IT'S HAPPENING IN SPAIN

moor has killed a policeman in Barcelona , any can confirm?

Other urls found in this thread:

cadenaser.com/emisora/2017/07/06/sercat/1499350140_524225.html?ssm=14092012-Ser-rs-1-Tw
pbs.twimg.com/media/DEDpMdWXkAIuOer.jpg:large
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3033946/Spain-7-suspected-jihadists-jailed-Barcelona-targeted.html
twitter.com/MonDiari/status/882975734100357121
ccaa.elpais.com/ccaa/2017/07/06/catalunya/1499349584_010777.html
twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/882962728595402754
twitter.com/fjavilopez/status/833032147086753793/photo/1
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yihadismo_en_España
larazon.es/espana/687-yihadistas-han-sido-detenidos-desde-el-11-m-en-espana-EL14686983
20minutos.es/noticia/2667199/0/detenciones-yihadistas/espana/operaciones/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bearded man from suspected moroccan man shotts two elderly cops with an ak-47

cadenaser.com/emisora/2017/07/06/sercat/1499350140_524225.html?ssm=14092012-Ser-rs-1-Tw

pbs.twimg.com/media/DEDpMdWXkAIuOer.jpg:large

suspected moroccan background*

also he's still on the loose

checked

Why are your cops elderly?

i mean they've been busting jihadis over here like 3 times a week so i can't really say i'm surprised.

Fuuggg I have the weapons at the armory now that I could need them.

PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE

>i mean they've been busting jihadis over here like 3 times a week so i can't really say i'm surprised.
info?

It may be gypsy related

In your dreams

reconquista when?

50% chances

>not mossos d'esquadra
cucks

>spain
>white

not even in your dreams

Every now and then you see something like this on the news, dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3033946/Spain-7-suspected-jihadists-jailed-Barcelona-targeted.html

Catalonia is to spain what sweden is to europe, basically.

How can it be white? It happened in Spain.

soon user, soon.

I know the busted a Danish guy who fought for ISIS for 3 years and they said he was one of the most brutal fighters so. Got caught trying to buy weapons

We don't sent them to the gulag when they turn 40 under false accusations
Both cops are injured, one in the leg and the other one in jaw. They talk about an AK, the car he used to escape has been found. He's on the run.
Go get him boys, shoot to kill and carry some bacon to put in his mouth!

REKT

Bump

Quiet Muhammad

Multiple reports the suspect is middle eastern

He is now entrenched in a house near Gavà. Looks like he has not taken hostages, hope he gets shot down soon.

Every week 1 to 5 moors arrested, for supporting terrorism, funding it, swearing allegiance, etc... We are not like the faggots in the north: Belgium, Sweden, Netherlands, we had 40 years of terrorism and our law and our cops are doing a great job.

This, we may have one of the best counter-terrorist bodies of the whole planet.

Quick grab your semiautomatic spoons and kill him.

Stay safe Spain Bros

source?

the police arrested near 300 yihadists in the last 2 years if I'm not mistaken, the majority in catalonia and ceuta/melilla

Why no news about this in France

1 fucking death, come on man

Yes, but those will get out of prison real quick.

We are going to lose our "luck" very soon.

Some say he is entrenched, others say that he is still on the run. Sources in catalan language

twitter.com/MonDiari/status/882975734100357121

So many of my ancestors died during the reconquista and then they did such a good job cleaning spain of arabs and jews during the inquisition, and all that hard work has been ruined in just a few decades by the traitors that rule us.

The day of the rope will come and rivers of muslim and communist blood will flow through the streets of Spain.

Looks like our police force discarded the possibility of it being a terror attack.

ccaa.elpais.com/ccaa/2017/07/06/catalunya/1499349584_010777.html

party's over boys, sorry to dissapoint.

Wut?
Maybe this is revenge because those arrests in Majorca?

test

He's been found, apparently

>Al parecer lo han localizado en la urbanización 'Muntanya del Mar', en Canyeles, donde se habría atrincherado
La dirección de la policía catalana ha autorizado a los agentes la utilización de armas largas, porque se sospecha que el agresor podría haber hecho los disparos con un rifle de asalto AK 47, kalashnikov

We might have a second shooting yet

Those trips... spooky!
Because we are to you what portugal it's to us?
Entrenched in Gavá, Urb. mar something. Muntanya Mar i think.
Mossos said it's not a terrorist act, and press is saying he's spanish :^)
Thanks, godspeed to you kind burguer

Very good Twitter thread on info
twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/882962728595402754

Retirement is a super flexible concept here

He is arrested, party is over anons.

Also there are no young Catalonians
They are all born at the age of 45 on average

Because it is not a happening. Anti-terrorist officials have ruled out the jihadist conection. Just "normal" organized crime.

No policemen have died, the muslim shot 2 policemen with an ak47 and injured both of them

If you can gib source for that figure I'd really appreciate it.

Catalonia wants more migrants
twitter.com/fjavilopez/status/833032147086753793/photo/1

0 fucks given

I'm not him, but here are the numbers. Bit less what he said, 687 since 11-3-2004
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yihadismo_en_España
larazon.es/espana/687-yihadistas-han-sido-detenidos-desde-el-11-m-en-espana-EL14686983
20minutos.es/noticia/2667199/0/detenciones-yihadistas/espana/operaciones/

As long as they keep themselves to Catalonia, I welcome them too.
Let Catalonia be a proof of concept of a leftist paradise full of muslims.

>Let Catalonia be a proof of concept of a leftist paradise full of muslims.

There is actually a real nation that serves this purpose, Sweden.

Because it's part of living in a multicultural society. Just like how only some women post about it on social media every time they eat something or go to toilet, only some news outlets are going to go to the trouble of reporting every shooting that happens in Europe.

Yes, but we need a closer example to let the rest of Spain see it for themselves.

Good. Barcelona is a leftist shithole.

You reap what you sow

Damn, catalan is actually pretty easy to understand

Catalonia went full retard some years ago. The catalan government and all the pro-independence and all the leftists are obsessed with being like Sweden, because they think it's some kind of magical and perfect place where everyone is beautiful, polite and rich.

Reconquista 2: right-wing death squad boogaloo when?

Hijo de puta, y nosotros aquí viviendo en territorio comanche. Por eso quieren independizarse, siempre hay un castellano dando por culo o la espalda.
It is the bastard son of the occitan

I'm flying to Barcelona on sunday?!?!

Oh well, can't be any more fucked than London...

>Por eso quieren independizarse BAJO una identidad que ni siquiera les pertenece solamente a ellos. Recuerda.. Corona de Aragon, NO DE CATALUÑA.
Ahi te lo dejo bien corregido por parte de un mallorquín.
I ara podrieu parar de xerrar d'aquest doi?