This board should discuss actual geopolitics and economics instead of shitposting

This board should discuss actual geopolitics and economics instead of shitposting.

You better start believing in shitposting...

Great idea. Let's start with you deleting this thread.

Africa has almost zero navigable rivers or riding animals. Over time this lead to isolation, which is said to be the number one cause of genetic IQ regression and lack of forward cultural and technological advancement

>this board needs to stop doing what i just did
kill thynself faglord

Shitposting is like the political debates in the Roman Senate. Obviously we don't agree, and may start slandering each others and even punching the other party, but ultimately it gets shit done.

They have zebras and the Nile.
Egypt, and African Kangdom was farm from Isolated what with being part of the tin/copper trade network.
NEXT.

you could have, yet you shitposted, are you a fucking leaf?

See now this is serious political discussion guys
But it's focused on irrelevant issues such as identity politics and muh CNN which are symptoms and not causes instead of the overarching issues such as the economy or monetary system.
SJW tier of discussion but instead of blaming whitey, fox news or the patriarchy, niggers, CNN and feminism are blamed instead without proposing any realistic solutions to the issues or what lead to them.

That is what we have /sg/ for, to take shelter from the rest of the morons.

Sup Forums isnt knowledgable enough about economics to discuss it. its always 2bit conspiracy theories that can be debunked by 1900 economic theory
>muh 2% inflation is theft

>geopolitics and economics

we used to but we all came from Sup Forums and now we are back to Sup Forums

>geopolitics
/sg/

nu/pol/ is too bluepilled to discuss geopolitics beyond "BOMB THEM ALL"

>we all came from Sup Forums
The majority of Sup Forums is from YouTube and reddit and has been here

/sg/ is pretty limited in that respect, there are other important areas such as Eastern/Central Europe and Japan/Asia/Korea/Russia, while /sg/ is focused on Turkey/Middle East.

>youtube
really? lol that explains the eceleb stuff

u talking shit about sargon and kekistan? ill fucking drop u,cunt

Yeah some of the videos linked on here with mild right wing rhetoric have like 100k+ views and most comments are shadilay, kekistan, etc. shit.

I miss when the chans were scary and any stupid post could get you fucked up

Pre 2010 was a good time to post.

They were never scary unless you were a complete idiot.
It's just people thought they were scary and filled with hackers, now it's just an edgier reddit.

the threat is what i'm talking about and it was enough
it made me lurk for almost 3 years. I kinda miss it, now all I care about are (You)s