I'm taking an online course for my college and I was wondering how I am suppose to give as an answer...

I'm taking an online course for my college and I was wondering how I am suppose to give as an answer. Am I suppose to go for political correctness or do I give a well cited opinion about how immigration weakens a nation while pointing to several historical downfalls of other nation states?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjXIx9w8-ac
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=AjXIx9w8-ac

Depends. Do you plan on having integrity?

depends, do you want to graduate or do you value your integrity more?

Do not start dropping red pills at college. They will fall on deaf ears.

School isn't about getting the right answers, it's about regurgitating the information your teacher told you. Get the grade and leave that shit behind you.

I'm just taking it to kill time while I heal from a surgery. I don't plan on graduating with a 4 year degree as I already have a trade. At the same time I dont want to waste my time and fail a class.

There is no need to go full Hilter, but you can cite the infamous Putnam diversity study.

Also, there are some very commonsense arguments you can make. For example, pretend you are a math teacher. A quarter of your class doesn't speak English very well. Your capacity to teach math is going to be severely reduced because you will spend more time and resources overcoming language problems than actually teaching math.

Then maybe throw in a few good examples like Steve Jobs born of Syrian immigrants or something. You can present it as a double edged sword argument.

The US' success with diversity after the emancipation was almost exclusively the product of civic nationalism - that the nation defines the person over any other property of their being or character. Civic Nationalism offers community and purpose (therein motivation) beyond race, gender, religion or creed.

this

You can argue whatever you want as long as it's well-cited, keeping in mind that YouTube celebs and far-right news sites are not academic sources.

the best argued and well sourced red pill essay will at best get you a C.

the laziest and least sourced blue pill essay will get you an A-.

just regurgitate what they want you too and even better transfer into a real degree, not a fake degree.

is that Canvas?

honestly if you write your paper well and source it correctly and all, you should get a good grade

That turd is your teacher? He looks like he should be working at Safeway.

don't listen to these retards telling you to cuck yourself

I had a paper due on (((TIM WISE))) where i absolutely assfucked him and got a 100 because i presented my argument well

>the laziest and least sourced blue pill essay will get you an A-.

This was absolutely true when I took some social sciences classes at my uni. The staff were faggot numale lefties who whined like Tumblr whores. It became very clear what the "correct" stance to take was as per the lectures and reading material, and if you did that, you got easy marks.

Canvas is the shit.

that's a very beta looking guy.

talk about that massive study that Putnam or whoever did that analyzed like 30-40 years of demographic changes and found that DIVERSITY leads directly to social distrust and other serious problems.

Why are you at university? To get the degree, with the best GPA possible. You're not there to try and redpill your dyed in the wool pinko professors.

Swallow your pride, milk the easy grades, fuck bitches on the side and make sure you get a job at the end of it.

>canas

Yes. I'm not going for edgy rebel against the teacher. I'm just trying to see what is socially acceptable in the academic.

I'll follow this line of thinking. Thanks.

I'll see what happens here and change my opinion next time to see what happens.

Hide your powerlevel. What would you gain telling your sjw teacher the truth?

>online course
>shitty college

honestly wtf is the point, you're a fucking failure and should kill yourself for being fucking retarded enough to think 'online courses' aren't for dumb shits too stupid for true academia

>hurr durr le Sup Forums what lepic memes should i write for this libtard

don't worry about it, don't worry about Sup Forums or anything else, you're a fucking retarded loser just focus on that for now

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to show your power level.
If he's worth half his salt he'll still give you a good grade if you put effort in.
If not, spam any of the Trump team on twitter, I'm sure they'd love to hear about a college professor shutting down conservative thinking.

This, unfortunately.

Make sure you mention that when large numbers of people immigrate to a place, rather than assimilating they tend to just form (take over) communities and insulate themselves from the natural culture of a place

If you want to be honest with yourself, state your beliefs. If you fail, that sucks, but you stuck to your beliefs.
To be honest I wouldn't do this because of my prior experiences of being non-pc

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

Go Sup Forums on this one. Tell them that:
1) Importing Muds and other non-White, non-American scum would only weaken shared values. Because not everyone believes in American values and would like to push their own culture and override existing American culture. Like how Muds would push Sharia upon all if they could. Or how African niggers would keep crying reparations, even though their ancestors were not slaves (and maybe their ancestors were the slavers themselves, selling their kin to the Jew). Or how the Jew... OHHH THE JEW. But I digress. Immigrants often don't want to integrate or follow their host country's culture. Just look at the Mexican rubbish that imports themselves (illegal immigration). Many, after years of being here, don't want to learn English. They're always doing shit that makes them Mexican instead of American.
2) As far as their effects on politics, they're mainly imported by Democrats because they can be brainwashed into thinking that if they don't vote Democrat, then they get deported and/or some other (((lie))). It's artificially manipulating the "evolution" of American politics and culture.
3) That the "diversity" they're talking about is not really diversity. It's mongrelization. Diversity means there are white people too. (((Them))) pushing for immigration and race-mixing would turn everyone (except for (((them))) ) into some low IQ brown slave horde for the Jew.

Of course, when you approach the paper, don't reveal your power level. Just sneak it some redpills here and there, supported by some leftist shit they want you to parrot. For instance, importing Muds would only increase misogyny because of Mud's anti-feminist culture. This will confuse the libshit instructor you have, and classmates if you have to do a presentation. You've been here long enough to know how to pull that off.

>equality
>a fundamental value of america
I can already tell there's no reasoning with your shitskin teacher.
This. Just regurgitate liberal nonsense about diversity being good, enjoy the good grade and move on to better things. Thankfully, I don't think retarded shit like this is part of my degree requirements.
I wouldn't even be able to fake an essay about diversity being good, simply because I've been redpilled to the point of forgetting most of the nonsense talking points we were told in school. I'd have to plagiarize some left-winger's essay.

America in a way is homogenous despite being a melting pot.
When you call yourself American it does not matter what your race or gender is. Everyone aspires for the American dream, meaning similar goals.

I would look up Dinesh D'Souza

I can attest for this

I did a short powerlevel essay basically comparing Israel to Nazi Germany and got an A.

just say 'nigger' 10,000 times.

Depends I guess. I remember at the start of the third world invasion I had to write a short paper about it and if we should take them in and I called them migrants and said it's not safe to take them in because there could be terrorists. I ended up with an A in the class

>With equal pleasure I have as often taken notice that Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people--a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs
Federalist Papers no. 2 by John Jay

> online course

You fucked up.

Do that in Commiefornia and you'll get thrown in jail...

Dont know if this even gets posted on pol, but wanted to share it (related in the sense that it should collage is a joke.)