Why are Catholics such degenerate faggots?

Why are Catholics such degenerate faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They worship a dead kike on a stick.

You've got it backwards. Catholics aren't faggots. Faggots become priests rather than killing themselves to try to suppress their demon urges. Then they end up fucking boys and each other because all faggots are sex obsessed degenerates.

The unnatural policy, created by Vatican greed rather than by God, that priests shouldn't marry.

Of course, rabbis can marry and Jewish religious commit sex crimes at a higher rate than any other religion in the world, but that's neither here nor there.

Peronist pope.

It's rather similar for arabs, even one of the saudi kings, Fayser I think, he was a degenerate partying in his youth then became a devouth muslim.

wtf is wrong with the Catholic Church

>dead
no
>kike
you dont even know where that word comes from

Jesus. I was in the Vatican only a week or two ago seizing that faggot Pope.

I don't know, but I haven't donated a penny in years. I thought things were bad before this new "Pope" came along - Boy was I wrong. Current leadership is clearly pushing a globalist, leftist agenda. Doesn't surprise me in the slightest they found them in a daisy chain doing drugs.

Jesus warned you to be aware of deceivers.

This is this why I don't like the Catholic Church.
Shady fucks.

Wtf I love Catholicism now

Say what you will of Pope Francis, I'm at least grateful that he isn't tolerating shit like this, same thing with the Pedo Cardinal in Australia

George Pell should be hung for the atrocities comited in Balarat. This to me just proves his guilt even further. You don't just casually have friends who run coke orgies without having a dark past of your own.

Reminder that the Catholic church has been run be luciferians since the 1970's.

The Catholic church is, and has been, compromised. Do not abandon faith.

>FIESTA DE LA NOCCE

We need to kill a bunch of them for treason and start a new religion from scratch, one that doesn't incentivise being a degenerate cuck and instead gives us back our supremacy

Dipshit. The homo's boss, Cardinal Cocopalmiero has had it in for Pell.

Pell's being framed because the fags want him out.

Pretty much this. I have a local based priest from Ireland that I'm eternally grateful for. I'm sure the only reason he hasn't been kicked out is because there is a shortage of priests. There is something REALLY wrong with the church.

The Catholic Church in its prime is quite literally perfect
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
We need an internal inquisition to purge the faggots and cucksand thenfind away to get rid of the financial influence of the Rothchilds

Of that's the case then tell us about the whole Pell situation, why would they want him out?

Such high standards. Weaker minds can't take it.

It's God's way of warning you that the Vatican II church is the beast from the end times

vatican II jews
communist jesuits

Vatican Cops. KEK