Arabs or brazilians?

If you had (((no choice))) but to choose one for your country, which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Japan#Foreign_residents
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_and_German_Mercenary_Soldiers'_revolt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was going to choose brazilians but...
>map
Then I remember Bataclan and thought I'd choose brazilians but I realized
>terrorists are mostly berbers
And it depends on the type of arab so arab I guess

I choose Arabs

Fuck that's a tough one.

Unironically arab. Tough choice though.

Brazilians. I'd rather fuck than get fucked.

Civic nationalists will pick black Brazilians

Ethnic nationalists will pick Middle Easterners because they're genetically closer

Both to be honest, they will move into the randstad anyway

Mmmm' yeah the homicide rate map doesn't convince me that I'm safer around them

Japanese chose brasilians over arabs, so i guess i would do the same.
Also there is some white brazilians and we share the same religion.

>Japanese chose brasilians over arabs
Where'd you get that from?

I'd choose Mestizo or white Brazilians over Arabs, no blacks. I'd choose Arabs over black Brazilians

There is a lot of brasilians in Japan,

B-but we behave ourselves outside here!

Check out about Japanese diaspora and you'll find what you want

Arab Brazilians

We are one of the most violent countries in the world, we're African-country-level violent

>Mali is less violent than you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Japan#Foreign_residents

I wouldn't mind a few more Arabs in my country to be fair.

Ridiculous isn't it? That's the result of being a former portuguese colony with a majority black population, but I'm moving out of this shithole soon

Levantines are cute desu

Where u goin?

Why don't you blame leftists? Probably because you are one.

Nope, I'm right wing

Probably Germany or Switzerland

Switzerland is better imo

I doubt. Any sane person knows the problem of this country are communists and leftists, not race

Yeah but it's easier to get into Germany, also because I have family there

Brazillians may be mixed but at least they're not inbred

But Switzerland is full

I'd rather shoot myself in the face than ever making that choice.

I would rather mass genocide the entire continent of our people than mix it up

Don't accept communists in your country.

Found the Algerian cunt.

Is European/Arab even a mix?

Brazil is number 14.

So? Both arabs and brazilians have a low average iq

Depends, North Africans? Yes it is.

brazilnigs are slightly better than muzzie scum

brazilians cause at least they won't blow themselves up

So far as I know, Brazilians who emigrate generally are most catolics and good workers(not counting whores and tranies of course).

Arab accent is horrible, so Brazilians.

Brazil's problem is niggers through and through, the only solution in Brazil is genocide.

>No muslim countries
oh ok
North Africans? Lol, they're probably the whitest type of non-European people due to their berber mixture

Levantines, Maghrebis, Gulfies, they're all welcome in my country.

Exactly this, the poster claiming that race is not a problem is probably a nigger or mix race shit

Nope. It's communists. Salvador is the blackest city and it was safe as fuck meanwhile dictatorship. After communists start to make the laws everything fucked up

Most North Africans look quadroon

Half niggers degenerates vs inbred rapists...
None.
Stop insulting our flag human garbage

Salvador was only safe because whites were running the country, same with Brazil, now that you niggers have demuhcracy Brazil has accepted it's destiny as a doomed country which only serves as a grim reminder to what will happen to Western countries in a century

im from malaysia, i fucking hate muslism, i have never encountered a fucked up christian, so id go with Brazilian.

Brazil is the biggest japanese colony outside Japan

You are probably underage. During the dictatorship commies were repressed and the law wasn't soft against bandits. Brazil was safe as fuck. Communists ruined it.

>Stop insulting our flag
Lol :/

That's a dated chart

That's because you're all gunless sitting ducks. In my case, it's assumed they'd be living in America.

Kinda but not as dark as Gulf arabs

We can always count on Venezuela to make us look less bad.

And to the user that said we have low average IQ, that's because of the sheer amount of 'lesser people' everywhere.

Brazilian whites are alright. We'd be near the first world conditions if the niggers and lefties dropped dead.

She looks like a lightskinned black qt.

>le you are 12 because you disagree with me XD
Communists did not ruin your country because there was nothing to ruin to begin with, Niggers are the main problem and unless the remaining white South Americans go on a race war your country will remain doomed like any shithole in Africa.

Every Brazilian I've met here in Florida have been really nice, really chill people. My father's housekeeper is Brazilian and she voted for Trump.

They're usually at least whitish, if not white. I haven't run into any black ones. They aren't like the hordes of Mexicanos and Haitians who live in their ethnic ghettoes here. They're one of the groups of immigrants who come to America to become American in my experience.

I've seen one or two hijabs in my entire life here in South Florida, and I'm happy to keep it that way. I haven't interacted with any Muslims on a personal basis, but I don't know how this isn't a no-brainer for you all. Organized Islam is just as much of a threat to the West as organized political Jewry.

Brazilian women are hot, even brazilian traps are decent looking. The choise is obvious

Do not choose us

The problem with Brazil is that they have way too much negros. They're negros are also probably barbaric ethnic blacks of the Americas. Chicago niggers and the Haitian subhuman are up there but there is something especially savage about the Brazilian ethnic negros.

This. During the dictatorship you could walk about at 4 AM without fearing for your life, and there were no human rights council to protect the poor, innocent bandits against their evil victims.

With that said, blacks are always inferior to every other race regardless of politcs/country/culture/economical system, and our country sure as hell is a painful reminder of that.

Well they're mostly all mixed

Brazilians

Brazil is a post-ethnic state. There's no ethnic Brazilian. You have to be more descriptive in your question. Are we getting white Brazilians, or the stupid favela niggers in your picture? It's like saying "would you rather choose Americans or Mongolians?" well every cunt knows that the average American these days is a mestizo or a nigger with an attitude problem, so you have to make the distinction on what kind of American you're talking about.

At least mussies blow themselves up

The typical African American has about 15% to 25% African admixture, the Spanish Caribbean mullato from Cuba or the Dominicans are like 55% to 70% Indo Iberian European. Brazilians don't know what they but they certainly have a more dense pure sub Saharan congoid population than any of these populations.

French Algerian strikes again with the same thread.

One that doesn't build mosques. I value my morning sleep.

What's the difference? they are both uncivilized shitskins

What's this obsession with Algeria?

Why choose when you can gas both?

Lots of whites in Brazil. You guys just don't hear about us because we're not so fond of the old violent rape/homicide.

False, Brazil barely has pure blacks unlike Cuba, Colombia, and Dominican Republic.

Brazilian. Many Brazilians are of European ethnicities and it's usually only the white ones who leave Brazil for Europe. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_and_German_Mercenary_Soldiers'_revolt

best answer so far.

Brazilians have nice bitches. the Brazilian men I have met are usually not as fucked as African niggers either. they are more civilised and intelligent. I see no proof of them being as bad as African niggers as white Brazilians are quite niggerish as well. I believe it's because their country is collapsing from the getgo.

sexy hand

It depends on the percentage.

Brazilians are a linear thread while Arabs follow an s-curve.

The biggest diaspora in France and by far the biggest troublemakers in France.

Algerians (You) are pure fucking cancer, along with the rest Africa.

>The biggest diaspora in France and by far the biggest troublemakers in France.
No shit sherlock

NEITHER

Brazilians any day. They already have a bit of European in them, and that's actual early modern era European, not some ancient common ancestor from the neolithic, and they aren't carriers of a dangerous alien ideology. They have somewhat European thought patterns, thanks to being native speakers of (sort-of) Portuguese and cultural Catholicism. Arabs and the arabicised are cancer.

Brazilians any day, especially gay males.

>especially gay males.
R-Russia?

I just want you to know your place, sandnigger.

This. Fuck arabs.

Wew I just went full pro-palestine

Gisele Bundchen is good example of white Brazilian. My mother was her childhood friend. Some people still speak a German dialect (me included). Brazil is a big place, you can find lots of shit.

These "If you had to choose between a shit sandwich and diarrhea soup" threads are retarded and so is OP.

Neither. I'd rather not have a country than let either of these groups become part of it.

Which one makes the better fertilizer? I think Brazilians.

Just nuke us already, this place is a sorry excuse for a country. Nothing good will come out of here. Niggers are welfaring the shit out of this shithole, and decent folks are powerless. 30 years from now this will be worse than Venezuela

kek, never seen this photo before

Are you gay and look like these ones? Come and live with me.