Brit/pol/ - Immigrant Pride edition

>Anne Marrie Waters UKIP manifesto
1drv.ms/b/s!Aqi89TSeUJ5DiSqFZZlKUgWBYtGe
>Man who tackled London bridge attackers was caught on film before the attack spitting on black man and shouting racist abuse, also claiming to be part of the National Front
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1496569/Roy-Larner-filmed-spitting-man-s-face-racist-rant.html

>Foreign nationals (illegal immigrants) directly affected by the Grenfell Tower fire are to be allowed to stay in the UK for 12 months regardless of their immigration Shadow home secretary Diane Abbott said the government should give permanent residency to the residents.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40512382

>Black man kills white man because apparently he was being racist, is given just 4 years in prison, will likely only serve 2
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4668242/Teenager-killed-cyclist-scissor-kick-jailed.html

>Trump and Pope give baby Charlie's parents "hope"
news.sky.com/story/british-doctors-must-treat-charlie-gard-boris-johnson-tells-italy-10937853

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted for Iraq War, high court hears
rt.com/uk/395371-tony-blair-prosecution-iraq/

>Theresa May defends public sector pay cap under pressure from Labour
theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/05/theresa-may-defends-public-sector-pay-cap-under-pressure-from-labour

>George Soros & Co. drop $500k on UK "fact check" org
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/05/george-soros-funds-uk-fact-checker/

>Grenfell taskforce sent in as council powers cut
news.sky.com/story/taskforce-to-run-key-services-at-council-after-grenfell-tower-fire-10937428

>Man guilty of killing two girlfriends, Robert Trigg had claimed Caroline Devlin in 2006 and Susan Nicholson in 2011 had both died in their sleep.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-40511194

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiNZbcEzogU
youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=B4CrE6IwlLg
youtube.com/watch?v=qIKpl7C2Ayc
youtube.com/watch?v=vTbHDaF-fqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfwnabb

why do middle-class people love niggers so much?

they dont have to live next to them

They've never met one.

It makes me so sad lads. I used to be quite a bit of a lefty. I've spent some months now really thinking about my opinions and listening to different points of view and my thoughts on many topics have changed. What really disappoints me though is that every time I tweet something that doesn't fit with the lefty narrative I get people unfollowing me on twitter. Rather than listening to counter arguments and discussing them, they rather put their fingers in their ears and only listen to views which reinforce the opinions they already hold.

>it's finally raining

>tfwbb

fucking hot today tbqh lads

Yes it is.

No it's not.

Its killing me. Sitting naked with a fan pointing at me and still sweating buckets

The left is really an echo chamber of self serving individuals sniffing their own farts lad. If they realise that the right wing aren't monsters that want to eat innocent black children then their entire world view shatters. I've found that the more open I am to new ideas when discussing politics, and the more I'm willing to learn, the further right I drift. I'm off the spectrum now.

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

SKY NEWS RIGHT NOW

the guy is in Italy talking a jewish NGO woman and he called out her bullshit saying 70% of the ""refugees"" are just economic migrants

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WIND

>ywn be fat and 56% white

It is here.

Tonight's Question Time panel.

FIRST FOR...

>/MEMORANDOM/ 8

youtube.com/watch?v=hiNZbcEzogU

#MOGGLODITE

>even when it's freezing I still sweat and i'm not even overweight

Liar, there no rain. NO RAIN! Only death and desert heat now. We all gonna die.

You liar.

>Already trying to get away from his newborn son
lel

Freeze a bottle of water then put it in front of the fan.

>yawn be so poor you can't afford food

>Tfw Moggs new child takes his place and destroys everyone on the Panel

They won't listen. I posted something on jewbook earlier and they came out in force. I was called racist despite the fact I never said anything of the kind. I merely pointed out that London was no longer an English city.

I didn't care to argue my point because there is no point. It would be the equivalent of arguing for the theory of gravity to a baby. Pointless and tedious.

The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i
!!jawkONBJmdi

Funny considering the USA has much higher poverty rates than us

Why do anonymongs post here? They're just guests in our forum.

absolute madwoman is basically implying that the 3rd world would be barred

Will Waters actually become UKIP leader lads? Could she wind up being at all successful if she does?

Welcome back.

Yeah I completely understand that. For probably a year I was stuck in the loony left echo chamber, then I found pol and started listening to different points of view and doing my own research into things and it has very drastically changed my views on a lot of topics. I wouldn't say I'm right wing or left wing anymore. I have views on different topics that could be anywhere on the left/right spectrum. My biggest problem is deciding who to vote for now, but as its unlikely a political party will ever come along that fits all my views perfectly then I'll have to make the decision based on what the most pressing issues are

Lefty types go to great lengths to systematically destroy their own lives in every way. If you make them change their mind and adopt the correct beliefs then you win.

If they ignore what you say, then you also win. They will carry on down the wrong road and strive to lose as hard as they can.

stop samefagging you are a tripcunt yourself

>tfw the accusation of being a racist no longer has any effect on me

Did you ever take SSRI's? I'm the same and I swear its because I used to take them. Doctors give them out like fucking sweets.

>tfw really love a Doner kebab but don't want to eat halal meat or fund terrorism.

Well, first off comparing apple and oranges. Since our poor live like your middle class (different incomes).

And second:
-uk poverty rate 21.6%
-us poverty rate 13.5%

wtf are you talking about?

I used to, they do fuck all. How does one get prescribed Xanax or Adderal,

You're going to drift further and further right. Look at the Kalergi plan and UN population replacement if you haven't already.

but there are multiple anons with this copypasta and I didn't even make the picture.

tripcodes have no place on brit/pol/

stop getting news from official government propaganda like BBC, seriously. use google

>our poor live like your middle class
have you seen detroit? Literally nowhere here is as bad as that

It doesn't to me either because I knew I wasn't being racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM

I can't help you there I'm afraid.

>when YMCA doesn't post in 348,237,389 millitudors because he's too busy sifting through his mummy's shit to extract the tunnocks teacakes he's been dissolving into her rabies medicine

TFW YOUSE FANGIN DOWN THE HWAY ON YOUR THROBBER & THE JUSTICE HAS MORE POWER....

youtube.com/watch?v=B4CrE6IwlLg

>OLD SQUAD (ROOKIE STATUS) AUDITIONS: OPENED HERE FOR A LIMITED TIME.

FIRST IN GET'S TO PLAY

rate the hat lads

Name one place that is like Flint, Michigan in the UK

BASED
A
S
E
D

Can't put my finder on it, I don't think I've seen it in person just on a video or documentary or something. Unless it's Lyn's. Anyway very nice set up, I wish I could get a job doing something like that.

you're better off using the dark net desu

Not to mention if they were a state they'd have a lower GDP per capita than our poorest state of Mississippi.

virtue signalling and lack of exposure to them

I was at the pool just now and there were 4 niggers shouting and hollering while all the white people were swimming normally. They weren't using the casual pool, which is where you're supposed to do your kiddy shit like they were. They were also all using floats (nogs cant swim still) and I saw one of them spit in the pool. At that point I was like OK thats enough and went home. Fucking animals the lot of them

Smug, self-satisfied middle-class cunts.

Oh for access to a water cannon.

Why can't most Scottish be like this, like when they were our partners in the Empire.

That makes you look worse. Richest country on earth and loads of people have nothing. Literal feudalism. Get hit by a car? That'll be 500000 dollars goy.

You're on the path lad. The left/right dichotomy is bullshit that only blue pilled people subscribe to.

What is needed isn't bullshit conservatism/liberalism. It's far more radical than that.

We need societal restructuring, and not in a communistic sense, but yes, a revolutionary one.

We need a kind of khmer rouge movement, though I would not advocate violence ever. But in that vein of thinking, highly radical - but not left leaning or looking to instil marxist values.

Maybe the reason it's so hot is because Britain is in hell

Riley Sticks. Oh sorry, that's the fake name you gave everyone that turned out to be your neighbours.

How's the band going? You gangly faggot. Sniffed any more game disks lately?

Anyone know anywhere to search for cheap last minute holidays lads?

Fuck off Mohammed.

You have to go back.

Canvey Island.

Hello from Ferguslie Park

>We need societal restructuring, and not in a communistic sense, but yes, a revolutionary one.
>We need a kind of khmer rouge movement, though I would not advocate violence ever. But in that vein of thinking, highly radical - but not left leaning or looking to instil marxist values.

HOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Nah, not paying an arm and a leg to get some addy

>sign up for bbc iplayer
>get this

Remember lads, are grill.

Wow, argo has really open my eyes on this one. Needless to say I agree with him 100%!

Those are beautiful. The attention to detail is stunning. There a few videos of it knocking around on Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIKpl7C2Ayc

Unfortunately it's showing its age now so I'm currently in the process of revamping it.

doxxed

no news day

post waifus

wink wink

Would you vote for him

There can be only one brit/pol/ girl

I didn't even have to read the signs to know that they were going to have some jewpilled platitude bullshit on them.

Are protests and signs just indicative of low-info slacktivists?

They are fed a steady diet of BBC programming and Guardian articles. They attend lectures where they are taught the merits of minorities and their struggle. They hate themselves for being rich, which is why many of them vote Labour.

There are many times where they meet one. It's always in a safe environment, either because the minority in question is one of the very few capable of acting like a human or because they think they are going to get money from whitey so won't act up. Those marches they attend, the volunteering holidays they go on that cost thousands of pounds, are exactly the same as their ancestors who ogled niggers in the circus and went on a safari. Instead of a Purdey in .375 they have a MacBook Pro, and instead of throwing peanuts at them in a cage they throw them human rights legislation and small change.

Do it. Join the dark side, lad.

Where's Rimmer? How do you feel getting cucked by Man United?
>arsenal fan btw

Her bonk eye looks quite bad in this one.

/brit/

Natalie on tipping point

look for a greek "gyro" place
their essentially same the thing

Blonde Avril best Avril

Dependent on alcohol and other drugs,[16] rumours about her private life began to damage her reputation, until her mother stopped her funding amid lurid tales of alcohol, other drugs and orgies.[17] Taken ill in 1933, she was sidelined from the British Fascists, with effective control passing to Mrs D. G. Harnett, who sought to breathe new life into the group by seeking to ally it with Ulster loyalism.[18]

She died on 10 March 1935 at Santa Brígida, Las Palmas, Canary Islands, with her organisation all but defunct.

No thanks lads.

look up the postcode ;)

AUDITIONS CLOSE BY THE NEXT POST IF NO APPLICATION

youtube.com/watch?v=vTbHDaF-fqg

There is a kebab shop near me that is, unironically, owned and entirely staffed by white English people. It uses pork products and is explicitly not halal.

Naturally they're the best takeaway around. Everything's of a good quality. Have a look around, there will be an equivalent. Sometimes they're run by Greeks or Christian Lebanese, the food quality is much higher and you will not be funding terrorism.

Duly noted. Cheers.