Can somebody explain why gay people love and or support muslims and refugees even though they hate gay people...

Can somebody explain why gay people love and or support muslims and refugees even though they hate gay people? There blind to the fact that there putting conservative gays in closets.

It seems to me like many of them don't but the fag community is extremely intolerant of opinions to the right of Karl Marx so they don't say it openly

Gay people, like women, aren't really that political from what I can tell. They believe what they're convinced of by those around them as long as they can feel secure.

>Gays think sucking up to terrorists will prevent them from being beheaded

Kek

Only the vocal mincey faggots on Twitter. Most of us fucking hate Muslims because they're violent, functionally retarded, want to destroy what safeguards we've fought for in legislation, and want to kill us.

The only gays that like them are liberal drones that run around collecting Good Boy Points from social media Likes.

Gays overwhelmingly voted for Clinton even though she posed with the father of the Pulse night club shooter. Trump, who proposed a Muslim ban and waved the LBGT flag got much less of a share.

The parasite tries to get in and ruin from within.

We dont, I hate muslims.

I've asked a few gays I know about this.

They went through the usual mental discord convulsions and facial contortions before responding with
>Not all Muslims

Because this type of liberal have an unending supply of contradiction. The SJW mindset requires shedding of rationality -- so to them anything is justifiable even if it doesn't make sense

Those facial contortions were probably just their bodies trying to expel the gay demon.

mental illness be like it do

In the a very literal sense, they do not believe in logic or related things because it's a construct of western thought. I seriously wonder how their minds even deal with reality. No wonder so many become zombies. They've literally bio short fused their own fucking brain

And not every liberal or left thinks like this. Many and perhaps most don't think islam is positive, never mind deserving of respect. With these people disagreementd are on policy and opinion bases grounds. The sjw extreme left aren't even capable of being engaged

Marxists believe that anyone interested in destroying western culture is a potential ally. As usual, they will put someone in charge that has no problem genociding them and then whoops we all get executed by the people we put in charge, which is exactly what happens in every single marxist regime

tl;dr its just history repeating itself

Because Muslims are gay. Bacha boys.

Lastly they don't criticize Islam or Muslims because fundamentally they believe them to have no agency. At the very root of it, this is the most racist assumption any person can make. There is actually an implication of the sjws self believed supremacy. The people who have no problem taking issue with other groups is because we at least recognize their humanity and capability as moral agents

bump

A great example of how SJWs are everything they hate can be seen in white sjws. Those who take on the mantle of white privilege are implicitly acknowledging white supremacy. Most who reject the concept of privilege do so because it doesn't make sense for us. It's not that white or western culture is objectively better, it's just that we recognize our society is a function of more complex things. We don't see our valuing our own culture as incorrect because we recognize the same right in other people.

Seriously tho, not all muslims. I'm all for resettling refugees from war torn countries. I despise ultra conservative islam about as much as i despise ultra conservative americans fucking up my pursuit of happiness. I also have faith in my american institutions and alphabet agencies backlogging these refugees and vetting them properly. I also believe in the founding documents and the institutions they created that make sure that "sharia law" is never established in the united states as some islamic tribunal in dearborn michigan

They see them as alpha males.

If you want to resettle the invaders in the West why not lead by example and take some into your own house? I shouldn't have to fear that my mom gets attacked by a bunch of feral arabs on her way to work just so you can feel better about yourself.

>invaders
>feral arabs
Discussing anything related to immigration with you would be a lost cause, especially bc the german and american situation are very different. Good luck hans

I love dick and I hate muslims.

They support ISLAM because their politicians tell them to. They use fags vanity to convince them that "Islam is good or else we will label an islamophobe."
The Democratic party is a party where the constituents represent the leaders. This is because liberals are truly feckless turds.
Republicans aren't much better.
On both sides there are people that seem to be becoming self aware, thankfully.