Looks like the world is moving beyond white trash who, hilariously, literally...

Looks like the world is moving beyond white trash who, hilariously, literally, and unironically memed themselves into thinking they were anything more than subhuman, alcohol and drug-addicted garbage

my. fucking. sides.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4585232/white-deaths-exceed-births-united-states/?source=dam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you hear that? It sounds like a country that desperately needs democracy rained down upon them.

And thanks to your post we realise you would give one of your eyes to be white for just a day
Jealousy is painful and a curse
Instead of spewing here, go complain to your parents about how you are

If you hate white society then stop coming to white countries.

Tell your coward wannabe fuhrer to take care of NK first

>white countries

This is my country, poor faggot

What are they gonna do? Stop trading with the number one consumer economy by a massive margin?

ohhh no. Now what are we gonna do without nintendo. waahh wahhhh!!

I think it's time to go rogue with Russia and wipe these insolent fucks off the planet. How's that for a trade deal?

Outdated thinking. The US outside California is second tier garbage and easily trounced by foreign competitors

Trump is trying to turn every American industry into the US auto industry, i.e. uncompetitive white trash who clock in to collect glorified welfare checks at "work"

>tfw nipland gets nuked again
Bout time we get revenge after they intentionally destroyed our electronics and videogame market

Disnt you watch the news this morning? White trash king declared he was going to defend the planet alongside superpower poland, telling Russia to fuck off in the process

Nips always had Germanic boners

If Trump say this deal is bad for business, I'm inclined to believe him over some shitskin on a Mongolian watercoloring chatroom.

>fuhrer
and leftists say kekistan is cringe

have fun paying for your own defense japan and europe. guess you can kiss national healthcare goodbye and japan can kiss their entire country goodbye as best korea rains sweet nuclear fire on them
#notourproblem

either bad troll or unironic buzzfeed poster.

yeah, because the president of the number one consumer economy was elected by retards who wanted to protect their globally noncompetitive jobs

Agreed, who would have thought we'd have Nazis in the present day after a bunch of soviet Kazakh teenagers turned east germany into a whorehouse in 1945

You cucks don't quit.

Nice, two sinking ships join hands.

May they die together, with their negative interest rates and negative birth rate.

>defense
Looking forward to see how the US is going to pay for its own defense. Europe and Japan actually have real economies to pay for militaries

>negative birth rate
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4585232/white-deaths-exceed-births-united-states/?source=dam

Looks like Florida makes up the lion's share of that statistic, which makes sense since that's where white people go to die.

Can't wait till the japs starts accepting rapefugees courtesy of Europe.

So they're going to leave the number one consumer market....
Okay