Why did class die out?

Why did class die out?

Mention class, post a picture of a boy wih a 2-dollar suit.

Go to bed America.

Looking good review fella! Keep it up! Also, fuck the Jews amirite or amirite?

>boy
He's 23

>reviewbrah will never hang out with you and share his fast food because you dress live a pleb

why live?

reviewbrah only wears the finest suits

reviewbrah actually looks breddy crisp there

Best fitting suit I've seen him in to date.

literally the second coming of goebbels

>ywn get invited to a take-away banquette tasting with review brah and other youtube elite

If I only I had hair to slick back movie gangsta style.

because class is for men and swag is for boys

this is now a reviewbrah thread

looking sharp reviewbrah, dale cooper mode

>goodwill
>class

he actually looks pretty good when he wears a suit that isn't baggy

when he reviewed water you can see on his face how much he is trying not to laugh and it made me laugh
he needs to be cherished

Nigger culture and redneck culture

It hasn't. I dress classy wherever I go, nothing is stopping you.

Swag took over

Because white people embraced degenerate nigger culture instead of just rejecting it

if it can be chewed, it can be reviewed.

Because it's a costume. It's the original virtue signaling. It takes neither fashion sense, or "class" in reality, only money. Though I suppose people on a tight budget who can set trends are truly fashion skilled.

The smart people who I work with wear t-shirts, granted some are $40 t-shirts. The sweaty creeps who knock on my door Sunday morning with their fairy tale books, and the scumbags down at the car lot all wear tailored suits.

It died, because at its core it's phony.

Who the fuck actually took the time to paint that on the left?

Pics?

I only wear what's comfortable, to hell with whatever communist dress code HR makes up
that's why I wear shorts & t-shirts every day

>23
>not a boy
If your 30 and below, you are a boy not a man.

My mother in law manages a Goodwill store. The amount of cash, drugs and jewelry donated either on purpose or accident to those stores is insane. She regularly gives us coffee cans FULL of gold for scrap, designer clothing, TVs, computers and pocketbooks for us to sell on eBay, as long as we give her a 10% finders fee.

testing

>tfw reviewbrah is older than me

SWAG IS FOR BOYS

CLASS

IS

FOR

MEN

>it's a costume
What isn't? No matter what you wear, it is going to be a value statement.

You leave Reviewbrah alone, he's a gift

It hasnt, you are just poor and got poor friends.

Shut your fucking mouth, Jahram.

It's worth way more than $2 but he probably got it for $2 because it's from a thrift store and nobody else would buy it because the fashion for suits is now to have them tight enough to show the outline of your dick.

>your
You're still mentally a boy if you still can't differentiate between common English homophones

Leave reviewbrah alone

American domination. The 00s when i was a teenager was cringey Eurocucks trying to emulate niggers and "hood" culture

Those without it never had it and those that want it wish they had it.

didnt he died during the ariana grande concert?

Rest In RIP reviewbrah

F

This

t. entitled gen x faggot
Why does such a large amount of this generation think their shit is better than everyone elses?

People won't stop drinking their city water without boiling it first. The chemicals are forcing degeneracy. Boil your water, drink your coffee, you'll be much better off.

>status signalling

You're right, only over the top wannabe leaders wear them by choice. I started realizing this when every TV presenter would wear their best suit for commentating a regular run of the mill Thursday night match of football. It's a football match ffs and you get seen for 1 minute on the ground when you interview sweaty people, the rest all we hear is your voice. It just looks out of place on a green sports field where a nice work "sports" jacket would look a lot more fitting.

Oh no looks like I trigged the little boy.

You're acting pretty immature for an old man

>Boil your water
So you can concentrate the chemicals?

It also carried an impact when you couldn't buy it in a thrift store, these days people wear other shit to show how much money they have. Expensive sneakers and one hundred dollar baseball caps are class now for gangsters, it was always considered tacky.

On that note I'm always confused these days, because I think wearing a tie at work shows you care. If it's optional I'll opt to wear a tie, but yeah, I think sometimes that is seen as being some kind of a fake.

>not owning one of these

Enjoy your daily progesterone cocktail

Ayy I vape too

>Mention class, post a picture of a boy wih a 2-dollar suit.

Said by someone who doesn't even have a $2 suit.

well and truly BTFO