This is it: I'm moving to Poland (read why below)

>told my mom to pack my suitcase
>told her I'm moving to Poland
>she asks why
>feel my power levels rise
>I look at her, tell her to make me lunch and fuck off
>tell her to make me eggs and pay for my flight

How much is rent in Poland? I am a young white male of Greek and Indigenous heritage. I want to come to Poland to bleach a white woman.

Anyone else ready to grab their bags and move to Poland now because of Trump's speech and the fact it's 99% white with almost zero shitskins? I was thinking of writing my master thesis on this topic. Thank you.

>bleach a white woman
I don't think you understand how this works.

Fuck off we are full

I dont think you know what bleaching means you fucking nigger.

A FUCKING LEAF

you have autism

>Poland is based because they hate immigrants
>"I'm moving to Poland"
You might want to rethink your plan leaf.

>doesnt treat his mother with respect
>thinks he is superior than any race
even animals are more civilized than u dumbass

DAY OF RAKE NOW

Kanuck shitposting is 1/10 of the quality of Aussie shitposting.

Polish women belong to black cock already. A single aids ridden black bull pozzed around 200 women no joke.

Doesn't the guy bleach the woman regardless of race?

come on guys, this is kind of funny

I don't think STPeach is polish....

>uneducated new world mutt mummy's little boy larps about trying his luck in an ethnically pure postcommunist nation wary of aliens
you should start a blog before you starve, provided you're able to suck enough cocks for an internet connection

Her gook husband lets her fuck other men. Theyre in an open relationship.

>white male
>Greek and Indigenous heritage
hmmm

(nice shitpost by the way)

i hope they are mostly black because fine girl like her deserve best sex

They're going to beat you to death in Poland you fucking spoiled westerner weakling. Nice blogpost too, you raging homosexual.

I don't get it, why don't they satiate their curiosity by going for a nice day at the zoo

To be honest I never did any research on what Polish people look like. To me white people look mostly the same. I find some Slavic women to beat the looks of your average Aryan QT. I've met some Slavic women redpilled on the JQ. Most German or Nordic women have already had sex with multiple shitskins in their early college years. By the time the senior year rolls around you are the shmuck that cleans up the mess.

No thanks to that. I'm out. I plan to join the Orthodox Church if there is one in Poland cause Catholicism is cucked --think of the pope dumby.

Sage all slide threads

>greek
>white

They DONT let shitskins in so I dont know what youre thinking

Not if the EU has anything to say about it

Only fucking leaf can post dumb shit like this.

Actually yes. Her partners are mostly black. That ass belongs to big black cock already.

>white male
>greek

BASED

This pic but browner, OP on his way to Poland.
What does the leaf mean 'indigenous'?
Did they genocide wild Indians in Canadia?

>A FUCKING LEAF
Fuck off, we're full

>Sup Forums taking this weak bait

I just want my old board back.

Son I've found you!

>kike leaf shilling detected.

They're not gonna hate Greeks in here nomatter how much you wear your ass off on that chair starting thread after thread trying to turn Sup Forums against its Western heritage - EVER.

>also, fuck you kike leaf , subhuman trashcan

Was there a lot of whining?

I wonder how Poles feel about the "moving to poland" threads every day

I'm moving this week, my country isn't enough of an American colony yet, so I'd like to live somewhere that's even more occupied by the American army and secret services.

also its right on time, have a quick look here folks then come back here to sage this kike leaf faggot .

>saged

White girls were MADE for taking the BBC

Just deluded whitebois think otherwise

Sup Forums has always been a free market of ideas.

funny how the oldfags who are generally libertarian get butthurt about this.

Face it:

The old times will never return

If you believe in a free market (ancap style) then it would violate the NAP to bring back the oldfag experience unless you curbed new Sup Forums migrants from /thedonald/. Unless you are willing to do that stop complaining about the atmosphere.

This discussion is already too meta for my paygrade.

Batman out.

Poland rools
Canadia be fools
OPs mum plays with big black tools

Pure fookin shake spear

Nah.
At best you're one of the penguins henchmen from the 1960's series
Canadian Batman indeed

Sage

>non ironically migrating to popland

It's no wonder 35% of all polish women have babies with blackies if this is the attitude there.

Oh my god... a native Greek hybrid... does it get any worse?

Polish people are subhumans.
They reject migrants, yet suck the EU's cock for money and gibs. Bunch of uneducated poor fucks.

Those reclusive idiots always want to go to superior countries like Germany, the UK and France, yet throw a hissy fit when others come to their shithole of a country.

We need to nuke Poland, and get rid of its toilet cleaning slavshits.
TAKE IN THE REFUGEES, OR GET NO MONEY YOU BASTARDS.

it does indeed, the OP is a jewish leaf , worst of the worst (saged)

you're wrong, mohammad abu bruxellesi, you see the untermensch krauts need the access to the market they've plundered and conquered so they shall revert to being little cucks that they are and ubermensch slav shall have it his way in an ethnically pure non-mongrel and non-multicultural land

Do you bring your mom with you to unpack your bags when you get there?
Pack your own fucking bags.
Why you act like an asshole towards your mom who loves you unconditionally?

>muh untermensch
Germany will soon have the best economy in the world, we'll be on Mars soon terraforming the planet. :^)

While you can stay here with the Muslims and other subhumans.

Poland will ALWAYS be a shit hole. ALWAYS.

yeah right
you're either too indoctrinated or blind to the current development that's taking place
boomer's era is ending and with it such misconceptions

i keep sayin

if we don't accept rapefugees soon, we're gonna have a real problem with (white) immigration

hmmm

no

>Greek leaf
Just stay out of here.

test

pol werks, biz doesn't

Babbys first post

So guys, when Yellowstone erupts, exactly how much of Canada will get fucked?

Oi cunt that's our saying!

But I suppose you can have a lend of it from time to time....

The t-shirt is fitting

ask him something in greek, bet he cant answer hes the kike shill from leavvia

> greek and indigenous
> from canada
user, got news for you

But what if I'm an Ethnic Pole living in America and want to move to escape our rampant degeneracy? My family's lands were stolen by the communists and lost forever. All I want is to live in the homeland of my forefathers and bring some American sheckles to invest in local businesses

why do you think so many people are leaving poland to scrub toilette in london if it's so good

>flag
Shut the fuck up sand nigger and show some respect when talking to your betters.

>when talking to your betters.
very few people can be considered my betters and they don't post here.

>Not if the EU has anything to say about it
And it dosnt

annoying.

Because 90% of westerners living in Poland are actually trying to make Poland more like Germany with this multi-kulti bullshit.

what's your point
they' have been "say(ing) about it" for some time now
Fuck em and also no, no thank you

Ameri-poles are the worst poles. Go shill smigus-dyngus and pierogi some more.

Send some poles our way bro, we'll take em

Is that a living person? Looks like a realdoll.

You ain't white...you nigger. You are a shitskin. Stay out of white countries like Poland.

>half a mil out of 80x that
>many

This

>leaf """""shitposting""""""
1/10. Le canadian posters is an absolute shit meme. You are to Australians what excrement is to cream.

You dumb cunt. Don't let the polacs blue eyes fool you. They are the main reason Britain voted for brexit. They are just niggers in white costumes

WHO DIS?

heh, I'm sure bongs prefer jihadist pakis, curryniggers, african scum and other colonials to litter the landscape with their looks, sounds, smells and cultural enrichment

it's a huge shithole trying to rebrand itself as "central european"

massive spoiler there's only eastern and western europe you minirussian subhumans

>I'm moving to poland

>How much is rent in poland based Sup Forumsacks?

Fucking leafs cannot even shitpost correctly.

>be potato
>job stolen because polish guy was better
>cry on Sup Forums
You just can't make this shit up

there's around 20 million people of polish ancestry living outside of poland
t.wikipedia

>flag
Good morning mr. Soros!

you misspelled cucked and uncucked europe

that diaspora predates EUSSR

anyone who thinks Polish aren't a problem but sandniggers are is just a racist who can't see past appearance. Polacs don't get careers, setup illegal brothels, deal drugs, don't learn the language and act the same way niggers act. What is worse about them is they have public conversations at full volume in their own shitty language

you better become more clever, ever seen a greek marry a fucking eskimo ? you stupid clown - we need IQpill Sup Forums

>racist
BOYS WE HAVE A KEK HERE!

ahmed? what are you doing in ireland?
ah right, parcel-ing

that's what open borders between vastly different economies do
anyone thinking that best and brightest would leave their ancestral land for shekels are delusional, what you get are dregs of society whose absence - ironically - makes their originating cunts better
there are loads of stereotypes on micks, your anecdotal evidence ain't an argument

> bleach a white woman

Don't you mean to "grease" a white woman? Fuck off wog, you're in no way white.

Whatever you say, you subhuman Slavic garbage. Just stay the fuck out of my country

there are more spawn from your potatonigger ancestors outside than inside your shitty little slave island
cry some more, potatolet and I wouldn't visit your alien-filled cunt even if you paid me

oh ahmed, but it isn't YOUR country anymore
it's MULTICULTURAL
and...
you literally asked for it

Go back to LARPing in the woods in your backyard faggot.

Teraz kurwa polaczki jebane to mówicie, ale co dzień widzę nowy temat o Polsce bo brak wam imigrantów z zachodu

Mam nadzieje ze wam się podoba imigracja zachodu debile