To Libertarians on here

To Libertarians on here

What are your views on nationalism and could such a thing as a libertarian ethnostate exist? Do you think it's possible to have a libertarian state with a country that is ethnically/racially diverse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erytcpYpzRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bump 2

Only white people care about human "liberty" and "freedom"

i thought libertarianism implied racial nationalism?

Sure, it would look a lot like Heinlein's vision.

Strict citizenship requirements and a robust worker visa program

Libertarians are nationalists
"libertarians" are no border faggots

>no borders
>no gibs

no self respecting libertarian would have one without the other

no borders doesn't mean everyone gets to be a citizen either

You're retarded

Deep and constructive thoughts, thank you. Care to elaborate?

>lovecraft started the poo in loo meme

POO

Why are you assholes shitting up my thread with nonsense?

Lovecraft is not nonsense.

>humanity started An Cap as its default state
>governments formed

Libertarians irrevocably BTFO.

HOOOLLLLLL UUUUUUPPPPPPPP

We tried.

governments didn't just form. strong men formed monarchies and eventually primitive parliamentary monarchism.

small government is required to protect citizens. it's not ancap

>What are your views on nationalism

Good when voluntary, I want nothing but feel pride of those who surround me and the accomplishments of the group I belong to.

But when forced, when you're forced to be surrounded by people you don't even like and support their externalities just because they were born within an arbitrary line, then it becomes a tool for politicians and completely useless for libertarianism.

>could such a thing as a libertarian ethnostate exist?

I'd argue libertarian ethnostate is the only possible kind of ethnostate, in fact. Libertarianism is freedom, but it is the biggest supporter of segregation you will find, too. We understand that people have no say in what goes inside our private property, even Proudhon admitted the merits of private property in keeping the state and the public away from your affairs, we need to embrace private property, contracts, and this would be the most effective and durable way to obtain an ethnostate.

>Do you think it's possible to have a libertarian state with a country that is ethnically/racially diverse?

As long as there's ability to segregate and no democracy, I see no problem with the city next to mine to accept muslims. I will make sure, though, my private city controls its borders quite tightly, I will gladly pay extra for it.

This isn't plebbit, go educate yourself first. I don't even know how you can spend your time on Sup Forums if you can't even define libertarianism. Or do you normally only post in Kekistan and bait threads?

>humanity started without slaves
>slavery happened
>slavery disappeared

We're only missing the third step.

>This isn't plebbit
Astute observation. That must have been difficult to figure out.
>go educate yourself first
I've forgotten more than you know.
>I don't even know how you can spend your time on Sup Forums if you can't even define libertarianism.
Libertarianism is a voluntary social order that can only be maintained by a people(s) that understand natural law.
>Or do you normally only post in Kekistan and bait threads?
I don't know what Kekistan threads are and I do my best to avoid bait threads.

Thank you for the only real response in this thread

There could be a Libertarian state that is homogeneous or mixed-race, it depends on the culture/intelligence of the citizens.
Libertarianism as I see it is a community/nation where people interact without intruding on each other and the government has extremely limited powers the higher you go.
This indeed works best in a nation of people who have similar views/cultures, but you could have a mix of people that all understand/respect the ideals of "do not impose on others, work to provide for yourself and for the community so we can all profit."
It's the ability to understand how to live and treat fellow humans so that everyone succeeds by doing their own work, however they also contribute to the community and are active in the decision-making process. The government must be comprised of citizens who were elected and can be easily removed for non-compliance, and who are decentralized/compartmentalized and have power over only their one job.

This work best with highly intelligent people who understand their rights, are competent in providing for themselves, and are moral so they do not intrude on but could offer support or trade skills with others in their community. As such, some races could not manage this very well at this time.

Libertarianism does not prohibit the presence of any race, but would prohibit ideology, laws, governing bodies that impose on the citizens- so Sharia Law would NOT be allowed, but you could have Arabic citizens who were westernized muslims as long as they did not force any one else to conform to their laws.
You can have a very proud and successful white/black/hispanic Nationalist Libertarian country as long as everyone respects Natural Law and follows the above ideals.

Sure but not without being Isolationist in all respects. Which is a valid path to a country to go if it so chooses. Which comes with it's disadvantages. Without Isolationism no; an ethnostate cannot be Libertarian.

Also know that Libertarianism is incomplete Objectivism. Objectivism without the epistemology.
youtube.com/watch?v=erytcpYpzRk
Objectivism is Nationalist, Capitalist, Individualist, Egoist, Libertarian, Minarchist, and Meritocratic all rolled into one.
Reminder that Cultural Marxists are terrified of Ayn Rand as she represents the American Constution completed. Epistemologically validated, metaphysically defined, and ethically expanded.
>inb4 hurrr (((Ayn Rand)))
Reminder that all these smear attempts by commie, cyrpto-commie, and NatSoc shills of Ayn Rand are borne out of their gut wrenching realization that Objectivism is the greatest threat they have ever encountered which is why they cannot even bear to have it discussed as a philosophy. ALL of the adversaries she describes in her novels are EXACTLY what Sup Forums describes as the sterotypical kike. Kikes exist but Rand is quite literally the most based jew to ever live. I do not exaggerate.

She's also anti christian

Wanting a libertarian ethnostate is like wanting affirmative action. If an employer wants to employ someone, they are forced to pick someone of an ethic background the state allows, instead of the best one for the job. If someone of a prohibited race wants to move the state to sell a product, start a company or find employment, they can't. Cutting off people solely because the're of a different ethic background is no different from tribalism. As long as people have similar core values of not imposing on each other's lives, not wanting big government, and the power of the individual, as well as basic moral values, they should be allowed to live in a libertarian society.

Libertarian country would naturally weed out inferior races due to no gibs.

The nature of capitalism would just destroy your culture anyway. Modern capitalism is cancer.

Fuck nationalism. Your daughters will be instagram whores and wannabe reality TV show stars anyway