Borders aren't real, people are real

Borders aren't real, people are real.

Australia has this big ocean around it.

Seems to be a visible border to me.

so deep

It's naturally telling everyone fuck off we're full.

Define real?
I'm sure a border would feel fairly fucken real to you if you crossed it and some cunt shot you.

This.

Define people. I agree that we are all peoples, but we are seperate peoples, with different qualities.

So I suppose there is nothing wrong with colonialism? After all it's just a bunch of Europeans moving into land that already belongs to mankind.

Sage this shit

Cross the NK/SK border, then get back to me.

Cultural differences are also real.

I guess the native americans have no right to complain then I guess.

Humans are not made to exist as a single entity. All life on earth is 'earthlings', but you don't see wolves and rabbits singing kumbayah.

Flag checks out.

Neck yourself leaf.

Oh wait...

That's not even a real picture. The earth is flat and does have natural borders faggot

>Not showing other side of the globe, where the Great Wall of China is visible from outer space
>nice cherrypick, dumbass.

so shall we let 1 billion chinese in? and all the terrorists? shall we let the terrorists in? no borders amirite? stupid fuck

why bother locking your door at night then? Live true to our principles and leave it wide open

>1 POST BY THIS ID

SLIDE THREAD FROM A SHARTBLUE SHIT HEAD.

STOP RESPONDING TO THESE OBVIOUS SHILLS YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

SAGE AND IGNORE

borders are meant to outline a particular standard of living. the more that people from lesser standards move to places with greater standards, the faster the greater region becomes more like the lesser. this is why we have borders

You aren't going to believe me, but when I was younger and had an apartment I actually did this. I didn't leave it open but I left it unlocked, and friends would come in and out and nothing ever happened

This lol. I hear those north Koreans are very diplomatic people and will listen to reason

Go live in Somalia then op

Run for office on a platform of no borders enlightened one.

Huh, I don't see any smog clouds or endless deserts, I guess that means global warming isn't a thing either!

Once we dragged our knuckles out of caves that we scribbled animal crackers and titties inside of, we developed civilizations and eventually walls. Like us in comparison to the rest of the world's species, some of us evolved more quickly than others. It's in our best interest to isolate them.

>and nothing ever happened
This has me convinced then, no walls! Nothing will happen!

Every country that has opened its boarders has suffered as a result.
Stupid post, saged.

A border is seen from space between Afghanistan and Pakistan, caused by the spotlights flooding the border to deter smugglers
The DMZ between north and south Korea is clearly visible
Berlin at night has two distinct colours of light, due to the difference in lightbulbs used in the former west and east Berlin

zoom in

Don't wanna see feral niggers, thanks.

> i can't see you from the space, therefor you are not real.

I don't see any houses either, houses aren't real.

Your mother is not real and either is your sexlife.

Nationalism is necessary in a context. And we can't get rid of this context. We need to gather in "groups" like nations to defend from other groups even if we believe that there should be no borders others might not and gathered as nations can fuck us up, burn our houses rape our wives. So even if I'd love the idea that there would be no borders I still understand that I have to think pragmatically and keep my nation as strong as possible also its "nationalism" just because we're stronger that way and it's easier and let's be honest - it's an completely utopian idea - there always will be guys who will want more and will gather in groups. And in that context, the context of reality, nationalism is necessary.

No, I see them very clearly.

OP, you are free to move to Ethiopia.
Please go.

#Blexit

The hardest pill to swallow, is that globalism isn't a bad thing. Like in futurama, people are earthicans. There's probably alien life out there and we need to be able to stand on our own as a species if/when contact becomes common knowledge. If aliens wanted to destroy us, they'd have no problem right now; the earth is so divided. Be proud of your heritage, your ancestry, your race. But recognize everyone on this planet as a homo sapiens. You dont have to be forced to partake in other cultures or mix your race. You dont have to like each other. Just unite as earthlings. No borders, one world government, one species united under the stars.

>can't see any human
>that means humans shouldn't exist

I don't know how about you but I can see it very clearly

this is a good idea that could potentially be realized someday, but there are too many cultures on earth that want to destroy other people.

STFU leaf. Just because your country is cucked beyond belief, does not mean others should follow your loser example. Day of the Rake soon maple nigger.

That's easy. people are the ones with light skin and blomd hair with blue eyes. Did you think op meant jews or niggers?

Thats where you are wrong

I see a shopped photograph. I've fapped to many a cock shop in my day and can easily tell from the unnatural pixelation.

Pretty sure the actual Earth still has borders.

Fuck you with your ball earth propaganda bitch.

The earth is flat go watch 200 proofs of flat earth on YouTube and start digging into the principia Mathematica and the lead up to einsteins space time. It's all a fucking scam.

uh oh

I used to believe things like this, until I began to understand how the world works. It's a cozy idea, but that's just not how resource scarcity works.

The only thing that comes to you for free is dirt. Entropy is the Law.