/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - WESTERN CIVILIZATION, UNITE OR BE DESTROYED EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>FLotUS Melania/Pres Trump speech in Warsaw 7/5/17
youtu.be/bdWVZEFNt8M
>Crowd gathers for Pres Trump speech in Warsaw 7/5/17
youtu.be/d7N_Yhka6ZA
>Pres Trump address 3 Seas Initiative Summit Warsaw 7/5/17
youtu.be/Sq6hMrhWYO8
>Pres Trump/Pres Duda Press Conf Warsaw 7/5/17
youtu.be/kl9xNX70c4c
>Pres Trump motorcade through Warsaw 7/5/17
youtu.be/PyVhmvf6rqU
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arriving in Warsaw PL 7/5/17
youtu.be/RbgXFJb_rxQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania leaving for Poland 7/5/17
youtu.be/n3fcYWjtzV4
>UN Amb Haley speaks on NoKo 7/5/17
youtu.be/5KWvlMZ3Be8
>Pres Trump 4th of July speech 7/4/17
youtu.be/ja6KQefEPNg
>Make America Great Again choir song 7/3/17
youtu.be/JgrGPzMeLAQ
>Pres Trump @ Celebrate Freedom Rally 7/1/17
youtu.be/ZVBpMC6HxBc
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1796662163
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeHalutz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

THURSDAY SCHEDULE, BUSY DAY

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, JULY 6, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1796662163

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will meet with President Andrzej Duda of Poland. The President will then participate in an expanded bilateral meeting with President Andrzej Duda. Later in the morning, the President will hold a joint press conference with President Andrzej Duda. The President will then participate in a photo opportunity with European leaders. Late morning, the President will give remarks at Three Seas Initiative Summit. The President will then participate in the Transatlantic Roundtable. In the afternoon, the President will participate in a bilateral meeting with President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic of Croatia. The President will then give remarks to the people of Poland. Following his remarks, the President will depart Warsaw, Poland en route Hamburg, Germany. The President will then depart Hamburg Airport en route Alsterwiese Schwanenwik Park LZ. The President will then participate in an expanded meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany. The President will then depart Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg en route U.S. Consulate General Hamburg. In the evening, the President will attend the Northeast Asia Security Dinner with President Moon Jae-in of the Republic of Korea and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan. The President will then depart the U.S. Consulate General Hamburg en route his overnight accommodations.

ALL TIMES ARE IN LOCAL TIME FIRST, THEN EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST) SECOND.

9:10AM// 3:10AM THE PRESIDENT departs Warsaw Marriott Hotel en route Royal Castle

9:20AM// 3:20AM THE PRESIDENT arrives Royal Castle

9:30AM// 3:30AM THE PRESIDENT meets with President Andrzej Duda of Poland

9:55AM // 3:55AM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded bilateral meeting with President Andrzej Duda

reminder that THIS happened.

SCHEDULE PART 2

10:15AM // 4:15AM THE PRESIDENT will hold a joint press conference with President Andrzej Duda

10:55AM // 4:55AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a photo opportunity with European leaders

11:10AM // 5:10AM THE PRESIDENT will give remarks at Three Seas Initiative Summit

11:25AM // 5:25AM THE PRESIDENT will participate in the Transatlantic Roundtable

12:15PM// 6:15AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic of Croatia

12:55PM// 6:55AM THE PRESIDENT departs Royal Castle en route Krasiski Square

1:05PM// 7:05AM THE PRESIDENT arrives Krasiski Square

1:15PM// 7:15AM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks to the people of Poland

1:40PM // 7:40AM THE PRESIDENT departs Krasiski Square en route Warsaw Chopin Airport

1:55PM // 7:55AM THE PRESIDENT arrives Warsaw Chopin Airport

2:05PM// 8:05AM THE PRESIDENT departs Warsaw Chopin Airport en route Hamburg, Germany

3:55PM// 9:55AM THE PRESIDENT arrives Hamburg, Germany

4:05PM// 10:05AM THE PRESIDENT departs Hamburg Airport en route Alsterwiese Schwanenwik Park LZ

4:25PM// 10:25AM THE PRESIDENT arrives Alsterwiese Schwanenwik Park LZ

4:35PM// 10:35AM THE PRESIDENT departs Alsterwiese Schwanenwik Park LZ en route his overnight accommodations

4:40PM// 10:40AM THE PRESIDENT arrives his overnight accommodations

5:50PM// 11:50AM THE PRESIDENT departs his overnight accommodations en route Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg

5:55PM// 11:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg

6:00PM // 12:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a restricted meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany

6:15PM // 12:15PM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany

6:50PM// 12:50PM THE PRESIDENT departs Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg en route U.S. Consulate General Hamburg

6:55PM// 12:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives U.S. Consulate General Hamburg

SCHEDULE PART 3

7:30PM// 1:30PM THE PRESIDENT attends the Northeast Asia Security Dinner with President Moon Jae-in of the Republic of Korea and* *Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan

9:05PM// 3:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs U.S. Consulate General Hamburg en route his overnight accommodations

9:15PM// 3:15PM THE PRESIDENT arrives his overnight accommodations

this

I wonder what kind of a speech Killary would have delivered...

Based on the amount of lefty butthurt I'm guessing the speech went well?

Surely something to the effect that people must be more tolerant of migrants and such. I don't think she would have opted to go to Poland first.

pls send MOAB, thx

There is always next time!

>"MUSLIMS MAKE EUROPE GREAT"

>Glorious Polish soldiers!
>Your country is so great, you defended jews!
>now you must help us in our winter invasion of Moscow!
>and no visas for you anyway!
>also, agree to help your muslim brothers or else!
something along these lines

Hillary timeline ended three months into the presidency, in a world war three started by pressure in Ukraine and Syria against Russia, Iran and Turkey.

She would have shit on the evil racist fascist Polish regime and told them to blanda up or else

not believing in White Genocide is like not believing in Global Warming

it's a political belief, and even though there is plenty of evidence for each one side will ignore it for political purposes.

Difference is, of course, White Genocide is real and a legitimate threat to human civilization. Global Warming is real but mostly alarmist rhetoric.

I don't know why people are allowed to camp out on public property. That shouldn't be allowed.

so glad I don't have to hear her voice

>FOX: Trump considering "severe" response to North Korea
NUKE
NUKE
NUKE

Can anyone put a REEEE face over this cat instead of the current face?
plz and thank you

why this girl cannot write God?
is she a demon?
would it hurt her?

>New York Times writer desperate to attack Trump with passive aggressive tweets

Where is this?
I heard commie niggers are going fucking insane in Hamburg for G20

Yes, it was awesome, the poles cheered like americans do and there`s a Trump Rally, even more so, each phrase he spoke was a chant of his name and clapping/shouting.
The poles are a great people.

"open your borders and your hearts, blah blah blah, the strength of its people is demonstrated by the mercy it shows, blah blah, we are all the same, blah blah, stop speaking polish, blah blah blah, hail lucifer."

This thread has been energized by Mike 'Lectricity Lad" Pence.

Reality is a bitch isn't it

My taxes pay to maintain it, I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to use it

>Don't visit holocaust worship center
>Send ivanka instead
lmao
fucking pottery

>G-d
fucking jews

Everyday I pray to God to thank him that didn't happen and to stop it from ever happening.

>Poland chanting "Donald Trump" in nationalistic fervor

German buttholes puckering!

>New York Times correspondent - another desperate attack

Jews do that because they believe its a sin to say God's full name or some silly shit like that

You should be allowed to be in a park but there is a basic expectation of people to not leave their garbage behind. It is the same principle that you are allowed to use the post office but you are not allowed to set up a hooverville in it.

Oh, wow, a circus for college degenerates.

I'm still not 100% convinced that there wasn't a mole in the group of people who ran her twitter.

>boom
you sure got him, glenn.
bazinga!

Would've flown straight to Germany to tongue Merkel's asshole instead of ever stepping foot in Poland.

Is Trump meeting Putin today? I want to see the pictures of two Alpha man side by side.

Oy vey they really don't like him pointing out which ethnic groups voted for him

As I recall, it's because they believe that it's a sin to destroy God's name, and since any piece of writing will inevitably be destroyed they avoid the problem by not writing His name.

Jews are worries about using His name in vain, so even in His titles they leave out a letter.

yeah okay... so what?
what's her point?

Jews are not allowed to say or write GOD because this is one of the names of the creators

>Jews
synagogue of satan, it all fits
we also chanted
>ANDRZEJ DUDA
>CZEŚĆ I CHWAŁA BOCHATEROM
and something more, I think
>U-S-A! U-S-A!

As usual, unfortunately someone has to ruin it for everyone

"Bridges not walls"

It's a kike thing

>still no Spicing scheduled
I miss him so much, bros.

>any piece of writing
>the internet

>trump
>alpha

he isn't even near putin, he is just a narcissistic fat fuck.

What is the 2nd one?

Kek. Mika BTFO

The spicings have continued, just off camera for some reason.

>user was shoah'd for this post

>he isn't even near putin
That's true, almost a 1 foot difference in height

Bring back Spice Muhreen, make the press beatings great again.

It's like they actively find a reason to be mad. How do they go through life like that?

There is no brain in the skull of this "man". How is it possible to equate those two separate instances?

Something along the lines of
>respect and glory to heroes!
it is used as salute towards war heroes, veterans and such

>bochaterom
Seba, kurwa, na komis się ucz

>That flag

because the televised press conferences were getting cnn massive ratings, trump decided to choke them out.

>implying liberal democracies can exist when you import millions of people who don't believe in democracy

How did Heinlein get so much right?

>"When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force, my friends, is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived."

>"This was the tragic fallacy which brought on the decadence and collapse of the democracies of the twentieth century; those noble experiments failed because the people had been led to believe that they could simply vote for whatever they wanted… and get it, without toil, without sweat, without tears"

Moralists gonna moralize.

No, doesn't look like it.
Tomorrow probably.

The Americans sat out of Astana so I don't think they will have anything to talk about.

oj kurwa zjebałem znacząco

I don't know man, it must be exhausting to be constantly mad at everything. When Obama was President and constantly doing shit like pic related I just avoided politics because it was depressing and made me angry.

When did the 'news' become tabloid tier?

Is your keyboard broken or something?

>When you're THIS irrelevant

REEEEE

>pic related
>oy vey poland! how dare you not not know our ghetto uprising was more important than your polish uprising

It started around 2006, but it's always been that way to a degree, the veneer of dignity just wore away.

A long time ago

Oh shit look at those Trump voters we're so btfo

Too bad she can't veto THEIR legislation because she's not president.

Also reminder that the warsaw ghetto uprising which was a ghetto mostly filled with typhus infected lower class jews was suported by foreign agents including some from HeHalutz that trained and were financed from the USA and trained in the british palestine mandate
>pic related
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeHalutz

oh god if a big politician said something like that the state of political discourse would reset to when it was nothing but bitching about abortion and gay marriage except with white supremacy and niggers
soros just likes to burn his money away

I made a Polish typo and got yelled at in result, won't happen again

>tfw no qt polish gf

Does she stand any chance of recovery?

Hi, I am a friend of Portubro he told me to relay to the general that he won't be coming back. In fact he told me he sincerely apologized for all the racist, anti-semitic and xenophobic remarks he posted day after day since 2006 on Sup Forums. He does so out of free will and apologized to CNN for any inconveniance he might have caused. He wishes you all goodbye.

>G-d

Evil zionist kike confirmed

>takeaways
>Here goyim let me totally misconstrue every point that was made

Thanks man. CNN is such a god send knowdays right?

Victim behaviour, liberals are all about feeling a victim and pretending the world is against them, even though they have all the money in the world backing them and all the MSM.
They make believe they`re victims on the victimhood competition of their ideology.
This is where comes from the "I`m a gay, muslim, black, documentally challenged citizen, therefore I`m entitled virtues by default and you should feel sorry for me", and when you raise your voice they claim they were raped or something.
It`s pure intellectual deficiency and sociopathy.

>He wishes you all goodbye.
Bye bye portubro. I will miss you lad.

so sleepy after the speech....I feel so tired

>>tfw no qt polish gf

>tired and tedious
Literally what? He said things a US president has never said before. These fags are looking for anything to criticize on.

Portugal made the gif? I should have known!