How did this kid have elite tier marksmanship and leave no survivors

How did this kid have elite tier marksmanship and leave no survivors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/brother-of-polytechnique-victim-opposed-to-quebec-gun-registry
docs.google.com/viewer?url=patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pdfs/US6506148.pdf
cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVbwG8_qloA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

practice makes perfect

Cowa Dooty!

Fantastic set designers

Crashing this classroom...

With no survivors!

Makes you wonder, eh?
It was the same with Martin Bryant who was blamed for the Port Arthur massacre which led to the seizing of Aussies' guns. Bryant had an extremely low IQ and it's doubted he could even load a gun. But the (((media))) claimed he was firing from the hip, two guns at once, perfect marksmanship said to be equaled by only two or three people in the world

If it works once, they'll use it again
Hang onto your guns Americans

because he was highly autistic.
autists have impeccable aim for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

What about James holmes

paranoid skitz.

Nah sandy hook never happened

Same reason this one did.

this video made him seem pretty intelligent.
did he make a manifesto before hand? I'd read it.

Not to mention how someone that is about 90 lbs soaking wet can carry about 150 lbs of gear and ammo.
Also how we have a quote from a teacher right before she was killed when there was no one to hear her
Also how there's no recording on the security cams

i think its because the kids are so small they bleed out easily

the bullet does a lot of damage relative to their overall mass

Because he was dumping mags of .223 into a huddled mass of screaming school children being shielded by their teacher in the last corner of their little xmas decorated classroom. You dont even need to use both arms at that range.

For what this guy did to those kids, my community and for CT gun rights in general...I truly hope hell exists.

Former tower gunner (among other duties) from San Quentin and firearms instructor here. Yeah, it is so statistically improbable so as to be practically impossible for 100% lethality even on kids.
Small, moving targets
.223 and 9mm rounds
And no injuries other than a twisted ankle

According to some documents from the official report he was able to perform feats better suited for a John Wick movie than anything based in reality. Something like headshotting moving, screaming kids in just as many seconds.

I've taken numerous advanced combat marksmanship courses while I was in the USMC and I can tell you right now I wouldn't be able to do that without a large amount of rehearsing in a controlled setting.

It definitely happened, my cousin lived in Sandy Hook and knew people who lost kids.

Hell exists and those children got to experience it. None for lanza though unfortunately.

First of all this shit is turbo fake, second, if someone is that bat shit fucking crazy they can't even be held responsible on a personal level like that. Just put them down like the dysfunctional robots that they are.

Google Adam Lanza Smiggles forum posts, you can read the posts he made on a Columbine forum.

I didn't know it took "elite marksmanship" to magdump into a pile of kids stacked on top of each other in a kindergarten class bathroom.

Maybe his autism effected his other faculties?
or maybe the acceptated narative is incorrect. (not necessarily a false flag, but incorrect reports could've initially occured, and people were too scared to rectify it because little kids were dead, and no one wanted to be wrong, so they let the narative sit.)

had auto lock aim, like GTA games

Actually there was one survivor and that's how we know these quotes. She played dead.

>Yeah, it is so statistically improbable so as to be practically impossible for 100% lethality even on kids.

keep in mind they were being hit at within 5 m, lot more kinetic energy in the bullets.

>Small, moving targets

i wasn't there but i bet they weren't moving, they probably froze up like rabbits at the first shot

he didnt

This, so many cunts just take the port arthur story for granted.
"Carl Wernerhoff" had a good writeup on everything that was fucked about the investigation and narrative of the whole incident.
Bryant did nothing wrong.

I haven't heard this story but I know the cute teacher who died had piled her kids into a closet.

Didn't they have active shooter drills and lockdown procedures in schools before this happened?

He was a big guy.

He was against children. maybe he even walked right up to them and shot them at point blank

it's always interesting how most mass shooters are shit though, the movies make it look easy to get massive causalities but in reality it seems hard

Why did the authorities destroy the entire school, and then the superb house of the alleged killer? It sounds like they were desperate to erase any tracks left behind

I was one of the children that were murdered in new town. I can promise you it really happened

Link?

>killing 5 year olds at 1 meter distance with an assault rifle
>""""elite tier marksmanship""""
Stay retarded, OP.

www.google.com you double nigger

28 kills in 4 minutes....
Something is fishy about that

truly makes one think...

Provide proof of your bullshit statement, cock sucking coon

She said one of the kids yelled "I don't want to be here!"

To which Lanza replied, "Well, you're here."

I hope that piece of shit is suffering horribly, somewhere.

>assault rifle
>semi-auto sporting rifle

jeez, was he using assault clips too?

Two words:

Focused intensity.

"I know that as a Jew, my daughter would want gun reform so that no else would be hurt in the future"
This is what started me on my redpill journey. Who the fuck says something like this, with no tears, after thier kid is murdered?

Practice

It's almost as if...

He's German. He doesn't know better.

One guy whose sister died in a mass shooting in Quebec (Polytechnique, IIRC) spoke against gun control. He was immediately shouted down by the media. Go figure.

OK, so he told people about these action movie quotes after he blew his head off? Was this after he had secured the weapon with which he shot himself back in the trunk of his mom's car that was actually an inmate's from upstate NY?

Stop trying the appeal to emotion "I hope he's in hell" bullshit, you fucking retard shill.
God, these posts always bring you faggots out.

Agreed with the radio show host, he presented that story in a very articulate fashion. If that was the first time he'd spoken at length about it, that's amazing. Even if he had discussed it before he's clearly intelligent.

This is coming from someone who knows nothing about Sandy Hook

Video games!!!! GRRR

Here's source, before anyone asks.

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/brother-of-polytechnique-victim-opposed-to-quebec-gun-registry

The complete lack & disregard for EMS procedures was the icing on the cake for me.
Not a single Medical copter called in?

>Im a ballistics expert who will sit here with a straight face and tell you being hit with a round that has more muzzle energy than its NATO counterpart, despite being a child and being hit multiple times, isn't capable of being fatal
(you)

>FAKKE
(you)

You retards are worse than Obama birthers

This is what the little girl who survived the shooting by playing dead said.

She told her mother, "Mommy I'm ok but all my friends are dead."

>being hit with a round that has more muzzle energy than its NATO counterpart

But that's wrong, fuckboi.
.223 Remington is WEAKER than 5.56x45. It's actually unsafe to fire 5.56x45 in a .223 chamber because it has a narrower throat which exacerbates the already higher pressure of the round, potentially causing a catastrophic failure.

The wood ones look less cool so people wouldn'T use them to go full rambo with them, they would feel corny.

Because he had been going to the range for years with his mother dumbass

Because hitting 5 year olds is so hard. You could go in there with a baseball bat and leave no survivors.

He was a master at ape escape

What is this?

If we're talking about using them as a weapon, the standard wood stock has the advantage of being stronger in case of needing to buttstroke someone

Relevant US Patent #6.506.148:
>docs.google.com/viewer?url=patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pdfs/US6506148.pdf

^this. FEMA drill broadcast by media as a live event.

"Improbable" isn't the same as impossible
Also .223 isn't "more kenetic energy" than 5.56 you goober. It depends on the weight of the bullet, powder load etc.

He was at the gun range a lot, with his gun nut mother.

Crisis actor laughing before his interview about his dead kid

Capable of being fatal does not mean 100% fatal and 100% accuracy that a Navy SEAL would be envious of.
What a pile of crap

I have to finish

>after john wick 3 keanu will realize he has nothing left and will go full columbine on Hollywood
Noice

>going to a gun range for a few years makes you 100% accurate against unpredictable small moving targets

In a setting as small as a classroom with everyone huddled up and helpless, it'd be easy if he was using the Bindon Aiming Concept, like Table 2 style. Having said that, I seem to remember he used A2 iron sights on a Bushmaster carbine, which would still be pretty easy at that range - but not quite as point and click.

Did we ever confirm if he used the shotgun or not? I remember people saying he had a shotgun, and hearing pistol rumors.

Crazy. Is there a clip on youtube of this dude's interview anywhere?

The shotgun was found in his mothers car but reporters also claimed he used it in the school. Very strange!

I have the .300 blackout version

>parents laughing before interview
>no actual tears
>the firehouse circle walk
>no helocopters
>Ems not following protocol
>that fucking medical examiner
>CODIS hit at lanzas house
>that picture of the car with three sweatshirts outside of it
>the gun being found in the trunk
>no yearbook photos
>one picture of children being walked out of the school like a fire drill
>two guys in the woods
>swat member who holds his rifle upside down
>same swat guy looks like a twin of one of the parents
>etc
Any one of these I could say "yea, that's a wierd coincidence" but there are just too many problems and inconsistencies with the story to be ignored. Columbine was real, but I can't buy into the sandy hook story

On a similar note, what ammo was he using?
Hollow point or fragmenting rounds can make even a humble 9mm pretty fucking lethal, no?

Daily reminder. Check the DNA report

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

>elite tier marksmanship
>shooting tiny children at point-blank range
Sup Forums tier retardation

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVbwG8_qloA

This guy was right about the shotgun. But what about the rifle, was that in the trunk too?

I remember the guy in the woods, the eerie circle walk, the acting for interviews, the guys in the woods, but didn't know about all of the other stuff. This reeks of bullshit.

Also didn't people involved have to sign non-disclosure agreements? Wasn't there a roadwork sign with "vistors must check in" displayed on it? Didn't they classify some of the investigations? Didn't they demolish the school with no warning? Law enforcement will typically do anything to prevent even tampering with a crime scene.

Also "we need to talk about sandyhook" is a good jumping off point if you're really interested

>Yeah, it is so statistically improbable so as to be practically impossible
former Marine here
shooting frightened children point-blank with a rifle is literal "fish in a barrel"

how do you know this hmm?

Also, SANDY HOOK KIDS FOUND ALIVE AT THE SUPERB OWL

MK ULTRA

all those false flag events Obama did. still couldn't pass any gun legislation. almost fell bad for the dumb nog

because i've seen what happens when you clear a house using gunfire with children in the dwelling
they freeze in place and stay dead silent or just cry in place
they can't even move after the gunfire and most times need to be carried out

why does he look like he has a serious drug problem?

He was talking about James Holmes

5 year olds can't run very fast, it wasn't hard.

His face is edited to give your subconscious a negative bias

they released a lot of the reports but redacted pretty much all of the useful information.

I think they had him on Xanax and at least an SSRI. I think it's just a bad picture of him and he had one of those long skinny faces.

One doesn't suddenly become a paranoid schizophrenic like that. It doesn't fit with his former behaviour and capacities as a neuroscience graduate

Because they were 5 year olds.

Based

a mother who's desperately trying to make her daughter's death mean something?

its a photoshop. Tbqh, its very possible adam lanza didn't even exist, and its just ryan lanza in a disguise. it would make sense considering they reported it as ryan lanza at first.

Also i want to point out that a youtube documentary in 2016 revealed that google analytics confirmed that a fundraiser for the parents of sandy hook children was created a day before the shooting.

This is possible too, if it was edited I can definitely see how it was deliberately done so to make him look like a classical Alien.

pic related

White people invented guns. Some are natural born pistoleros. I don't however, think Adam was one.

remote electronic mind control/influence