle looked very similar
>implying I don't like anime
where do you think you are?
>as for the rest of the post, I can hear your tears
>this is what leddit actually believes
>you will never live in a 1st world country
meh, normalization of trannies and faggits is overrated anyway

Well the "56%" is pulled after you take hispanics out of the mix, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were still a ton left in that 56%
Either way, the US is doomed
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/America/Thomas Chittum - Civil war II.pdf
America no longer exists as a nation and it's only a matter of time before it falls apart. We already have states on the verge of bankruptcy and foreign client states are starting to look elsewhere for protection. We Rome now

This, before WW1 people were saying wars were over due to the intense trade ties

People who still believe that are delusional retards.
Of course the Chinese are now putting a bargain, where a removal of nukes would happen if THAAD (and possibly more US assets) went away.
But of course, THAAD will never go away since it wasn't there for the Norks in the first place.

But they gave us spurdo :^(

so where does one go to find some NSFW syria war footage, especially new stuff?

the US, while protectionist, is pretty tied up with China iirc. Japs are empire-building. it's probably not the happiest, least globalized era in the world desu

Could just as well be a jew-shill, they are known for using flags that contradict their beliefs like naziflags and in this case templar flag

>whatever power they lose is other people freeing themselves not US getting cucked
I'm speaking of the US government and their policy
getting cucked. Of course it's a good thing when they can't violate other nations sovereignty.

>Trump is no bush or Obama
there has been an awful lot of pussyfooting so far, tell him to wake the fuck up already
not like your alternative was any better, I'll give you that

I got really excited for a moment

>meme magic

Fuck kurdshits to be honest, the more turks and kurds die in north Aleppo, the better for the SAA

Shit taste in Wifeu tbqhwy

b-but the Chinese will help us invade the Norks, they're totally tired of them!

ah you burger are ok. You will be last at day of the bbq

well, it's a k*rd after all

>Trump is no bush or obama
>So far he's put troops on other nations soil that have not invited him.
>He's bombed other nations without congressional approval.
>He's sold weapons to state sponsors of ISIS
How is he not like bush and obama on foreign policy?

Even Obama didn't get this much bullshit done on foreign policy in his first 6 months

>Reddit

your not supposed to say you prowse *you know where*

>Like I said, we will see, Trump is no bush or obama
Countless of Trump's friends we're killed in 9/11 attacks. Those terrorists were funded by Saudi Arabia, and those pilots had Saudi origins. Trump was strongly against Saudis during his campaign. Now he's kissing their ass and giving free money that will come bite in your ass again.

Yes, he's a neocon and supports ISIS. By supporting president that supports ISIS, you support ISIS too. You're enemy to the western world. Kill yourself.

>US is doomed
US would be doomed if it wasn't for Trump. Literally America's last gasp, he better get a good one and give the country some breathing space, or shit's going to fall apart real quick. Look at how much opposition he has on basic things, imagine someone else, like ron paul, having to deal with this. Fucking kikes
>meh, normalization of trannies and faggits is overrated anyway
You get all that, too, you just live in a 3rd world muslim shithole. EU is gonna fall apart, have fun with that

Assyria?

why are pople posting reddit shit here?
Is this some kind of trick to normalize reddit shit here

You're a certified mental case, evapolak
Go back to your Jewish dicksucking general and circle jerk more.

no lad just normal syria
we do support Assyrians tho

maybe he martyred himself, trying to get the thread going by posting ultra-potent bait

whenever I think im insane that guy keeps reminding me it can get worse

>Is this some kind of trick to normalize reddit shit here
Where have you been last ~4 years

Death to the Jews
Death to Israel
Death to America
I'm sorry that my government is so retarded and incompetent